• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Bull's Long Night

• Thread starterrjh57
  • Start date

rjh57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
florrida
If you remember my story about how i cucked my best friend was a hot night well got even better. I enjoyed Sandy and Ron a few more times before one day they invited me to their house to meet some friends.Darlene and Ed not knowing what to expect a short red head sitting at the bar in the house in a short black dress thigh highs heels she was 5 ft 105 36dd Ed seemed nice a little small talk a few drinks and then Sandy said she had a surprise for me Told Ed and Ron to sit and watch as Sandy and Darlene put on a show for me stripped each other and started making out man was wild.They took me to the bed room leave the door open so Ed and Ron could hear . Sandy stripped me and said to Darlene see how thick he is .she yelled Ed next to your he is a monster.Sandy got one one side Darlene on the other two sets of 36dd started sucking the head sharing my meat was a hot blow job could not contain my cum they went wild eating my cum both ran too their husbands and kissed them my cum on their lips. now giving me a chance to reload they did a 69 for me didnt take long to get hard again. Sandy told Darlene to ride him as Sandy sat on my face . Darlene was going so fast was a blur lol . i ate Sandies sweet pussy as they made out.

I came 4 times that night twice in each after they made the husbands come and cleaned my cum out though just doing Sandy was hot. No words could give justice to what happened. now 60 was the greatest sex night of my life Sandy and Darlene said the same to me

Reactions: twotrip and tterry298

Users who are viewing this thread