• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A dominant bull in Turkey!

• Thread starterAllanLo
  • Start date

AllanLo

Dominant Bull
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2022
İstanbul TR - Luton UK
Couples in Turkey or tourists coming here. I am a bull of Balkan origin. I usually reside in Istanbul and Antalya. I am interested in real time dating. At the same time, I would like to watch your wife online. If you are interested, you can send me a message.

Reactions: dickenss
AllanLo said:
Couples in Turkey or tourists coming here. I am a bull of Balkan origin. I usually reside in Istanbul and Antalya. I am interested in real time dating. At the same time, I would like to watch your wife online. If you are interested, you can send me a message.
Hi
İm 41 yo turkish horny bull from İstanbul,,ready for play with you

AllanLo said:
dickenss said:
Hi
İm 41 yo turkish horny bull from İstanbul,,ready for play with you

you are both bull, so what do you think about playing :D

I don't know why this fag who calls himself a bull commented under my post. but i'm not bisex lol

Users who are viewing this thread