tach42

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2007
This story is completly true All names have been changed
I understand this also posts on dark wanderer so be forwarned
this is not interacial
Feedback is always enjoyed

The rest of the first week was spent just as the first day was. Her husband listened outside the door of their bedroom while I pleasured his wife and learned all the little things she responded to. I paid attention to her in amounts and ways he had not done in years and she was very vocal in how good I made her feel. We would always finish by emptiying the condomn on her body, flushing it so that he would think I rode her bareback and making him come in to clean up.
On our first day together in week 2, we were laying talking after having sex when she confided to me that, while he was reluctant at first, he had admitted to her that he was very aroused by all of this and had even tried to have sex with her. She told me she had given him a handjob but was sticking to our agreement of only having sex with me. She also smiled and said she was curious about how far we could push him and that she thought he was too. I asked her what she meant and she only smiled and said she wanted to see how far he would go and what we could make him do.
At this point let me say I am not bi, but the idea of making him watch and manipulating him in front of his wife was a very exciting idea and to be honest I wasnt alltogether against the idea of making him help.
We called him in and spoke of our plan to integrate him into our play but I also mentioned I didnt like seeing men naked and so his wife would be taking him into the bathroom to make him more feminine.
About 40 mins later he emerged with her from the bathroom. He had had all of his body hair below the neck shaved, his shoulder lenght hair was styled in a more feminine way and he was wearing a pair of her thong panties.
After getting over the initial shock of seeing him this way, we all relaxed while her and I again began playing. I rolled her onto her back and lifted her ass. I asked her if she wanted to get her little ass fucked and she began wiggling back and asked where the lube was. At this point I pointed to her ass and told him to lube it for me...with his tongue. He spent some time licking her until she was good and wet and I realized I would either have to ride her bareback or ruin the facade we had been playing.
I knew I was clean and believed her when she had told me she was a virgin when they married and had not cheated on him so decided from now on would be bareback.
When he had her good and wet I put my cock at her ass and watched him wince with arousal and jealousy as I slowly fed it in. After getting in and letting her adjust I began to work in and out watching him watch my cock and listening to her moan. Soon I realized she was oblivious to him or anything else for that matter other then the sex. Her pussy was literally dripping. At that point I directed him to crawl under her and lick her clit until she came. It took a minute for the first orgasm but after the first she had 2 or 3 more in quick succession and he ate her juices hungrily.
As my orgasm neared I wondered where on her body I should cum for the best effect, then an idea hit me. I came hard. Holding in her deep and filling her with all the seed I had as she moaned into another orgasm.
After I lay back, I requested her to stay in that postion and directed him behind her. I asked him if the idea of anal sex with her excited him and he said it did. I then told him that if he was going to have anal sex with her, even after this month was over, he would have to do as I say now so that he would appreciate the gift she was giving him. He nodded and I then directed him to clean my cum from her ass.
As he licked my cum from her, I lay with my head by hers kissing her and rubbing her tits. She moaned how good it felt and I told her to reach under and rub her clti till she came and that when she did cum she should bear down and push out as much as she could.
Shortly she did, orgasming and filling his mouth then slumping down on the bed spent. I was done as well and so he watched as she and I lay cuddling and talking. Before leaving though I informed him that he would be dressed like this every time I came over and that what he did today was a start but had not fully earned him the right to have anal sex with her. He agreed and she smiled as I dressed to leave.

Until next time
Tach

intresting

Intresting story, I think would be a turn on to a lot of the readers

nice story, are there any sequels