A Date my DAD show. Only blk men to date white dads

trinidadynotme2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2009
I may be a bit out there but that is hot if it's two blk guy and a white submissive dad .I will like some feedback

Reactions: wmjacking
you have my vote

Sounds as if the white man is already a cuck and his kids want him to be a date for black men..

trinidadynotme2 said:
I may be a bit out there but that is hot if it's two blk guy and a white submissive dad .I will like some feedback

I definitely wouldn't have a problem with it.

Yes, that is very hot.

I am on board for it

OH yes, love the idea. Even better than Date my mom. They could show the kissing and how much the white Dads like the Black men. then they tel about the sex on next show or later. And show the bulges in the Black men's pants. And how much the whtie Dad likes hugging them.
My first threesome with grown men was with one black man and one masculine white. Dads from the swim team.
Love, Mary real and legal name since 18. Let's hear from some women on this!

Reactions: kinkyexpat
I think this would be VERY Erotic and the watchers would be very dedicated. The appeal would not just be for Bi Black MEN and BI white dads. Next group would be whtie moms who love to see their whtie hubby get what he needs. Also cold be special episodes where the whtie Dad is doing this for the first time. And even a revival of "Queer Eye"

This sounds very erotic. Maybe the dads would be dressed up as sissy cocksuckers. Being on the show would be a huge status symbol and all of the sissy dads who didn't make it would be soooo jealous

That would be wnderful
and tehy would tell about their date
Even brag about how hung the black MEN are
and two blk men with the Dad is great
even have series of like 4 or 5 black men and they conpete to see who the sissy dad will choose as his long term main man
Love,heather
I can even imagine my own sons registering me for the show

Reactions: wmjacking and MyWifeDatesNow
I would be in. It would be a great way to come out of the closet.