• Thread startertach42
  • Start date

tach42

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2007
This is a true multi part story
I try to avoid using names but where needed they have been changed

I had known what cuckoldry was but as a married male in a small Michigan town, I had not really had any experience at it. I am a white male of average to good build with about 7" so there also isnt a huge demand for someone "ordinary" from a physical standpoint. It was not until my job required me to enter peoples homes that all that changed and I realized the true mental aspect of cuckolding someone and their wife.
One saturday I was working in a home and when I was done, I had to get some paperwork signed. Entering the living room, the wife was wearing a skirt with her legs open just enough to get a glimpse up her skirt. Both the husband and wife were a little tipsy but not ***** and announced that it was her birthday and they were celebrating. We made small talk as they signed the papers and then they invited me to stay for a drink. I had to inform them I had another appt. but could return after, to which they agreed.
On returning they were both a little more lit and we had a few beers and by the end of it she was explaining a unique situation to me. It seems they had made a deal. He had had the single neighbor lady at his disposal sexually for the last month but in exchange he had to agree to her fantasy of him being cuckolded for a month and they asked if I would be interested in helping as it was now her turn.
I explained my interest but lack of experience which they thought was ok since they had no experience either. We agreed to meet in the evenings 3-4 times a week and so my life as a Bull began.
I looked at him and smiled then leaned in and kissed his wife. To my surprise she kissed back less nervously then I would have thought. I continued kissing her for about 5 mins watching him occasionally out of the corner of my eye. He had a noticeable erection and was rubbing very near his crotch. I decided to take it up a notch and slid my hand under her shirt rubbing her tits from outside her bra feeling her nipples harden. This too continued for about 5 mins as he rubbed his cock openly from outside his pants watching us.
By now she was breathing heavy and rocking her hips a little so I pushed her legs open and slid my hand under her skirt to find she had removed her panties and was now soaking wet. I slipped a finger inside her and she moaned squeezing her tight pussy on my finger. I broke the kiss and leaned back watching her face as I used my finger to penetrate her and my thumb to stimulate her clit.
At this point he reached his hand out to touch her leg. Feeling braver for the alcohol I looked at him and shook my head no telling him she was mine. He pulled his hand away and she moaned a deep "Yesssss". I then bent down moving her collar away with my chin and began giving her upper chest a hickey as I fingered her to her first orgasm.
After she came she began saying she wanted to see my cock. I told her husband to undress first which he did ******** his slightly less then 6" cock so I knew I had him beat.I then made him undress her for me which he did ******** a very nice body. She was about 5'6" and wieghed maybe 125# with nice c cup breasts. I then undressed and stood in front of her as she stared at my cock. She said she wanted to suck it so i made him hold it out to her and she eagerly leaned in giving me an incredible blow job. Before I came I stopped her then had her lay back on the couch and made him watch as I went down on her-something she later told me he rarely did and when he would go down on her he didnt do it well-and ate her to several orgasms. Finally she begged me to fuck her. I asked her if she liked anal and she replied she had only had a finger in there. I smiled and asked her to lead me to the bedroom.
Entering the bedroom I told him to stay outside and closed the door. Inside I laid her down and kissed her some more playing with both of her openings for quite awhile, smiling as I could hear the "little wimp' as we would begin to refer to her husband, shuffling outside the door.
Eventually I laid her on her stomach with a pillow under her and her butt up in the air. With a lot of lube and patience I was able to sink fully into her virginal rear end. We soon had a good rythymn going and with her stroking her clit, she had a couple of very very loud orgasms which continued to make me smile knowing he was listening to me deflowering his wife's butt and making her love it. Soon it was to much to bear and I came heavily. I had worn a condomn so afterwards she removed it and flushed it. She then laid down and called him in telling him to get a warm wash cloth and clean me, letting him think I had ridden her bareback.
After he thoroughly cleaned me, she showed him her ass so he could see what I had taken and then we made him leave again. She gave me some more wonderful oral attention and I was again hard and ready to go. I laid her on her back and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit teasing her until she was again begging. At this point I told her I would fuck her only if she would promise that he would not be allowed to be with her for the entire month, to which she agreed.
I pushed into her warmth and after a few strokes had to hold still to keep from cumming to early she felt so good. This had a great effect on her as she thought I was teasing her and she again began begging for it. After regaining my compusure I was able to fuck her good and hard for about 15 minutes giving her a couple of hickeys on her tits to "mark my territory".
After I came, she took the condom and emptied it onto her so he would think I came all over her and again called him into the room. She looked at him and said that this time she was the one who needed cleaning. She stopped him as he headed for the bathroom informing him he would use his tongue to clean her. The poor guy looked like he was going to be sick. She reminded him she loved him but that she had not refrained from doing anything he had wanted during his month.
I leaned back and watched him lick my seed from her belly and crotch before she dismissed him.
She and I lay there talking for a bit then we all dressed and all three of us talked about what had happened and made sure we all agreed that we wanted it to continue, which we did so more stories to follow.

Tach

hot, keep it UP

H:) ot story