• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A cuckold wish come true

• Thread starterGiada_Don_Colorado2
  • Start date
G

Giada_Don_Colorado2

I suggested to my wife that she should make love to a black man , I was very shocked when she decided to .She told me she what to make my wish come true,she nows loves fucking black men not me .She says she loves the contrast of thier skin color against hers.And how much bigger they are than me .I am not sure I wanted my wish to come true .

Attachments

• 2d26.jpg
    2d26.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,548
i would love if my wife did that

i would love if any black man would let me suck him:) or cuckold me with a beautiful white girl:)

I've been searching for a girl for the past few months that would allow me to watch her and a bbc. Hard to find, lol..

Hi Jonathan31979
i remember being asked ( several times ) precisely what You are searching for...
and not being lucky finding... on two occasions i granted the wish of 2 different
white men, altough it was well specified that it was *** o n l y *** to watch !
Arrangement were made, renting 2 motel rooms, the white man was staying in one room and i was in the other with a black man, the white man could View the action and Hear
our Voices... on a ** Remote / TV **
There was no possibility of Recording the actions... so i was feeling SAFE doing it and
granting a Special wish to someone in Need...
i simply understood the Begging... Imploring... etc... ect...
From the * words * expressed during those 2 Special sessions... i take it that black men
are Happy to show to another fellow man the satisfaction of a Job well done.
Regards
Edith

Last edited by a moderator:
A least you should watch her when she is served by BBC and make some pics that proof that you're telling the truth hubby!
~)_(~

Users who are viewing this thread