• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A big tited mom

• Thread starterimported_pussy boy
  • Start date
I

imported_pussy boy

Hi there my name is Mike and I'm 26 y.o. and I have a confession to make . I just have to get this out and tell some one . I have a friend his name is Brandon , and I want to fuck his mom so bad . My friends mom is like 48 but still looks pretty good for her age . A nice round ass that she likes to show off and I just love her big tits . You know a lot of these young girls my age don't have any tits . And I would love to suck and squeeze and give Brandons mom a good tit fuck . Anyway it seems like every time I'm over my friends house his mom is wearing some tight ass jeans or sweats . I'm starting to think Brandons mom , who is almost 50 is just an old cock tease . Now I'm single , and right now I don't have a girlfriend . So my girlfriend is my hand right now , and I have been looking at my friends mom and jacking off a lot lately .

Just the other day I was over Brandons house and he was out . But his mother always lets me in and we talk a little while . I know She really likes me , and I think we get along great . She is the easiest mom to talk to but on this day , all I could think about was what my friends moms pussy and ass really looks like . Because my friends mom had on these nice tight worn out thin sweat pants ,and when she was standing there I seen a nice outline of her pussy . Then when she turned around and got me a soda from the frig. I seen some nice panty lines . Man my cock was getting hard , I'm glad I was wearing my loose fitting jeans . Anyway after talking and eyeing up my friends mom for like a half hour I left . And MAN and I mean MAN! I couldn't wait to get home and jack off thinking of that ass and pussy . So now when I got home I found a picture of Brandons mom that I had . It was summer time and you can see her nice big tits hanging down under her top , and I went into fantasyland .

I was laying on my bed looking at my friends moms picture , and thinking of her in my room and what I would do to her . And this is what I would like to do . I would pull off her top , sit her on the end of my bed , and fill her mouth with a hot slimy load of cum . Then give her a real good tit fuck . And I know I would cover her big tits with a lot of cum because I can squirt 5 or 6 times . Then I would love to turn my friends mom over and fuck her doggy style real deep and spank her ass . Then I would say take this you big cock tease , and cum all over that nice round ass , Because I can cum alot .You know I bet my friends mom would love a good hard cock in her . And man I have a real hard one for her , right now . If she only knew how much I jack off thinking of her big tits and that ass and wet pussy . I bet her pussy smells real good . OH YEA ! here it cummms take it Brandons mom . Oh man what a mess .

Through the eyes of a horny young man

pussy boy said:
Hi there my name is Mike and I'm 26 y.o. and I have a confession to make . I just have to get this out and tell some one . I have a friend his name is Brandon , and I want to fuck his mom so bad . My friends mom is like 48 but still looks pretty good for her age . A nice round ass that she likes to show off and I just love her big tits . You know a lot of these young girls my age don't have any tits . And I would love to suck and squeeze and give Brandons mom a good tit fuck . Anyway it seems like every time I'm over my friends house his mom is wearing some tight ass jeans or sweats . I'm starting to think Brandons mom , who is almost 50 is just an old cock tease . Now I'm single , and right now I don't have a girlfriend . So my girlfriend is my hand right now , and I have been looking at my friends mom and jacking off a lot lately .

Just the other day I was over Brandons house and he was out . But his mother always lets me in and we talk a little while . I know She really likes me , and I think we get along great . She is the easiest mom to talk to but on this day , all I could think about was what my friends moms pussy and ass really looks like . Because my friends mom had on these nice tight worn out thin sweat pants ,and when she was standing there I seen a nice outline of her pussy . Then when she turned around and got me a soda from the frig. I seen some nice panty lines . Man my cock was getting hard , I'm glad I was wearing my loose fitting jeans . Anyway after talking and eyeing up my friends mom for like a half hour I left . And MAN and I mean MAN! I couldn't wait to get home and jack off thinking of that ass and pussy . So now when I got home I found a picture of Brandons mom that I had . It was summer time and you can see her nice big tits hanging down under her top , and I went into fantasyland .

I was laying on my bed looking at my friends moms picture , and thinking of her in my room and what I would do to her . And this is what I would like to do . I would pull off her top , sit her on the end of my bed , and fill her mouth with a hot slimy load of cum . Then give her a real good tit fuck . And I know I would cover her big tits with a lot of cum because I can squirt 5 or 6 times . Then I would love to turn my friends mom over and fuck her doggy style real deep and spank her ass . Then I would say take this you big cock tease , and cum all over that nice round ass , Because I can cum alot .You know I bet my friends mom would love a good hard cock in her . And man I have a real hard one for her , right now . If she only knew how much I jack off thinking of her big tits and that ass and wet pussy . I bet her pussy smells real good . OH YEA ! here it cummms take it Brandons mom . Oh man what a mess .
This is a fantasy of what one of my sons friends might think of my wife/his friends mom . It's through the eyes of a hard young cocked man .

pussy boy said:
This is a fantasy of what one of my sons friends might think of my wife/his friends mom . It's through the eyes of a hard young cocked man .

And very well written it is too. Perfectly 'in character'. That could have been me at 18 thinking about a friend of my Mum's who cut our hair - she was probably late 30s at the time, but really hot!

Through the eyes of a horny young man [up date]

Hi there again Mike here , I was over my friend Brandons house just last night with another friend of mine gary . We were downstaires playing some pool and gary said he needed a beer so I said i'll get it . I wasn't playing anyway because I going to play the winner of the game . So when I went upstaires I heard the shower running and Brandons dad must have been in bed . Now the laundry room is right next to the bathroom . So I just had to check out that hamper knowing I might find a pair of Brandons moms panties . And bingo there they were a nice white silky pair that she just took off . I opened them up and gave them a good looking over and WOW ! the crotch was all yellow stained and real damp . Then I heard gary yell ha! Mike where is that beer . So I put the panties in my pocket , and just in time because Brandons mom just came out of the shower . I looked at her and was thinking of those panties that were just on her . She said are you guys having a good time and I said oh yea . Then went back downstairs to the pool game . Then me and gary left about midnight and I drove him home .

Then again I couldn't wait to get home , this time to smell my friends moms soild panties . When I finality got to my apartment and got to bed , I started to sniff out those filthy panties my friends mom had on just a couple of hours ago , And man the smell of a mature womans pussy is great . And since I don't have a girlfriend right now I guess Brandons moms smelly panties will have to do . But you know when I'm now , sniffing my friends moms panties and looking at her picture jacking off . I really wonder if I would ever get a real chance to fuck my friends mom . Because like I said before , we really get along great , and I think that would be so hot . And I wonder how many other young guys like me have jacked off fantasizing about there friends mom ? Maybe I should ask gary if he ever thought of fucking Brandons mom .But I'm afraid he would think I'm fucking weird .

If your son really does have friends that spend time alone with your wife, encourage her to flirt more with them. Hell, have her flash her favorite. Even if he starts trying to fuck her, so what? That's what you both want.

Have you discussed this fantasy with your wife?

It's been a little while

AlbanySearching said:
If your son really does have friends that spend time alone with your wife, encourage her to flirt more with them. Hell, have her flash her favorite. Even if he starts trying to fuck her, so what? That's what you both want.

She has already fucked a couple of my sons friends , But its been a little while , I think . This guy mike is just another one of my sons friends that think about fucking her . And yes , I tell my wife all the time about the guys I want to see fucking her .

Reactions: BWCHUGETIT
It's been a little while

AlbanySearching said:

She has already fucked a couple of my sons friends , But its been a little while , I think . Mike is just another one of my sons friends that I think of fucking my wife . And yes I tell my wife all the time about some of these young guys fucking her . I would just love to here from some of these young bulls . Thats why I wrote this , just thinking of what these young guys might be thinking about some friends mom .

Who has it been a while? You're both into it...tell her to make it happen.

Does your son know?

Great in Therory

pussy boy said:
She has already fucked a couple of my sons friends , But its been a little while , I think . Mike is just another one of my sons friends that I think of fucking my wife . And yes I tell my wife all the time about some of these young guys fucking her . I would just love to here from some of these young bulls . Thats why I wrote this , just thinking of what these young guys might be thinking about some friends mom .

I have to agree that these young guys are into my wife's body, 42DD;) I tell her which ones are watching her when she walks by and she thinks it's a GREAT compliment to her. The down side is that she (or I ) would not want to do anything more than letting them sneak peaks of her so that nothing would harm the friendship they have with our son. She can find other young men that would love to pound her pussy silly without the awkwardness of them knowing our son, easier than his life would be if his friends were nailing his Mom. We wouldn't want him in years of therapy!

Reactions: Briber
my wife has just found a 21 year old and he is good
she is 47 and a 44 h cup .and he loves them witg a passion

Reactions: Briber
Being able to last

drackas said:
my wife has just found a 21 year old and he is good
she is 47 and a 44 h cup .and he loves them witg a passion
Sounds great , how does it make you really feel . Your wife with a much younger man . I ask this , because I love to think of what these younger guys might be telling my wife about me . You know , cocky shit like whats the matter your old man can't keep his limp old dick hard for you slut . And laughing and joking about me , I really get off on being degraded like that . And my wife is happy with a cock that can stay harder then 5 min.

old .
And he is new to us so he isnt putting me down yet
she is telling me howhard and big he is .and how he can keep it up .
And the endless supply of spunk
he is back tonight
and i love watching her getting a good seeing to

Young cocks and hot older sluts

drackas said:
old .
And he is new to us so he isnt putting me down yet
she is telling me howhard and big he is .and how he can keep it up .
And the endless supply of spunk
he is back tonight
It sounds like you guys are having a real good time , and thats what its all about . Its just great seeing your wife being such a hot slut , isn't it .

My wife speaks up

Well its been a couple of weeks now and I'm out with gary and this other friend drinking . I'm looking at all these girls in the bar and getting hard as hell . So I tell gary I've had enough and I'm leaving and said goodbye . Now I'm driving and I start thinking of my friend Brandons mom , again . Then I say to myself fuck it I'm going to try to fuck my friends mom tonight , it must have been the alcohol talking . So I get to my friends moms house and I see in the window the tv till on . So I knock on the door and brandons mom opens it , smiles and says hi mike . Then she says come on in and looks at the clock and says , its 10:30 is there something wrong . No I just wanted to talk to you or better yet . Then I made my move thinking what could she do , slap me . So I leaned in and started to kiss her . Then my friends mom tried to push me away as I leaned her against the back door . Mike what are you doing , then mike starts kissing me some more . Then whispers I've wanting to do this for a long time . Now my head is telling me no and the smell of cigarettes and beer on his breath is disgusting . But at the same time that smell is getting to me , and my brain is telling me this is so bad and dirty .

Now I'm starting to feel a little wet thinking of what Mikes hard young cock in me would feel like . Then I started to moan and Mike whispered to me do you still have that spare bedroom downstairs . And I said yes then Mike grabs my hand and takes me downstairs . God I'm getting so wet now and feel so bad and dirty with Mike . As he starts to rub my pussy through my thin sweat pants . He smiles at me and says your pussy feels so hot and wet . Then I pulled down his zipper and pulled out his hard 28 y.o cock from his boxers . I couldn't believe I was doing this , But like I said the nasty smells and a hard young bodied man was really getting to me . Then I started sucking my sons friends very hard uncut cock . And that also added to the excitment , I never had a uncut cock before . And it didn't take long for my sons friend to cum for me . Then Mike pulled off my top and went to work sucking my big tits , Saying . WOW ! you have some nice big tits I always wanted to see them and fuck them . Then Mike sat me down and started fucking my tits real good for a couple of minutes , before cuming again all over my tits , man what a mess he made .

Then I said , what you didn't want to fuck me , Then he started kissing me again , And WOW his cock was getting hard again . So I just pulled down my sweats and panties and laid on the bed , and spread my legs like a real dirty slut . then Mike just looked at me and I felt so embarrassed as he went down on me , and again WOW he knows how to eat a pussy . Then I said oh I'm going to cum for you and man did I . Then Mike put his hard young body on top of me and shoved that hard cock deep in me . And he really filled me up squirting like 5 or 6 times into my hot wet pussy . Saying I've haven't had a girlfriend to fuck for awhile and your hot wet pussy just feels so fucking good . Then we talked about what happened and both agreed , this will be our little secret . Then my sons friend fucked me one more time before going home at 2:00am . Needless to say I went to bed dripping and a little sore , and I just couldn't get to sleep thinking of what I did . I felt so guilty , But it really woke up my body and was so exciding .

drackas said:
he is back tonight

Got your camera all primed and ready ;) Have a great evening - the come online and share it :D

(Give that lass of yours a kiss and squeeze off me too)

cant get near her for him .between her legs right now .got the camara thou

Users who are viewing this thread