• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A bathroom blow job

• Thread starterimported_pussy boy
  • Start date
I

imported_pussy boy

Has any other wifes ever experienced bathroom sex . I know its not the most romantic room in the house . But a while back , on this one occasion when my wife and I had my friend Ed over for a 3sum weekend . We all got up on sunday morning together and my friend Ed followed my wife into our bathroom . She tried to push him out but he got the door closed . Then I heard them kissing and my wife saying now go I've got to pee . Then what a sound , I heard my wife peeing and Ed saying oh yea suck it . Then my wife moaning , then I heard , god you sure can cum alot .

one off my wifes favorit places to have a quicky .she likes holding a cock while it pisses .the mensroom rules for her

My wife’s first outside BF used to love to have her suck his cock while she sat on the toilet to pee. I thought this was kinda sexy but odd until I tried it myself. Indeed, when a girl sits on the potty it lines her up perfectly to suck cock and there is something highly erotic about receiving a blowjob from a woman in this vulnerable position--- panties down around her ankles, the sound of her piss hitting the water, standing in front of her (sandwiching her between your body and the back of the toilet), guiding her mouth on and off your cock with gentle pressure on the back of her head, no hands, lots of eye contact, etc. Very hot! And then, if you’re lucky, unloading in her mouth for good measures.

Mmmmm - stand-up sex in the shower - slippery, naked skin - warm water flowing down - good clean/dirty fun :D

As long as no prat comes along and does a health & safety "Risk Assessment" on it and buggers it up for the rest of us - LOL :D :D :D

Awright...

These are all super-erotic descriptions, especially the detailed yet concise comments of CuckoldMick:

CuckoldMick said:
My wife’s first outside BF used to love to have her suck his cock while she sat on the toilet to pee. I thought this was kinda sexy but odd until I tried it myself. Indeed, when a girl sits on the potty it lines her up perfectly to suck cock and there is something highly erotic about receiving a blowjob from a woman in this vulnerable position--- panties down around her ankles, the sound of her piss hitting the water, standing in front of her (sandwiching her between your body and the back of the toilet), guiding her mouth on and off your cock with gentle pressure on the back of her head, no hands, lots of eye contact, etc. Very hot! And then, if you’re lucky, unloading in her mouth for good measure.

Thanks to everyone!

Although I have never fucked in the bathroom I sucked a "guest's" dick while I was sitting on the toilet with my wife in the front bedroom. Some times you feel like swallowing a nut. OK all the time I feel like swallowing a nut.;)

This past SuperBowl, my son had several of his friends over to watch the game and eat snacks. All of his friends think that mom is a total MILF, one boy especially. People were moving all over the house, kitchen, bathrooms, TV room, etc, so it was kinda hard to keep track of everybody. Shortly before half-time, I noticed that wife, and this boy had been gone for quite a while. I went looking for them and found them behind a locked master bathroom door. I could hear enough thru the door to know that there was some kind of sex going on; him moaning, bodies slapping together, etc. I hid in the walk in closet across from the bathroom door, until he opened it a crack, peeked out and left the bathroom. I waited a second and walked in on her. She was naked from the waist down and using Kleenex to wipe at her leaking pussy. I told her not to bother and dropped to my knees and tongued her clean. By then I was rock hard and had to slip it to her too. She asked if I was mad, but all I could do was grunt how happy I was with what she had done.

Those young bulls cum

jim6918 said:
This past SuperBowl, my son had several of his friends over to watch the game and eat snacks. All of his friends think that mom is a total MILF, one boy especially. People were moving all over the house, kitchen, bathrooms, TV room, etc, so it was kinda hard to keep track of everybody. Shortly before half-time, I noticed that wife, and this boy had been gone for quite a while. I went looking for them and found them behind a locked master bathroom door. I could hear enough thru the door to know that there was some kind of sex going on; him moaning, bodies slapping together, etc. I hid in the walk in closet across from the bathroom door, until he opened it a crack, peeked out and left the bathroom. I waited a second and walked in on her. She was naked from the waist down and using Kleenex to wipe at her leaking pussy. I told her not to bother and dropped to my knees and tongued her clean. By then I was rock hard and had to slip it to her too. She asked if I was mad, but all I could do was grunt how happy I was with what she had done.
Ok Jim6918 you know you got my dick hard . Awesome little story lets see now , a sons friend , his hot slutty mom , and for the icing on the cake or should I say pie , a hubby eating his sons friends creampie . I'm telling you it don't get any better then that . OH YEA .

I went to a party once when and everyone got pretty high on "brownies". The host's wife made eye contact with me a couple of times and I just knew what she wanted. No words were necessary. It was one of those deals and while everyone was involved with the party, she looked at me and slipped upstairs.

No one was paying any attention so I followed her into the upstairs bathroom. Once we were inside, she turned around and said something like, "I heard something about you and want to find out if it's true."

She dropped her jeans and panties, turned around and grabbed the sink and told me to slip it in if I had the balls.

It was great and with both our pants around our ankles, she said she was on the pill and to let it go, so I did. She later told me she didn't play around very often and her husband would enjoy hearing about it later, but told me not to tell anyone.

She called me a few days later, but I never did anything with her again since I wasn't sure her husband approved.

I met a girl online who was so terrified about me knowing anything about her she insisted on being totally anonymous. I convinced her to meet me in the last stall of the men's room at a local home depot. I went in, knocked on the door like we agreed, and she opened the door. I walked in and she sat on the toilet and sucked my cock for a while, then looked up at me with a twinkle in her eye and said "this is the bathroom, you know." She put my cock back in her mouth and then started pissing. As others have said, it's very erotic. When she was done she pulled a condom out of her purse and put it on me. She turned around, got up on the seat on her knees, pulled her pants down, and I fucked her until I was ready to cum. She turned back around on the seat, whipped the condom off, and sucked down my entire load. She kept cleaning my dick and balls until I was soft, then said "ok, your turn to pee." She leaned back, spread her legs, and pulled her shirt up. I pissed all over her thighs, her stomach, and her cunt, then left.

All she wanted was just one anonymous fuck. If it were up to me, we would have "christened" every bathroom in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread