• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 14b "The Invitation"

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 14a)

Then, in one of the sexiest things I have ever seen, he slid her sweater to the side so he could feel her bosom with less interference. There I was - her husband - sitting in the same room and looking at them, and he could not have cared less. He began to caress my wife's breast through the fabric of her dress, and when he found that he could not open the dress in any way without removing it completely, he stood up and said, "Let's go upstairs."

He took my wife's hand and helped her to her feet. She looked at me only once, and said, "We're going to leave you alone down here now," as she let him guide her to the stairs. He followed her up, and just as they disappeared I saw him reach for her hips. Later, Sally would tell me that by the time they got to the top of the stairs he had nearly removed her dress, and by the time they reached his bed, she was completely naked. But I knew none of this at the time.

All I knew was that the floor above me was creaking, and I could hear my wife and her lover walking around his bedroom. Usually, they walk around for several minutes as they kiss, undress, hug and begin to touch each other. But this time, it was less than 30 seconds before I heard the bed creak, and almost immediately after that, the creaking became rhythmic: he was already fucking her! I had not even had time to pull down my own pants before he was inside my wife.

I took off my pants as fast as I could, and covered my cock with Vaseline. The sound of the bed stopped, and I walked to the foot of the stairs, to see if I could hear them more clearly. What I heard took my breath away: two loud slurps, which were obviously my wife sucking, and then a surprised, guttural, loud moan from Ty. Even now, a week after their date, I can "see" what happened as clearly as anyone has ever seen anything: he came in my wife's mouth.

Silence for a few minutes, then the soft sound of kissing. The bed creaked once, and Sally let out a long, long groan, almost like a song. I know that song well, though I have never heard her sing it for me: it was the song of him making love to her. She always sings that song for him.

A minute or two of creaking, groaning and gasping, and then silence again. I hear them talking softly, and then I heard Ty call my name. I tried to answer with as much dignity as possible, given that I was furiously stroking my cock in his front hallway, at the foot of the stairs. "Yes?" I stuttered. "Come on up here, will you?" he said.

I had no idea what was going on. Did he want a glass of wine, or did Sally need something? I said, "Okay," and began to walk up the stairs, when I heard them start fucking again.

At the top landing lay my wife's dress. As I turned the corner toward Ty's bedroom, her bra and panties made a trail to his bed. I actually wish I would have paid more attention to them, as I am sure the image of them thrown on the floor would be great masturbation fodder in the days ahead, but my eyes were instantly drawn to the scene on the bed.

The first thing I saw were the soles of my wife's bare feet. They were up in the air, about a yard apart, moving up and down like an old-fashioned water pump. Between her legs I saw Ty's naked ass, moving in and out with a rhythm which was accompanied by the rising and falling of Sally's moaning. Pure sex, right before my eyes, and the woman being fucked was my wife!

Ty said just one thing, but the way it came out is something I will never, ever forget. Trying to describe it is nearly impossible, as it is two things occurring simultaneously. As Ty spoke to me, he never looked my way and never stopped his rhythmic fucking of my wife, so every word was combined with the sounds of my wife's pleasure emanating from under his body. He said, "Would you like to watch us?" as Sally moaned and gasped, and that was all.

I croaked out the word, "Yes," and Sally said (from somewhere under her lover's body, and with several groans from each stroke of her lover's cock), "Too bad you already missed him cumming in my mouth, but I'll bet there's more to see," and with that she wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him into her, their mouths meeting in kisses and gasps of pleasure.

It had been so long - so very, very long - since I had seen any of what lay before my eyes. I wanted to see my wife's naked body, which I had last seen in the summer of 2001 right here in Ty's bed, and which I had last seen in our bed on March 29, 2001. But much as I wanted to move to the side of the bed so I could see all of her, I was unable to move from the foot of the bed, where they were coupling before my eyes. I knelt on the floor, masturbating like mad, as I watched Ty's penis slide in and out of my wife's body. But "slide" is not the right word; it was more like a piston, but without any indication that he was hurting her. He shoved his organ into Sally's pussy, and with each stroke I saw her shudder and open her legs wider, and I heard her groan out her pleasure. It may seem like stating the obvious, but every one of her reactions made it clear that he was touching her INSIDE, that he was pressing his sex into her most hidden, intimate places, and she was loving it so much that she could only form sounds, not words, to express her excitement.

He moved all around her. He was on top of her, beside her, holding one of her legs up so he could stick his cock in deeper. He kissed her, he sucked her nipples, he stroked her breasts, he rubbed his finger along the slit of her pussy, circling her clit. He never did the same thing twice, and my wife responded to each new touch, each new angle, with the sounds I had only heard from downstairs on their previous dates.

He got so close to cumming that he suddenly pulled out and laid beside her, holding her and gasping out loud as he kept himself from going over the edge. I saw his body shake and his penis spasm. I don't know how he was able to hold back, but he did.

As I watched Ty's erect penis shudder from the pleasure my wife's pussy had given it, my eyes caught sight of her pussy. Since I had entered the room it had been filled with his cock, and only now did I get to see it for the first time in a year. And oh, what a sight! Drawing on my memory from years past, when I was able to admire her between her legs, I remembered a soft, tight pussy, with downy blonde hair covering small, delicate lips. In fact, I had been fantasizing about that image every time I thought of her, and every time I thought of her in bed with Ty. But that is not at all what I saw, and I realized it is not what Ty ever saw.

All I can say is that it was as if her entire pussy had an erection. Her labia were huge - dark-red in color and swollen with excitement. Her pussy was wide open - literally so open that I could have inserted one or two fingers without touching either side. Her entire pussy was shining with her wetness, and her lubrication was dripping out of her, hanging from the curls of her hair and flowing down her ass. I had never seen such a sight - beautiful, sexy and obscene all at the same time - and I realized, with great shame, that I was seeing the truth about how my wife feels about her lover. I am forbidden to see her soft, delicate sex; he is invited in to her hot, swollen, dripping hole.

Gasping for a breath after this revelation, I watched their two bodies - hard, jerking penis and open, dripping vagina - as they reached for each other again. He slid his cock into her from the side, and his body followed it as it went deeper and deeper inside, until he was on top of her again. He lifted her right leg, and I could see that with each stroke he must have touched every nerve along the left side of her vagina. Her cry of "Ooooooohhh" confirmed that I was right. Then the other leg, and the same cry as he reached all the places he had missed on the first stroke. Then he leaned into her, kissing her deeply and pushing his penis as far into her as he could possibly go. My wife lifted her legs impossibly high, and I knew they were both feeling things I could never feel, and things my wife could never feel with me.

Ty got close again; I could see it in the shaking of his legs, even as he continued to fuck her. Again he pulled out suddenly, groaning, "Ohmygod" as his whole body jerked with the closeness of his orgasm. Sally pushed him onto his back, moved down and took his twitching cock in her mouth.

(continued in 14c)

Users who are viewing this thread