A couple of "funny" experiences with black men

• Thread starterJerezana
  • Start date

Jerezana

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2009
I am an European woman, 36 years old, married with two kids. I'm fairly attractive with long dark hair, moorish eyes and a nice body, I'm an easy-going woman with -people usually said to me- a nice sense of humour and withm a certain cultural level. Socially we have a medium-high level and this allowed us to travel a lot.

So for not make too long, 4 years ago my husband was going to participate in this Sailing Cup and the plan was for me to wait for him in a little hotel on the Caribbean Sea. OK, this time in particular I was going to stay there with the wife of one of my husband's partners in the team. She's a beautiful redhead, a little older than me, in her forties. We got along since the beginning and are friends now.

Locals were almost totally black or mulatto and from the first day they started to harassing both of us in and out of the hotel, but let's say in a kindly, polite way, nothing really disturbing. Then, like I said to my friend, the ALFA MALE made his appearance, a black guy 22-25 years old, about 1,80 all muscles, bald head, he fixed me in the eyes like saying "OK lady, I'm here now, I want you on your knees?" this glance of sexual superguy I don't know why it made me laugh.

This night, my friend goes to bed and I went to the Hotel nightclub to drink something before going to sleep. He was there and went directly towards me:

-How are you?
-Fine and you?
-Better than you I hope
-Ah yeah, really? and that's becuase of what?
-That's because I wouldn't even walk with these shoes you have, really don't know how can you stay over your heels
-Ah yeah hahaha!! well I'm not a very tall woman you know?

OK, he made me laugh and it was a nice point of start and after a little talk we went to dance. Obviously my intention was to not have sex with him in any case, just some conversation, some dancing together perhaps and bye bye. To make my point I clarified to him I was married. I must confess it was extremely exciting to dance with a man like him, he was like a Caribbean Apollo and his smell was so intriguing OH my GOD!! suddenly, after fifteen minutes talking and dancing and after a little pause he slips his hands over my butts!! So I jumped on my foot, well let's say over my heels saying something like "WHAT the fuck!!!" he was looking at me like a stupid. I was very angry so I turned my back to him, took my purse and my jacket and went up to my room.

On the next days I crossed him a few times but he acted like if I was a ghost, he said nothing, he expressed nothing. I mean, a man like him, extremely handsome with a nice sense of humour, if he was a little more cautious he could get almost every woman in bed and instead of that he acted like a 15 years old college student.

Second experience: a friend of mine, married with a black man from the US some time ago, same like the other, balded, very strong some Tyson style, a real big man about 1,90 or so, and good looking like an actor. They both got one kid and then, last year about february they divorced. By some kind of coincidence he works on the same gym I'm going so we started to get some drink togheter. For the report he's about 28-30 I'm 36. Then, a couple of weeks ago he said to me:

-You know? you're first on my list of women I'd like to get into my bed. You're so gorgeous and so classy and blablabla

I think I opened my eyes wide like the screen of my computer :wtf:

-You know? I'm married.
-I'm not talking about marrying you
-We are F-r-i-e-n-d-s you understand? that's all
-OH! go tell this BS to yourself if you want, I like you baby!

and so saying he took my hand over the table

what the fuck! :wtf:

Again, same scene, I took my bag and my sunglasses and I went out of the gym's café. I don't feel myself like going back to the gym.

My question is: don't you think black men are going too much... let's say FAST and a little CLUMSY when they try to flirt with you? I mean, they always take the wrong way with me. I don't think they would have any chances to take me to bed but at least it would cost me lot more to repulse them but acting like they did, for me it's something like saying "what a stupid! who do you think I am?"

Sorry for the long message and ciao

P.D. I looked for an interracial forum in google to post this thread, not sure I'm on the line of this forum but anyway, any point of view is welcome.

Great post. You must be very attractive. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks

but my doubts remain unexplained :(

Ciao,

I have left you a message in your email, with some answers I hope it will help you.

Ciao

Most guys keep using an approach that works. I'll bet the guy in question has pulled a lot of white women with that "let's do it" approach. Obviously, it doesn't work with you. Not all black guys come on that way (although they tend to come on a lot stronger than white guys do). And not all white women respond to that approach the way you do. I hope that you encounter a black guy that comes onto women the way that you like to be come onto.

Jerezana said:
I am an European woman, 36 years old, married with two kids. I'm fairly attractive with long dark hair, moorish eyes and a nice body, I'm an easy-going woman with -people usually said to me- a nice sense of humour and withm a certain cultural level. Socially we have a medium-high level and this allowed us to travel a lot.

So for not make too long, 4 years ago my husband was going to participate in this Sailing Cup and the plan was for me to wait for him in a little hotel on the Caribbean Sea. OK, this time in particular I was going to stay there with the wife of one of my husband's partners in the team. She's a beautiful redhead, a little older than me, in her forties. We got along since the beginning and are friends now.

Locals were almost totally black or mulatto and from the first day they started to harassing both of us in and out of the hotel, but let's say in a kindly, polite way, nothing really disturbing. Then, like I said to my friend, the ALFA MALE made his appearance, a black guy 22-25 years old, about 1,80 all muscles, bald head, he fixed me in the eyes like saying "OK lady, I'm here now, I want you on your knees?" this glance of sexual superguy I don't know why it made me laugh.

This night, my friend goes to bed and I went to the Hotel nightclub to drink something before going to sleep. He was there and went directly towards me:

-How are you?
-Fine and you?
-Better than you I hope
-Ah yeah, really? and that's becuase of what?
-That's because I wouldn't even walk with these shoes you have, really don't know how can you stay over your heels
-Ah yeah hahaha!! well I'm not a very tall woman you know?

OK, he made me laugh and it was a nice point of start and after a little talk we went to dance. Obviously my intention was to not have sex with him in any case, just some conversation, some dancing together perhaps and bye bye. To make my point I clarified to him I was married. I must confess it was extremely exciting to dance with a man like him, he was like a Caribbean Apollo and his smell was so intriguing OH my GOD!! suddenly, after fifteen minutes talking and dancing and after a little pause he slips his hands over my butts!! So I jumped on my foot, well let's say over my heels saying something like "WHAT the fuck!!!" he was looking at me like a stupid. I was very angry so I turned my back to him, took my purse and my jacket and went up to my room.

On the next days I crossed him a few times but he acted like if I was a ghost, he said nothing, he expressed nothing. I mean, a man like him, extremely handsome with a nice sense of humour, if he was a little more cautious he could get almost every woman in bed and instead of that he acted like a 15 years old college student.

Second experience: a friend of mine, married with a black man from the US some time ago, same like the other, balded, very strong some Tyson style, a real big man about 1,90 or so, and good looking like an actor. They both got one kid and then, last year about february they divorced. By some kind of coincidence he works on the same gym I'm going so we started to get some drink togheter. For the report he's about 28-30 I'm 36. Then, a couple of weeks ago he said to me:

-You know? you're first on my list of women I'd like to get into my bed. You're so gorgeous and so classy and blablabla

I think I opened my eyes wide like the screen of my computer :wtf:

-You know? I'm married.
-I'm not talking about marrying you
-We are F-r-i-e-n-d-s you understand? that's all
-OH! go tell this BS to yourself if you want, I like you baby!

and so saying he took my hand over the table

what the fuck! :wtf:

Again, same scene, I took my bag and my sunglasses and I went out of the gym's café. I don't feel myself like going back to the gym.

My question is: don't you think black men are going too much... let's say FAST and a little CLUMSY when they try to flirt with you? I mean, they always take the wrong way with me. I don't think they would have any chances to take me to bed but at least it would cost me lot more to repulse them but acting like they did, for me it's something like saying "what a stupid! who do you think I am?"

Sorry for the long message and ciao

P.D. I looked for an interracial forum in google to post this thread, not sure I'm on the line of this forum but anyway, any point of view is welcome.

Hmmmm, where to start???

OK, here goes...

#1 - For a happily married woman, you seem to enjoy hanging out with black men.

#2 - Does your husband have any idea that you go out for drinks and dancing with these black men?

#3 - It sounds to me as though you are more than just a little curious about these dark-skinned men.

Is it possible that you aren't being completely honest with yourself?

Is it possible that you are more than a little attracted to these big, dark-skinned men?

They seem exotic to you (muscular, big-boned, their skin glistening from all that lotion they need to keep from disintegrating).

You wanna try some, don'cha?

I just think that you want one of these men to come at you the right way.

But what is the right way?

These are men, not psychics, lol!

You gotta figure out for yourself if this is really something you want.

I already know that this is something you want.

Otherwise, why would you even bother taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with us in an interracial sex site?

Drop your defenses, just jump in and join the party.

The water's great!

Ann your both sexy & wise, you nailed it. Jerzana your posting on an interracial fetish site an incident that happened to you 4 years ago. Trying deflect your feeling by asking why the crass black man had the audacity to think he could sleep with you. Maybe because you were grinding on the dance floor maybe because he saw past your facade and new you wanted it. I think you have some thinking to do about your desires admited you googled this site, now you have to answer the question for what exactly?

Hello again Ana,

I have sent you another email with a few answer to your questions. I hope you will get it this time.

My email is if you want to contact me mf41071@yahoo.com

Answer

Let's see Anna, perhaps it's a little complicated to explain in a public forum what's in my mind right now. First of all you understood my point: for me there's a "right way" for men to approach women and there's the "wrong way", these guys obviously used the "very wrong way". I have not a special attraction for black or white men, in reality black or white for me it's a little the same thing. Let's say that I'm puzzled by a certain behaviour I've seen in a couple of blacks and specifically on this guy who makes rude advances to me a couple of weeks ago.

In the first place I always used to "flirt" in special situations. Let's say for instance in a wedding or a cocktail, a wealthy man who believes that everything is money and can buy anything with his fortune or a handsome young man who happens to believe he's absolutely irresistible and makes some advances towards me "you're absolutely gorgeous blablabla" "I'll do everything with a girl like you blabla" you get the picture. Then I can "flirt" a little with the guy, make him believe that, eventually, I'm beginning to go down on my knees befoire him to finally put him in the right place and perhaps, if the guy is too arrogant, find some pleasure in humiliating him a little. But, obviously, I've absolutely no intention to sleep with the guy. It is just a game. Nothing more and I don't see any bad on it.

Now the problem with the ex-husband of my friend. This guy I noticed it at first glance, he likes to cultivate his image of gangsta boy or something like that, a bad boy voilà, it means: he talks without no respect for the other people, make heavy sexual references at the table, talks loud and, sometimes, with a bit of obscene language, shows no education, despises classical culture. First I hated him like "Who the hell this guy believes he is", but a couple of months later I understood he was cultivating his "bad boy reputation", in other words his ego, like a baby. Even when married to my friend, he told me specifically that I was her "erotic dream" or "sexual dream" cannot remember exactly and makes me understand that he liked me in a not very polite way. So my answer (a little stupid I must recognize) was to "flirt" a bit with him but he never went "out of the borders" if you know what I mean.

Now, we went to take coffee a couple of times and he made this stupid sexual advance towards me and doing so he "killed the game". OK I know in the US is perhaps a little different and women like to be aborded in a more open way but here, in Europe, we like to play the whole game with a man and such an explicit advance, at least in my social circle, is considered "disrespectful". Next, he didn't send a single message to apologize, total silence radio. So I've went back to the gym and I've seen him yesterday. He said nothing, do nothing, no reaction he plainly ignored me. When I was having my coffe he went down by the stairs so I put my sunglasses, hung my bag on the shoulder and then he turned on my direction and said "hello" so I answered "bye" and went outdoors.

So he likes me and he openly proposes me to have sex with him with disrespectful manners. I repulse him so he absolutely ignores me? that's all? isn't he supposed to apologize or say something or at least have some reaction? or is he waiting for me to relax before talking to me again? or it's like "game over", I repulsed him so I don't deserve a word from him in "payback"? I'm puzzled by this behaviour and honestly I never suffered this "faint indifference" from a guy that a couple of weeks ago wanted to get me in bed, it's hitting on my nerves but in a couple of weeks it would be history don't worry ;)

Hopes this help to clarify a little more my point. Any more comments will be welcome, thanks

hi im not able to to get on chat room

Your story is definitely at home in this forum and on this site. In most of Europe there are not many Black Men. Where they are, there are many. Anyway, i would not expect a Euro woman to know what to expect from black man. Where I grew up and near where I live now there are many many many black men and there are more IR couples than same race together. BM with WF, BM with latin F, etc. and if you want to count ethnic German women with Italian men. German men with Irish women and so on.
Wha tI am saying is that IR is the norm here and people know what is going on. It also hel[ps the black men know how to behave in best manner to get white pussy and even white ass from women. It is a separate issue but they also know how to get blow job or even ass from white males.
Well, I also did not mean to write so long. I will read other posts among your responses now.
luv, MsGary 46 white male

will & eve said:
one by one i watched every single wone of my female friends follow the same path - over and over and over again they lusted after and gave themselves to just the sort of men you describe in your stories - the sort of men they claimed to be sick of.

And over and over again girls rejected me as "just a friend" and similar dismissals.

You want to know why those guys run that game the ran on you?

Because, quite frankly, in the vast majority of cases - it works.

the fact that you don't respond well to it makes you the tiny minority exception to the rule.

.......very well said, and its true. I am not a jerk, but i stopped being a nice guy a long time ago and if i had to do it all over again i would of never being one, as a young kid i bought into it without realizing it.........thank you for the post.

Will & Eve said:
Let me tell you a story in reply.

When I was a young and single man, I was good friends with a lot of different girls and to a one they sang the same song: Why can't I find any NICE guys? why are so many men such arrogant jerks? why don't the respect women? etc etc.

Well, as it happens I had a cousin that I went bar hoping with who WAs THAT guy. Self absorbed, thought he was entitled to get into any woman's pants, a nice friendly guy but with that latent arrogance that says "i know you want me"

EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.
that he and I went out, he got laid - effortlessly - and I (The very personification of the "nice respectful guy" that girls claimed they wanted) went home with blue balls.

One by one I watched every single wone of my female friends follow the same path - over and over and over again they lusted after and gave themselves to JUST the sort of men you describe in your stories - the sort of men they CLAIMED to be sick of.

And over and over again girls rejected me as "just a friend" and similar dismissals.

You want to know WHY those guys run that game the ran on you?

Because, quite frankly, in the vast majority of cases - IT WORKS.

The fact that you don't respond well to it makes you the tiny minority exception to the rule.

Excellent life insight. I couldn't agree more. I have had many many women tell me over and over again confidence is the key to the pussay. :) Thanks for sharing.

In response to the OP...that's just the normal black method. Black men generally are not the most discriminative bunch when it comes to white women. They try the aggressive approach with any white woman above a 3 that they have an opportunity to get around in a semi-private moment. If you throw the hook in the water enough times, odds are good that you will eventually get a bite. Couple that with the fact that there is a large faction of white women who are so paralyzingly afraid of being perceived as being a racist, they don't know how to divert unwanted advances from black men. If a black man senses that a white woman is like this, he will use it to his utmost advantage. I seriously doubt there is a real black man who comes to this board who can honestly say that he hasn't played the "Why not? Are you a racist?" card when initially shot down by a white woman.

Will & Eve said:
Let me tell you a story in reply.

When I was a young and single man, I was good friends with a lot of different girls and to a one they sang the same song: Why can't I find any NICE guys? why are so many men such arrogant jerks? why don't the respect women? etc etc.

Well, as it happens I had a cousin that I went bar hoping with who WAs THAT guy. Self absorbed, thought he was entitled to get into any woman's pants, a nice friendly guy but with that latent arrogance that says "i know you want me"

EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.
that he and I went out, he got laid - effortlessly - and I (The very personification of the "nice respectful guy" that girls claimed they wanted) went home with blue balls.

One by one I watched every single wone of my female friends follow the same path - over and over and over again they lusted after and gave themselves to JUST the sort of men you describe in your stories - the sort of men they CLAIMED to be sick of.

You want to know WHY those guys run that game the ran on you?

Because, quite frankly, in the vast majority of cases - IT WORKS.

The fact that you don't respond well to it makes you the tiny minority exception to the rule.

Most women, by nature, are insecure about themselves. They are their own worst critics and when someone rolls up on them telling them how fine they are, they will eat it up unless they are beyond the tipping point of self confidence. This is why you see pretty women with ass-ugly men. That shit never works in reverse, though. I can't tell you how many times some unattractive black girl, a fat girl or some 55+ year old post-menopausal grandmother has played the...."Damn baby! Mmm mmm mmm! You are hot!" act on me. Ummmmm....no thanks. I'll just jack off, but thanks for the compliment.

gears said:
In response to the OP...that's just the normal black method. Black men generally are not the most discriminative bunch when it comes to white women. They try the aggressive approach with any white woman above a 3 that they have an opportunity to get around in a semi-private moment. If you throw the hook in the water enough times, odds are good that you will eventually get a bite. Couple that with the fact that there is a large faction of white women who are so paralyzingly afraid of being perceived as being a racist, they don't know how to divert unwanted advances from black men. If a black man senses that a white woman is like this, he will use it to his utmost advantage. I seriously doubt there is a real black man who comes to this board who can honestly say that he hasn't played the "Why not? Are you a racist?" card when initially shot down by a white woman.

I'm A REAL BLACK MAN...and I've never used any type of race issue when dealing with white women. Nor have any of the many REAL BLACK MEN that I know.

gears said:

I think there are so many white women and even white men that are so friggin afraid of being perceived racist that you are right. It's almost like an advantage. The white guys will have that token black friend to be down with diversity, and white women are more scared to blow off a black guy because that would just be racist when they'd blow the same white guy off instantly.

The tip off for these mortally fearful white people is when they say ... "I'm not racist... I LOOOOOVE black people". You'd never hear them say the same thing about other races. I'm not racist.... I looooooove asian people.

The same people that would never say anything even hinting at negative towards black people, will make semi racist comments against Asians or Latinos... why? They aren't as fearful.

and the mod is right, when you go out you need to be confident, aggressive and a MAN. None of this friend zone bullshit. I caught on to that at an early age and never looked back.

Pity doesn't get pussy.