• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 15c "A New Level of Cuckolding"

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 15b)

When she got home, she looked like a teenager in her first infatuation. She talked about how excited she was for him, how he undressed her quickly, how he entered her in the "scissors position," which he has taught her to love. She told me he commented on how wet she was, and she answered, "That's what makes him so crazy." Ty asked her what she meant by that, and she told him - she TOLD HIM! - that she never, ever gets wet for me, only for him, and that I know it. She said he groaned, and pulled her closer to him.

Then he said, "God, you feel wonderful - you're so tight." And she answered, pulling him closer to her, "That's because I saved it for you. He hasn't been inside me since the last time I saw you." With that, he came in her, and I nearly cried with shame as she told me.

Whether it was Sally's sharing this information with him, or just his mood that night, after they made love they lay together and talked for over an hour. She said he shared experiences and feelings he never spoke of before, they talked about nothing and everything, and she loved it. She told me that she kept her hand on his penis the whole time, stroking it gently and occasionally moving down to kiss and suck it, and that he never, ever removed his hands from her breasts. It got to the point where neither of them could take it anymore, and so they made love again.

They ended with the promise to do it again soon, and Sally was convinced that even the notoriously unreliable Ty really meant it this time.

When she finished telling me the story, I said, "I can't believe that you told him I haven't had sex with you in a month." "I know," she grinned. "He really liked hearing that."

I paused, staring at her. "Do you want to ask me something?" she asked, coyly.

"You know what I want to ask," I said.

"I know, but I want to hear YOU say it."

I took a deep breath, trying to calm the storm that was raging in my stomach. "Do you want to save it only for him?" I asked, with an overwhelming sense of shame, pain and massive excitement."

"Yes, I think I do," my wife responded.

"Until next time, or longer than that?"

"I think it will be longer than that. I don't know how long, but I think it will be a long time, if that's all right with you."

I could not speak, so I nodded yes.

"Thank you, my love. I really like that. Now go downstairs and jerk yourself off while I go to sleep and dream of my lover."

That's what I did, and what I have done every night since September 19th.

Sally did make me an offer, which I accepted gladly: she said she'd like to sleep in the nude, and have me cuddle her every night after I masturbate. I'm still not allowed to see her, but when I go downstairs she takes off her nightgown and gets under the covers, waiting for me to return and put my arms around her. We kiss, we hug, we cuddle... but we no longer make love. Only Ty does that with her, and she is waiting anxiously for their next date.

And so I am happy to report that, indeed, it is possible for a marriage to last, and even to thrive, when the wife truly cuckolds her husband.

To end, I share with you some of the thing she has said to me over the past month. I cannot tell you why they excite me, but they do - and they make me sure that I have married the most exciting woman in the world!

"I love your soul, even though I don't want your body inside me."

"I fantasize about him at work, on the commute, and when you're making me cum."

"I really miss him."

"You do realize that from now on, your penis is only for jerking off and peeing."

"I really want him and I really don't want you."

"My body doesn't lie: he turns me on, and you don't."

"Sex with you means nothing to me; it's boring."

"He makes me feel better than you ever, ever did."

"Oh, Paul, I can't wait to make love with him again."

Comments welcome; flames cheerfully ignored!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul
newatthis22a@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread