• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A different perspective question

• Thread starterturn1971
  • Start date

turn1971

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2008
I went to my kids school to pick him up and while waiting in the office there was an attractive black woman waiting to pick up her kid also. We said our hello's and that was it. However when she went to leave I noticed she was wearing skin tight pants which showed of her nicely shaped ass. I also noticed that there were no panty lines and then was able to catch a quick peek at her pussy lips through the fabric. While I enjoyed the short little show it got me wondering. The majority of the topics on here are white men/women looking for black men. My question is are there any black men/couples looking for white men for their wives/girlfriends?

White GF

well I can tell you this (I am white). I have put a couple messages on here in a couple different threads about finding a BBC to 3some with me and my GF. I haven't had any replies. I found that a bit strange unless Bulls aren't interested in 3somes and just want the white puusy to themselves.

The niggahs don't share our whiteboi fantasies of us being there while our wives/GFs get blacked.

tommummer said:
well I can tell you this (I am white). I have put a couple messages on here in a couple different threads about finding a BBC to 3some with me and my GF. I haven't had any replies. I found that a bit strange unless Bulls aren't interested in 3somes and just want the white puusy to themselves.

In our swinging days it was difficult to meet black cpls. Blk guys wd share their white gfs though.

One black cpl we met wd do it with whites but not with other blks becos they were too embarrassed.

Also met a blk bi guy who was too embarrassed to do anything which involved blk men.

I met lots of blk women in the UK who would not have sex with blk men.

Last edited by a moderator:
fanara said:
In our swinging days it was difficult to meet black cpls. Blk guys wd share their white gfs though.

One black cpl we met wd do it with whites but not with other blks becos they were too embarrassed.

Also met a blk bi guy who was too embarrassed to do anything which involved blk men.

I met lots of blk women in the UK who would not have sex with blk men.

Has texting become so ingrained in our society that we can't even type whole words with a full sized keyboard right in front of us?

I believe so.

Users who are viewing this thread