• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A few of my favorite things

• Thread starterGurn
  • Start date

Gurn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2009
My wife, wearing a skirt leaving for a date and just as she walks out the door, she sips her panties off and leaves them on the floor.

Her saying that since he is longer than I am, he gets to touch parts of her I can never touch.

Having given her my blessing to have any man she wants, if he knows me or not, and then her never telling me who she is fucking. It makes me suspicious of everyone.

She made me admit that I fantasized about having her and her girlfriend at the same time, and then she made it with her girlfriend and her bull at the same time.

Buying her super sexy outfits that she only wears for him.

Gurn, you are living the life . Enjoy it.

More good things happen if you keep dreaming of your wife creaming her panties with hot guys that lust for her. Start taking notes in your diary, so you can write a best selling story for Amazon.com. Encourage her to do naughty things to make your story capture more readers.

Users who are viewing this thread