• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Day in the life...

• Thread starterCuckold64
  • Start date

Cuckold64

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2010
Day 1 Chapter 1

So there I was, there I was, there I was, in the laundry room. I had done about 3 loads of towels, and was working on the whites when my lovely wife arose from the bed. She had worked late the night before and was in no hurry to get out of bed. That was ok though, because she works hard all the time and deserves the extra “her” time in the morning.

It was late morning on a Friday, and our summer with no children had been underway for about a week. The boys were in Georgia with their Dad, having the time of their lives, and we were home with each other, enjoying “our” time. It was like old times, sleeping naked, sex every night, the twisted suitcase every few days, and lots of time to just talk, and share our day, and connect with each other. I felt like a newlywed.

Yes, I was doing naked laundry. Why wear a robe when there is nobody else in the house? Its not as though I am an exhibitionist, quite the contrary, I just don't like wearing clothes if I don't have to. So it should come as no surprise that as I bent to pick up the whites to load the washer again, my wife slapped me on the ass and said “good morning hot stuff!”. Nothing like a good swat on the ass to set the stage for the perfect day.

Being playful, the next time I bent down, my wife said “spread your legs when you bend over so I can see your cock and balls hanging down!”. We both laughed but I did as I was told the next time. As I continued to bend and load the washer, she squatted down for a better view and made comments like “nice cock baby!' which was a lie from the start as the house is cool in the morning and my cock was retracted to almost non existent.

When I had finished loading the washer and was closing the lid, she reached between my legs, grabbed my cock and balls firmly and pulled them back between my legs. “Follow me!” she said as she pulled me backwards. Who was I do disobey! When a woman is pulling you by the cock and balls, you follow or you experience pain!

She led me back to the bed and turned me to face it. I was instructed to bend over and put my head and hands on the bed and stay like that. Of course I did what I was told! The instruction, having been executed, was followed with her spanking my ass several times while keeping a firm grip on my cock and balls. Each time she would spank me she would say “Good Morning Hot Stuff!” and I would reply, “Good Morning Honey Bunch!”.

With my ass now hot and red, my jewels were released and my lovely wife crawled up on the bed, spread her legs and said “you left a mess here last night, its time you clean it up!”. So without further ado, I dove between her legs and started to lick and suck her pussy tenderly, both cleaning and lubricating her holiest of holies. As she moaned in pleasure, my cock rose to attention, begging to be noticed. Alas, it was her time, and my cock was completely ignored.

Eagerly I attended to her pussy, gently licking and sucking her to a happy ending... well... ending is NOT a good word in this case! She shuddered playfully when her orgasm rolled through her and her legs relaxed and spread even more for me to continue licking, though I knew better than to lick her all to sensitive clit. I continued licking until she relaxed and pulled me up beside her. We cuddled for about 15 minutes before she rose and much to my surprise and amazement, got the cock cage out from her armoire, tossed it to me and told me to put it on.

“I have to work today” she said, “and while I work, you will wear that today, and every other day that I work, to remind you that while I am at work, you will do what needs to be done here, or on one of your projects, but you will NOT sit on the computer looking at Voyeurweb!”. I did not respond as none was required. I went about putting on the cage while she smiled and watched. “You will close and lock all doors and remain naked, except the cage, while you are in the house performing your duties.” Then she added “if someone comes by, you will dress only long enough to conduct your business, then you will resume your nudity, and that goes for if you have to go out too!” Then finally she said “The cage will remain on until further notice.” With that, I was chaste.

She reached under her pillow and pulled out her vibrator and without another, word she began to masturbate. I put my tongue in her crotch and used my tongue to playfully lick her pussy and asshole while she closed her eyes and imagined a big hard cock plunging in and out of her pussy. It was only moments before I felt the death grip the cage now had on my cock as it tried and failed to engorge itself with blood. The cage was working, as if there had ever been a doubt. This was “her” time and she deserved every minute of it. I love her so, and she loves me. Twisted as we are, we were meant for each other.

As her next orgasm began to take hold, she grabbed my head and ground her pussy on my face, desperate to get off. She rubbed her pussy on my lips and nose as I licked feverishly to get her off. Slick with her juices my face twisted and turned while she moaned in ecstasy. Another well deserved nut for my Honey Bunch!

She rose from the bed for a shower, me in pursuit, and turned and said “No shower for you till I have gone to work. Let those juices dry there before you take your shower.” So back to sorting clothes in the laundry room I went, wearing nothing but a cock cage and a smile. ½ Hour later she was off to work and I was happily finishing the laundry and starting on the dishes.

By the time the laundry was done, folded and put away, dishes were done, and the kitchen was cleaned (floor mopped etc) my face was dry and I was ready for a shower. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my wife's juices on my face, it's just hard to see when your eyes are almost crusted shut! LOL So I jumped in the shower, tried to shave my cock and balls (which is next to impossible with a cock cage on) washed the cage and the rest of me and towel dried. No matter how much you towel dry, there are still damp spots on the body that seem to attract the slightest breeze, sending chill bumps up and down your spine. The cold helped shrink my cock, relieving pressure on the cage, and that is never a bad thing.

I was bringing out the vacuum to continue my chores when my phone rang with a text message “your whole body is too white. Find a way to get privacy on the deck so you can get an all over tan starting next week!”. Hmmm that would be a chore as our deck is open to the street and our neighbors house and yard. So I sat down at the computer and looked at some options.

The best I could think of is to add some 6' tall uprights to each post with a 2x4 across the top of them to rim the deck. Then arrange to get some canvas curtains to drape down from them. It would be a project, but if it is what my Honey Bunch wants, I would find a way! Besides, I might enjoy an “all over tan” for a change! I started gathering the necessary supplies and hoped to complete it by the deadline of next week. Now back to my vacuuming.

More?

Continued...

I vacuumed the house completely. That may sound like a piece of cake, but not while you are naked wearing only a cock cage and a smile. You see, our vacuum has a very small canister and it must be emptied often. To empty it in the house to just put dust everywhere so it must be emptied in the large trash can beside the back porch. I had to be quick, quiet and clever to crawl out the back door, dump the canister and crawl back inside without being seen...several times!

The next message I received asked me to have dinner ready when she got home. That was already in the works. I was going to cook pork chops on the grill, but in my current state of undress, that would not be possible. So I opted for spaghetti and garlic toast which was waiting for her on the table when she arrived home. She giggled when she entered, amused by the fact that I had followed her instructions to the letter and had remained naked all day. We ate our dinner and talked about our day. She told me about some funny things that happened at work, and I told her about crawling naked out the back porch to empty the vacuum. She laughed so loud I thought she might pee! She had forgotten about the canister! LOL

When dinner was over I took the dishes to the kitchen, washed, dried, and put them away, and came back to the bedroom to find my lovely wife on Facebook. She told me it was my turn to relax and to lay spread eagle on the bed, on my back, put my hands behind my head and look at the cage on my cock without talking while she finished her Facebooking. She was on the computer almost 2 hours! She finished her games, stood up, turned toward the bed and began to undress. Soon she was as naked as I was and she crawled into bed beside me. Playfully she rubbed the inside of my thighs, never once touching the cage that was now choking the cock it constrained. She rubbed my bare chest and kissed me all over, making sure never to come close to the cage.

She was driving me crazy and she knew it. She started whispering in my ear as she rubbed my thighs, and groin. She whispered things like “I'll bet you would like to put your cock in my mouth right now wouldn't you?” Of course she already knew the answer. But she would follow up with something like “and you would like to shoot your cum down my throat too right?” I dared not answer because I knew THAT was never going to happen!

All at once she straddled my chest, her ass so close to my cock that without the cage she would be sitting on it. She laid her naked body on mine and whispered in my ear “I love you so much! You are the best husband a woman could ever want. Now sit up and move over so I can lay down in your warm spot and you get your tongue busy between my legs. I want some head before I go to sleep!”. And only a few moments later my face was between her legs giving her pussy a relaxing tongue bath. And as was often the case, she followed suit by bringing her vibrator out from under the pillow and masturbated until she came hard on my face once again. Satiated, she put her toy back under her pillow, rolled over and went to sleep. And so did I.

end of Chapter One.

More?

pray continue ..............

Lost

Logged in.. then where do I go?

Great start!! Sounds like how my life is starting to look....
Keep going!!!

Users who are viewing this thread