• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 14c "The Invitation"

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 14b)

I moved to the side of the bed, where I could look at my wife's face as she sucked her lover. With each stroke of her mouth fucking his cock, she looked at me. I saw her mouth open impossibly wide, I saw another man's penis disappear between those lips I have kissed so often, and I heard Ty moan with every lick, every suck. Her mouth was formed into a perfect "O" yet I could feel her laughing at me. HIS cock, HIS pleasure, HIS cum were all she wanted at that moment, and she could look at me without the slightest wish that it was me in his place.

My wife sucked her lover until his body looked like a marionette with a drunken puppeteer. His legs shook, his fingers caressed her back and her hair until they jerked away uncontrollably. His groans became short grunts, and his penis looked bigger and harder than I had ever seen, or ever imagined. She was determined to make him cum in her mouth again, but he was even more determined to cum inside her body. He literally pulled her face up to his, and kissed her deeply as his erection waved obscenely in front of me.

Sally was like a woman possessed. If she could not have him in her mouth, she was damn well going to have him in her pussy. She climbed on top of him, reached between her legs, and not one foot in front of my eyes, she slid his cock into her pussy. In this position, his entire cock was ******* every time she lifted up her ass. I saw it glistening with my wife's juices, the veins popping out all along his shaft, and I watched as Sally sat down on him hard, ramming him deep inside her. I kept watching the in-and-out of Ty's penis and my wife's vagina, until I was distracted by a slurping, kissing sound - the sound of him sucking my wife's nipples.

I am in love with my wife's breasts, and I have always been. The thought that her lover gets them - gets to see them, to feel them, to kiss and suck them - is one of the most difficult (and exciting) parts of her cuckolding me. I just had to see, so I moved around to the side of the bed. My God, I get hard just thinking about the sight: Sally was leaning forward, pushing her bosoms into Ty's face. He had one breast in each hand, and was squeezing and caressing them hard, but lovingly. He had her left nipple in his mouth, and I could see her breast stretching toward him as he sucked on the hard tip. He moved to the right one, then back to the left, then the right: hewasfuckingher, shewasfuckinghim, hewassuckingmywife'snipples, shewasgivingherbreaststohim, thebreastsourchildrensuckled, theonesIlovesomuch, she... was... giving... them... to... HIM.

He gave a loud moan, more like a shout, and I was sure he was cumming, but he was not... yet. He nearly flung Sally onto her back, raised her right leg, and literally shoved his penis into her. Now she shouted, held him with her left arm, and began to rub her clit with her right hand. They fucked like this for no more than 30 seconds when Ty exploded in her. With a three-part cry, "oh, Oh, OH!!" he started to cum and Sally, who usually takes quite a lot of stimulation on her clit to cum, stopped rubbing herself, threw her arms around him... and came with him. No one touched her clit, no one used a vibrator; she just held her lover and came from him fucking her.

I have never seen a simultaneous orgasm. Oh, sure, Sally and I used to masturbate together back when I was allowed to see her body, and sometimes we timed it so we came at the same time, but she has never cum just from fucking, and has never cum from her lover cumming. I knelt there on the floor at the bottom of Ty's bed, and watched the two naked lovers - my wife and Ty - make each other cum, and hold each other while they came. Their bodies jerked and shook, they groaned and grunted through lips pressed together, and I watched my wife's lover squirt his sperm into her body.

Afterward, they were quiet for a long time. They gently touched each other, Ty brushing his hand along my wife's breasts and cheeks, Sally sliding her hand back and forth over his penis. Finally, Sally said the first thing since she told me I had missed him cumming in her mouth. Softly, but loud enough to be sure I heard, she said to Ty, "Boy, you sure spoil me for what I get at home."

Comments welcome, flames cheerfully ignored.

Cuckold Paul
newatthis22a@yahoo.com

Really good story../Diary. Do you write stuff a lot? You should start your own blog with your diary in it. If you do, just let us know.

Macy

Thanks

Thanks, Macy. I wrote 21 chapters of the Diary; they're all on the forum here.

I think I'm done writing for a while; not that my wife has stopped, but I think I covered everything. If I'm surprised one day by something totally new, I'll write more.

BTW, it's all true.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Users who are viewing this thread