A Bull Ring - a Private Place for Bulls Only - to share their techniques and maybe a leaderboard

• Thread startersharklasers
  • Start date

sharklasers

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2021
Of course wives could have ready only access!

I think the Bull is being uses to describe Bulls as mainly black, fuck a wife hard and make fun of the cucks tiny cock.

The best cuck relationships have been complex and very intense

Reactions: EthanScarlett
First off, how do you propose to make it a private forum? Second, I'm sure something like that would only be available to paying members.

OK, but even verified members don't have their own private forums. As I stated, maybe it could be offered to paying members but that would be available to all VIP members regardless if they are a bull or not.

Reactions: EthanScarlett
im in this, we can ask them t make a new label like the "VERIFIED" label. and we dont need a new forum, all they have to do is to open a new room in the chat that only people who are label with our label can access it

ROBOCOCK said:
im in this, we can ask them t make a new label like the "VERIFIED" label. and we dont need a new forum, all they have to do is to open a new room in the chat that only people who are label with our label can access it
Easier said than done. Chat and the main site are not that connected. You can make your own PW protected room in chat though, but that require you to be a VIP.

lets rethink

Why does it need to be closed so badly?

Why can’t us bulls just chat here

Reactions: Bcuckold