• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Chastity Trip to the XXX Store

CuckoldGuy23

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2014
"Hun are you almost ready?" yelled my wife Jess from the bathroom. I was in the other room getting dressed as she peeked her head out from the bathroom. "Honey we talked about this, from now on you are going to wear your pink panties that I bought you," she smiled with an evil grin. My face turned a little red, "Oh of course babe, I'm sorry I guess I'm not used to it yet." Like a good cuck I slid up my new pink panties over my small limp white cock. "Oh honey they look wonderful!" Jess let out with pleasure in her voice. Today was the day that she decided to lock up my cock!

She decided she wanted to go to a XXX shop downtown to pick out a new chastity belt for me. We drove down together both eager and anxious. I knew this day would eventually come where she would have complete control over me and it was finally here. For weeks she had been looking online at different chastity belts and decided she wanted to see them in person before she made me buy one. We arrived at the shop which was located in the seedy part of town. I pulled in the lot and saw a few female employees outside smoking. My wife smiled as she got out of the car. "Hey Gwen hows it going gal!" she shouted across the car. I had no idea whatsoever that she knew anyone who worked here. She ran over and hugged her and started chatting. She was a busty young girl with kind of a goth look. She had pale skin, long black hair, green eyes, and huge tits with lots of cleavage. As they whispered to each other they both started giggling. I started wondering to myself if my wife was telling her we were to here to buy a chastity belt. Sure enough as I walked over Gwen smiled at me at said, "Hey Trevy, how are you hun? lets go find you a chastity belt!"

We walked through the employee entrance. The shop had a strange musty smell. The smell of sex, filth, and taboo all wrapped into one. She led us to a section of the store dedicated to all stuff cuckold related. There were other white guys just like me looking at chastity belts, probably sent here by their wives. They amount of dvds, toys, and chastity belts shocked me. Gwen picked up a chastity belt and handed it to Jess. "This one here is one of my favorites," she said with an evil grin. Jess examined it and smiled with an evil grin, "hmm do you have any in a smaller size, I think this one might be too big for Trev Gwen." I blushed immediately as Gwen smiled trying not to laugh. "Oh is that so Trev!" she nudged me jokingly. "Here hun how about this one." She handed me a clear chastity belt in packaging that was covered with small white cocks just like mine locked in this little piece of plastic. The labeling read "Extra small sizing; Perfect for white boys".

Before I could even answer, Jess shouted out that it was perfect. I stood there looking at the cage and packaging examining it very closely. "Gwen, do you think you could take him in the back to make sure its a perfect fit?" Jess said to Gwen with a dominant tone. Gwen delightfully replied, "Oh of course dear! Come on Trev, lets go lock up your cock!" And with that said she took me by the hand and started leading me through the store to the back room. I walk behind her like her little pet as I watch her nice big ass jiggle back and forth in her black yoga pants.

She led me into a small fitting room. As I turned around I saw her leaning across the exit blocking me in from escape. "You know Trev, I was the one who introduced Jess into the cuckold scene, I knew she would love it!" she boasted with a hint of humiliation. I looked at her with a blank face, "Oh really, she never told me that, I just thought it was her idea," I said a little surprised.
"Well, I'm waiting Mr!" she persisted. "I can't put this on over your clothes dear, now drop those pants!" Hearing this made my stomach drop knowing that my wife's friend would now see the pink panties I was wearing as well as my small limp cock. I knew I had no choice and slid my pants down to my ankles. "Oh Trev! I love those pink panties, did Jess pick them out!" she said teasingly. I looked at her and grinned a little before I took the panties off. As soon as I dropped my panties it was instant humiliation. "OMG! Jess was right, you do have a small little cock Trev!" she laughed.

My face turned red instantly and I could feel it. The blood rushing through my body and my stomach dropping at the same time as I stood naked in front of this hot girl who was teasing me. She then surprised me and dropped to her knees. "You know my big tits have been tucked in my bra all day, I think they need a little air," she said seductively. She took off her shirt to reveal her black laced bra holding her huge pale tits in. She quickly unsnapped her bra and let them fall out. My eyes widened as she reach up for my cock and started to stroke it. I became hard in two seconds.

She stayed on her knees stroking my cock till it was a full 5 inches and started giggling. "Oh poor Jess, I can't believe she has had to deal with your pathetic cock for so long," she laughed. I stood their still hard staring at her lovely tits. "So Gwen are you married to a cuckold also?" I said trying to spark a convo. She looked up at me rubbing her own tits, "No hun, but I've cucked a fair share of white boys in my day," she said with pride. And with that said she reached under my hard cock to pinch my balls killing my erection bringing me back to my limp little cock.

She tore open the package and took out the chastity belt. Before I knew it she had the ring around my balls and slide on the cage. She must have done this a hundred times before. I looked down to see her sliding on the master lock through the hole. That is when I heard the click of the lock knowing I had just lost control of my manhood. Seeing my small white cock hanging down in its new plastic home was when I realized I was now officially a cuckold.

"Come on hun, lets go show Jess," she said proudly. And with that she took me by my hand again, although she didn't even let me get dressed! She marched me through the store completely naked with only my new cage on. It was so embarrassing, I could hardly take it. That is until I saw Jess flirting with a big muscular black guy. Gwen led me right to them. "OMG! honey it looks so perfect, thank you so much Gwen," Jess shouted with glee. "No problem Jess, glad I could help," she said. She then looked at the black guy, "Hey Tyrone, flirting with another white wife I see, jeez I might have to start charging you for coming in here!" she said jokingly. He laughed at her and then right at me. "Well white boy, how does that new cage feel," he mocked at me. "Uhhh well good I guess," I said stuttering. Jess and Gwen both laughed.

Gwen decided to take us all to the back of the store where they have private rooms. We all entered, Gwen and Jess sat on the couch while me and Tyrone stood next to each other. "Well Tyrone, why don't you show Jess your BBC. I'm sure shes dying to see it," she said. In no time, Tyrone dropped his pants to reveal a huge black limp cock hanging between his thighs. Jess gasped and so did I. It had to have been 7" long completely soft with a huge set of balls hanging low. "OMG! Trev, his cock is bigger than yours even when he is soft sweety!" she shouted. Gwen laugh and got up, "well I'll leave you three alone, nice seeing you Jess, and nice meeting you Trev," she said walking away as she gave me a little slap on my bare ass.

My wife wasted no time and dropped to her knees stripping off her top as quickly as possible. I stood there starting to get really turned on. I have watch my wife before with BBC's but never while I was locked up. She took him into her mouth and starting sucking bringing his black monster cock to a full 10 inches. I was so turned on, I reached down and felt cold plastic covering my cock. There was nothing I could do but watch my wife suck on this huge black guy while I stood there like a good cuckold.

"MMMM, baby his cock tastes so good in my mouth!" she said looking at me. "How does your cock feel honey? I bet its trying to get hard in that little cage of his!" she teased me as she sucked. "Oh yes hunny, I wish so bad I could jack off as you suck his BBC!" i said submissively. Tyrone looked at me and smiled as he began fucking her face with his 10 inches. "Mmmm look at this white boy! This is your place in life watch your wife take BBC while you stand their locked up!" he said. He pumped harder and harder and then took his cock out of her mouth and started stroking, Jess sat on her knees and begged for his cum. A few more strokes and Tyrone started to shoot massive ropes of cum all over her face. I couldn't believe how many times he jizzed, it was literally dripping off her face.

My wife thanked him and I too thanked him for giving my wife his BBC. With that he walked out of the room. Jess smiled at me and waved her finger over to me. I knew exactly what she wanted. I walked over and got to my knees and starting cleaning up the mess Tyrone just made all over her face. There was so much it took me a good 10 minutes of cum licking before she was all clean again. She patted me on the head and took me by the hand. "Come on honey, lets go home. You've been a good cuck boy tonight with your new cage," she said pleased. And with that said she led me out of the store completely naked and into the car..This was the beginning of our cuckold life.

Reactions: cuck husband nc
Wow!!!............

great story, wow! love to hear more!

Users who are viewing this thread