• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A bull comes over....

• Thread starterDavidTheCuck
  • Start date

DavidTheCuck

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2014
Fairfax, Virginia
Goddess told me that we were to have company and I was to take care of details. That's my job now, get use to it. She handed me a shopping list and another list of chores to complete by the time Friday rolled around.

I looked the list over and after work that day went to the local Walmart to get most of the things there. Beer for somebody. Fruits and snacks and various household cleaners for the job ahead.

I got home, changed back into my full uniform and prepared to clean the house and set things up for Goddess's first in house party. I prepared all the toys. Vacuumed the rugs, dusted, washed the various serving dishes and platters for food and beverage. I did everything she asked me to do and more.

After Goddess got home I met her at the door. She made me bow down to her feet whereas she patted my head and told me how much she loved me and that I should really think deep and hard and prepare myself for this evening. I would have to exercise and extreme amount of control and character for myself. She ordered me to go upstairs and run her a bath and pour her some wine and start her music for her bath. I did these things thinking about what was about to transpire.

I was preparing my wife for sex with another man. A man that she had chosen without me or my consent. A man that she says is my superior when it comes to fucking her properly and his cock is a monster compared to my little cannon. She says that this guy is also in much better physical condition than me too. It's so much easier for her to open her legs to this than me and my round tummy and fat ass killing the mood as I do all the time. This guy would be sinking his huge cock into my wife over and over as she comes and orgasms over and over and all I am to do is to watch maybe, help them if needed, and then clean up once this guy has taken and used her like I should be doing but can't.

I found myself getting upset and sad at the same time. My Goddess called me into her bedroom. She wanted me to help undress her. This is a torture game she plays with me. She loves to see me suffer as I try to undress her without really looking or touching her naked body. I removed all of her clothing but her panties. I started but she stopped me and told me to crawl over to the bed. She pulled her panties down quickly and straddled either side of my face sitting down on the bed in front of me. She said " Don't look at me, look at my pussy! That is what you serve, that is what you love. It's your job to keep it clean and happy for both of us. But we both know you can only do a good job with your tongue. So I suggest you start getting me ready. Do you smell that? I have a sweaty juicy pussy for you now. Just wait till later on. It's going to smell and taste different later; you'll see. Now do your job.

She pulled my head in closer and shoved her wet snatch in my mouth. I could really smell her strongly. She had been working all day and was her clean up before her bath. "Come on lick deeper…..come pussy boy. Hmmmmm" she was making me taste the sweat of the day from her. My nostrils flared as I was ****** to lick the salty sweat from between her thighs. Her smell, her aroma was all in my nose, on my face. I could only smell her pussy scent. I was getting hard and it was hurting against the cage she had me locked in. My tongue was as deep as I could get it in her wet pussy. My mouth all slathered and dripping with her sweat and juice all over.

"Ok Enough! Time for the real cock!" she said as she pushed me back with her foot. She grabbed her robe, outfit that I picked out for her and her black panties and then sat down on my back. She straddled me like a horse and told me to crawl to bathroom. She rode me like a horse. It was embarrassing. I was caged, dripping, and giving her a ride to her bath for another man's cock and her pleasure. She said "Bye" and closed the door.

I then went downstairs and set the food plates and drinks up. I fixed everything as she had discussed with me. I even got extra blankets and sheets for downstairs in case they play in the living room while watching TV.

I kept thinking to myself about what I was doing and how excited my Goddess seemed. This was really happening, for REAL now. I was about to become the beta, her second, her bitch, and his too I guess. I felt sick to my stomach. Then the doorbell rang…..Her Bull was here. I opened the front door let him in and told him Goddess would be with him shortly. I got him a beer and the TV remote. He got a little cocky. He told me to get down on my hands and knees in front of him. He took all of his clothes off except for his briefs, sat down on the couch, made me hand him the remote for my Xbox One and then he crossed his legs across my back and used ME for a footstool. "That's a good Sissy Bitch…(laughing)." He kept messing with all the settings on the Xbox. I was pissed off and felt ridiculous.

Goddess came in and asked what I was doing??? "Get up " she said. "Don't do that to him, not yet. You do not have the right!!" The Bull got all smiley faced and said " I was just playing, besides Sissy Bitch looked all cute in his frilly panties and painted toes. I couldn't help myself."

They both talked amongst themselves. Goddess ordered me down on my knees with my hands down in front of me, in an attention stance. She stood behind me and patted me on my head and shoulders. The Bull stood directly in front of me. The both reached around and across me. Hugging, embracing, kissing and feeling each other. I was caught in between. This guys crotch area was right in my face area and Goddess's crotch was rubbing my the back of my shoulders. I turned my head away to avoid this guys package rubbing my face. Goddess grabbed my head and turned right into it. They continued to molest each other with me in the middle.

"FAGGOT - take his boxers down slowly and keep looking forward, - UNDERSTAND?" Goddess said to me. I reached up and slowly pulled his boxers down from around his waist. As I pulled them down his gigantic cock popped out directly in front of me. It almost hit my face a couple of times. He was very careful not to touch me directly with it. They pulled close in a tight hug grip. The Bull's cock went over my shoulder, but his balls were on my face. I was getting excited over this. Again my cock was dripping and fighting against my cage. Is this going to be the first time I am made to serve my Goddess with her Bull? Am I going to be made to fluff and take his cock in my mouth? I have never sucked a real cock before, much less one this big or this close to my lips before. I guess I am going to find out now….

"This is where you belong from now on slave," my Goddess said. "But not tonight" the Bull said. "Now MOVE!" I moved from between both of them. They both set down on the couch in front of me. The Bull reached over and opened my Goddess robe open and fully displayed her pussy with his fingers. He kept rubbing her cunt until it juiced up on his fingers and she grabbed his massive cock in her right hand and began stroking it in front of me.

"You can leave now Sissy Bitch, you are NOT needed tonight." said the Bull. I looked at Goddess and she motioned for me to leave. I left the room and went back to my private bedroom and waited and watched 'Netflix'. Later I went to the restroom for a much needed break and heard them, well I heard them fucking. I heard Goddess moaning and panting and the guy breathing really hard and saying "YES…yes….YES…..yeah".

I couldn't help myself. I wanted to see. I peeked around the corner. Just to get a little preview or something. My Goddess was on the floor pressed against the couch with her legs wide open in doggy style position, while the Bull was mounting her hard from behind. I could see her little pussy being pulled and pushed across his huge cock. She had her face down and was screaming a bit. The Bull noticed me and said " Get out of here Faggot!" and threw the video game controller at me. I could only spy that he was with my Goddess in doggy style across the couch in the TV room before they yelled at me. That pissed me off. My own house, my controller, my wife. And they kept fucking and not losing a stroke or anything. Goddess didn't even notice me or look up.

I just quickly crept back to my bedroom and waited to hear the signal Goddess told me to listen for. Several hours passed. I watched a couple of shows. I checked my facebook account. I talked with some friends online. Then I heard the front door opening.

I leapt up quickly and went out to see what was going on. Goddess was talking to the Bull. I hung back around the corner and did not go out. The Bulls glance and my eyes locked. He looked at me in a weird way. Hugged my Goddess, rubbed and patted her on the ass and then walked out saying "Good-night Sissy Faggot. I had a wonderful time with your wife." he chuckled and left. I thought to myself "What a fucking TOOL!!!"

Goddess then told me to go and clean up the mess they had left and she went upstairs for the night. I cleaned up everything as I should and I kept thinking to myself, why was I left out? I provided everything, did everything expected of me, behaved and still no nothing for me. What did I do? Was I not attentive enough or maybe I was in the way? Either way, cleaned up a mess I didn't make and so GOD awful horny with no release and nothing to show for it. I am glad Goddess had a great time, at least it SOUNDED like she had a great time. Me, all I got to do is catch up on my Netflix cue and got made fun of by some idiot with a huge cock.

Users who are viewing this thread