• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Brief Update

• Thread starterdevavu2009
  • Start date

devavu2009

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2009
It had been a few years since I posted my story, http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/13368-real-story-i-have-tell-1-a.html. I have received quite a few messages and emails regarding my status, and I appreciate the interest. I am not prepared mentally, not do I have the time I had 2 years ago – to write in such detail. I do want to in the near future. I will say this much:

My wife and I did not get divorced. All that changed. And her relationship with Aaron ended because of that. And started again 4 weeks later. It continues to this day, but Ann and I are still married. I am not sure how much I should say about it right now, but I will provide an update in some way, in some form in the near future.

It was a comfort to tell my story here, and really helped me to get it all out. I appreciate all the comments and concern and interest shown by various forum members here, and (to my surprise) elsewhere.

Just wanted everyone to know that all things considered, I'm a pretty happy guy, in 2011.

Sincerely,

Devavu2009

Whoa!

I remember your story very well. Followed it with great interest. Do update when you have a chance. As a seasoned citizen I appreciate the large type.

thx 4 the very legible font Deva ...
the story was hot and intense ..thx

Thanks for the update...

Devavu,

Good to hear from you.

devavu2009 said:
It had been a few years since I posted my story, http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/13368-real-story-i-have-tell-1-a.html. My wife [Ann] and I did not get divorced. All that changed. Her relationship with [her lover] Aaron ended because of this, then re-started 4 weeks later.

Sounds more like a "pause" than an "end." It also sounds like Aaron tried to punish Ann by pretending to end their relationship, hoping thereby to coerce your wife into following through with "their" plan... probably his plan, in reality... for her to divorce you and marry him. But, when your wife declined to respond to this tactic, the implication seems to be that Aaron gave it up and decided fucking your wife as her lover was better than having no woman at all. (As I recall, Aaron's affair with your wife resulted in his wife divorcing him.)

devavu2009 said:
Ann's relationship with Aaron continues to this day, but Ann and I are still married.

Sounds like a return to sanity. Your wife continues to have a lover who turns her on strongly and whom she finds intensely-satisfying, while she also continues to be your cuckoldress and you her cuckold. That sounds advantageous for her and probably for you also.

devavu2009 said:
I am not sure how much I should say about it right now, but I will provide an [additional] update in the near future.

Sounds good. Will look forward to reading any further updates...

devavu2009 said:
It was a comfort to tell my story here, and it really helped me to get it all out.

Good...

devavu2009 said:
I appreciate all the comments and concern and interest shown by various forum members here...

You're welcome. Your story was unusually intense (and maybe still is)...

devavu2009 said:
Just wanted everyone to know that all things considered, I'm a pretty happy guy in 2011. Sincerely, Devavu2009

Also good. My impression was, you went off the deep end (as "they" say) in response to the way your wife's affair developed with her lover Aaron, as did your wife. For instance, you and Ann agreeing to Aaron's demand that both of you accompany him to religious services on Sunday mornings at a fundamentalist church, despite neither of you being religious nor having any interest at all in that (I gathered), seemed surreal. Your apparent decision to accept Ann divorcing you while agreeing to stay on as her and Aaron's "slave," while also accepting Ann stripping you of your wealth and possessions (as that arrangement apparently implied), seemed well beyond surreal.

But hey... all's well that ends well, evidently.

—Custer

Ahh, Custer, I remember you well. You are correct about everything except Aaron's wife. They did not divorce. She passed on. And your insight about the religious aspect of it is on the money. Nothing breaks up an insane plan more effectively than insane religions and churches filled with people who would gladly torch the car you drove to church in if they had any idea what you did in your own bedroom. Or someone else's,

devavu2009 said:
Nothing breaks up an insane plan more effectively than insane religions and churches filled with people who would gladly torch the car you drove to church in if they had any idea what you did in your own bedroom. Or in someone else's bedroom...

Really....

Devava great to see you back posting and I do hope you post more soon. I've read your story many times and each time I still find it intense and quite amazing. For the past couple of years I've wondered what eventuated and I hope you do update us soon. I'm curious though are you still in the steel trap?

Devava great to see you back posting and I do hope you post more soon. I've read your story many times and each time I still find it intense and quite amazing. For the past couple of years I've wondered what eventuated and I hope you do update us soon. I'm curious though are you still in the steel trap?

Yes, I am. But there have been a few releases, and accommodations. Anyone who says they could do this permanently is full of shit in my opinion. I come close, but for me, it is not possible. Me thinking it was something I wanted, or that it was something I could accomplish was also fantasy - well half.

devavu,

I too am very happy to see you resurface! It takes a lot of time and effort to write all that you have and I want you to know there are many of us who genuinely appreciate it.

Please continue...

Marcus

Thanks, Ladysniffer, I have to tell you it didn't take long to write at all. Just memories needing to become words. When they catch up with the present day, the words lose urgency, at least for me. The past is a story. Nobody knows what the present is, until a few days or weeks or months later. At least I don't.

Devavu,
So good to see that you are still OK. I'm sure there were many like myself that worried about you at the time you stopped posting. Your life seemed so difficult at the time, so I am glad you got through it, if not into green and pleasant pastures, then at least to somewhere you could recover a little. I await your update of this time with bated breath. Thanks for coming back to us.

Looking forward to reading more!

Devavu, I too am glad to see you back. Your experience was one of the most amazing I have read on this (or any) board. Hope you will share more with us.