• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A few pics of me :)

• Thread starterbamabelle27
  • Start date

bamabelle27

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2007
Near Auburn Alabama
Here are a few for you guys. Hope you like them.

yes I do like......you are beautiful....please post more.

Here's a few more

And thanx for the compliments :)

Kisses

very hot, thanks

bamabelle26 said:
And thanx for the compliments :)

Kisses
Nice nice nice, hot and sexy, thanks

Thank you.

I haven't even seen a pic of you and your my favorite Bull here. You seem like the kind of guy I'm looking for. Too bad we're half the country apart.

Well I'm going to take my time and get to know whoever he is. And he'll have to be patient, secure with himself, and willing to respect my marriage.

I'm hoping to find that guy sometime. My husband and I have many fantasies we're ready to live out but it's going to take a special guy.

And some advice to all you prospective bulls out there. It's more than just the size of your penis that matters. Treat a lady like a lady and you might find yourself having the time of your life :D

Wow

How have I missed your posts until now? I am very impressed!

Very sexy and tone, do you work out?

We are both very impressed with all of your posts. It is very nice to see a like-minded sensible (real) couple on here.

I wouldn't say I really work out.

Some light cardio but I like to keep my shape while staying very soft and feminine. I like to give 'em a little something to grab on to ;)

I'm glad everyone thinks I'm sensable (my husband is laughing as I type... me sensable?) but all in all I'm just me. Real and with a very good idea of what I want and what I don't want. I'm just glad to see others here like me.

Kisses

Almost forgot

Oh yeah... The feather duster is a nice touch:D

Wow! You look delicious....:D :p :D

Love the pics

Gorgeous body and looks totally edible and ready for breeding. Gorgeous beautiful pussy looks so yummy

Beautiful!

Ahh, more proof that our southern girls are the most beautiful in the world.....Bamabelle you rock honey and I am rock hard for you...kisses...:)

A few more...

Thanks for the compliments. Here are a few more :D

Kisses

my god you are gorgeous

lovely body, great ass ,would love to be able to kiss and lick it,thanks

Love you. You have absolutely a great body. You didn't say, however what it was you really want, what you crave, and what you need....rather do it in private... www.caesars_lair@yahoo.com

Beautiful

Whom ever you chose will be a lucky guy. You are soo hot and beautiful. Thanks for sharing cant wait to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread