• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Day in the Life

• Thread starterveryhappyto0
  • Start date

veryhappyto0

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2006
We have been into the cuck life style for about three years now, after many years on the swinging scene. Although we have settled into a normal routine, if that is what you call it, LOL, sometimes something different comes up.

Sally and I had ridden into work together Monday so it wasn’t a surprise when she called to tell me she was on the way to pick me up after work. When I got into the car, she told me that Tony (her boyfriend) had called and wanted her to stop by the hospital where he was visiting a friend.

When we got to the room, Tony introduced us to Darrell. Darrell was about 6’3” and took up the whole hospital bed. It seems he was there for high blood pressure and was going to be released in the morning. He was so funny, laughing, joking and telling funny stories. We laughed until we were in tears.

As Sally and I were getting ready to leave, Tony said he would walk down to the lobby with us because he wanted to grab a coke from the vending machines. Tony and I were standing in the doorway and Sally walked over to the bed, and gave Darrell a kiss and told him she hoped he got to feeling better and if there was anything she could do, to let her know. The kind of thing you always say to people in the hospital. As she turned to leave Darrell just busted loose “Hell ya there is something you can do for me give me some of that fine pussy you got there!”

All three of us almost ********** at hearing that and thinking he was still joking, we started laughing. After all, we had been joking around, we had only known him a little over and hour and he was in a hospital bed. Than almost at once we all responded, I said “me too” Tony said “sure you would” and Sally just stood there laughing. Darrel then said “No, straight up- serious business, man I could use some of that pussy.”

Tony smiled at Sally and kind of nudged me back into the room and let the door close again. Sally smiled back at Tony, I think she took Tony’s smile as an approval, so without saying anything else she turned back around and faced Darrell. With a little laugh she pulled her dress up to her waist and ran her hand over her pantyhose and between her legs and asked him, so you want some of this. “Oh hell ya,” was all he said, but you could tell looking at his hospital gown that he really meant it.

Sally told me to stand by the door so no one could come in while Tony went over by the window on the other side of the room. Sally reached over and started stroking his cock through the gown as he moaned with pleasure. She kidded him about his blood pressure going back up and he said he had heard that if you die with a hard on it would stay up forever….we all chuckled. I could tell she wanted it but was a little hesitant given where we were but after a few minutes, Darrel said he was ready to fuck her. Sally let go of his cock, kicked off her shoes and pulled down her pantyhose and panties. Darrell pulled up his hospital gown and let his cock kind of flop up toward his stomach. He wasn’t supper long but was a nice thickness from the way it looked. Sally climbed on the bed and pulled it straight up and licked the head to wet it a little bit. Then she stratled him and started too settled down on it.

I could see Tony watching and smiling across the room as Sally let out a small moan when the head of Darrell’s cock pushed in and he said “oh shit yes”…….Sally looked at me and then Tony, leaned her head back and slid all the way down his cock as he pushed up into her. As many times as I have seen a long black cock penetrate her it never stops amazing and exciting me…. and this time was no different. As she began to ride his cock up and down they were getting into a long slow rhythm that makes her cum so hard. Darrell and Sally were both moaning and groaning as she raised and lowered herself over and over again. After about five minutes Tony walked over and unzipped her dress and pulled it off over her head leaving her with nothing but a camisole and her bra but not even that for long. Darrell said “oh ya, let me see those titties” in between his moans of “oh shit, oh yea.” It didn’t seem as if they missed a single stroke the whole time.

As Tony stepped back he ran his hand over her left breast and pinched the nipple, she seemed to take this as an unspoken request and began to press her tits together then pinch her own nipples, pulling them out until they looked as if they would snap and then letting them go again. Darrel grabbed them with his big hands and did the same thing……. Then she did something many men have never felt before… or at least not how she does it. She told Darrel to lie still for a second and lowered herself down on him until he was completely inside her. Then she started to tighten and relax her cunt muscles, slowly and without moving any other part of her body. I thought Darrell was going to come off the bed……..he told her it felt like nothing else he had ever felt and that he thought he might “bust a nut” right then. Tony and I both smiled, we had been there before. It feels like a combination of a blowjob and a fuck at the same time.

She didn’t want to cum just yet, so she bent over, giving him a deep lingering kiss and relaxing her cunt muscles. She laid down flat on his stomach without breaking the kiss and picked up the rhythm. For the next ten or fifteen minutes there was nothing but the uninterrupted moans and groans mixed with the sound of his cock sliding in and out and her hips slapping his and the occasional “oh yes” or “oh shit”. Then Sally let out a long “oh yes…..shitttttttttttttttttttttt” as she came but Darrell keep pumping away. From where I was watching I could see his cock stretching her cunt as it appeared and disappeared inside her, then I saw him raise up in an arch, tightened all his muscles and shot his loan into her. I could see his cum leaking out and dripping back onto him as she slowed down but did not stop until she was sure he had empted every drop into her.

They both laid there kind of panting in an exhausted state for a minute, and then they both started to laugh. She hopped off the bed, grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom, coming out a few minutes later with a wet warm wash cloth to wipe Darrell off while we all stood there and talked.

Darrell told Sally that that was just what the doctor ordered and she laughingly told him she was glad to have helped and he would get the bill in the morning. Tony mostly smiled and told Darrell he would catch him latter and we all said goodbye and left. We really didn’t say much on the way down the elevator and into the parking lot. We shook hands and he gave Sally a kiss and said well that was fun.

good story

Now I would have to admit if a guy is sick that sure as hell would make you forget your sick for a while. Good story

Users who are viewing this thread