• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Confession

• Thread starterlockedup247
  • Start date

lockedup247

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2009
I want to be with my wife after she has been royally fucked, streched and used !

I want to fuck her after she has been with many men. After that i want to savor the creampie she has to offer and just absolutely worship her pussy bye licking and swallowing everything she has to offer me.

We have not done that, but we have talked about it. Just the thought of her in a bar and getting hit on and talking to other guys gets me hard !

A couple of times I have used the 'giant' dildo i bought on her, soooo much bigger than me, as i watch the giant cock go into her i can not help but strain against my cock cage. I lick her, and touch her and kiss her as she is getting fucked by this giant 'cock'

After she cums all over that big cock, she unlocks me. Then she allows me to enter her.......but, my cock is so small in comparison that i can hardly feel her. but, what i can feel is smooth and stretched and yummy and wet, the best feeling ever !

then i explode in her, and just enjoy the feeling of shooting my little load into her well used pussy. (can she even feel me cum ?):eek:

Then, as my limp little cock slips out of her, she demands i clean her up and eat her pussy.

She locks my cock back up into my cb6000s SHORT model chastity tube, and forces my head down into her pussy and makes me eat every last drop. Completely cleaning her wonderful pussy !

Anyway, what we did was fun. I can only dream about the real thing.

:)

MacNfries said:
Why not print a copy of this off and hand it to her, then see what happens. Women have just as many secret fantasies in their closets as men ... and a lot of 'em are starting to come out of the closet with them.
Ever see the movie "A Few Good Men"? Cruise says to Nickelson "I want the truth" ... and Nickelson yells back ...

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Guess what I'm saying is ... be careful what you ask for ...
:p

=========

Mac is king of the cliches and shopworn humor

Lockedup247,

Your post appears to be a combination of fantasy and reality. Is this part of it:

lockedup247 said:
A couple of times I have used the 'giant' dildo i bought on her, soooo much bigger than me, as i watch the giant cock go into her i can not help but strain against my cock cage. I lick her, and touch her and kiss her as she is getting fucked by this giant 'cock.'

After she cums all over that big cock, she unlocks me. Then she allows me to enter her.......but, my cock is so small in comparison that i can hardly feel her. but, what i can feel is smooth and stretched and yummy and wet, the best feeling ever !

then i explode in her, and just enjoy the feeling of shooting my little load into her well used pussy. (can she even feel me cum ?):eek:

Then, as my limp little cock slips out of her, she demands i clean her up and eat her pussy.

She locks my cock back up into my cb6000s SHORT model chastity tube, and forces my head down into her pussy and makes me eat every last drop. Completely cleaning her wonderful pussy !

actually true?

—Custer

I love shooting loads up my GFs cooter with my big cock
and slurping loads just like pathetic sized wimpy cucks do
ain't nothing wrong for any man to want to taste his spunk inside his woman
fair is fair!

Your life will be dull and boring until your wife turns your fantasy into reality. Better to wear out than to wonder "if only I told my wife exactly what my fantasies were".

Most wife-sharing husbands want to fuck her right after the other guy has finished fucking her. It is a most exciting experience to shove your own hardened dick into her cunt when it is full of another guy's cum!

If a husband ever has trouble getting-off, this should cure it! To feel another guy's hot thick cum around your dick-head as you fuck your wife is an experience without compare, anywhere.

This is why so many of us would rather share our wives' pussies with other men, than to fuck other women, ourselves. To KNOW, without the least doubt, that another guy has just fully fucked YOUR wife has to be the ultimate turn-on!

This is why so many of us would rather share our wives' pussies with other men, than to fuck other women, ourselves. To KNOW, without the least doubt, that another guy has just fully fucked YOUR wife has to be the ultimate turn-on!

I don't think I have ever seen a more accurate description of how I feel about my wife having sex with other men and coming home with her pussy full for me to fuck her. It is a tremendous turn on and will always make me hard.

That being said though, I do so enjoy the feeling of putting my cock into a new pussy also.

Each to his own, but thanks for that moment of enlightenment.

thankfully my gal lets me fuck other women :)

Keep locking up your balls!

Users who are viewing this thread