• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Bull ******* My Gf

• Thread starterJonnn
  • Start date

Jonnn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2018
What should I do?

Enjoy the ride.

• Love
Reactions: wifeneedstribbs
******* to whom and why? as revenge? n who now knows about your lifestyle due to your bulls actions!

• Love
Sure Jonnn, post it. How did he get the pics and info to start with

Reactions: CuckiDani
Alphadom said:
Sure Jonnn, post it. How did he get the pics and info to start with
I sent him the pics

because you thought it was hot right? You like other men admiring your wife right? Now more get to admire her, should make you even more excited. Where and how did he ****** her/you

• Love
so share the link I am very curious

• Love
Reactions: wifeneedstribbs and VauxGuy
Sharing the link is the best thing you can do now...enjoy the men admiring your gf

Reactions: VauxGuy
Enjoy the excitement some more by sharing her here too.

She would be posted everywhere

Reactions: myslutasian69
What’s the link John? Don’t leave us hanging.

ThatHornyDude said:
What’s the link John? Don’t leave us hanging.
I’m on ******** also so I want to see and friend request him to do the same to my wife

ThatHornyDude said:
I’m on Please upload your videos to cuckolds.com! also so I want to see and friend request him to do the same to my wife
ThatHornyDude said:
I’m on Please upload your videos to cuckolds.com! also so I want to see and friend request him to do the same to my wife
Meant to say I’m on ******** also. Damn spell check!!

ThatHornyDude said:
Meant to say I’m on Please upload your videos to cuckolds.com! also. Damn spell check!!
Never mind something wrong with my phone. Just share the link please

I wanna share my girlfriend picture so anyone can say his opinion and jerk off lol

That would be hot I showed to someone my girlfriend and he described her but he ******* her pictures too it wasn’t part of our deal lol.

Cuckstar said:
That would be hot I showed to someone my girlfriend and he described her but he ******* her pictures too it wasn’t part of our deal lol.
show her

I can’t

Pm me

Users who are viewing this thread