• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A few questions for the cuckolds

• Thread starterDeeDeenCO
  • Start date

DeeDeenCO

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2014
Denver. Colorado
I like the freedom and encouragement to have sex with others, don't get me wrong, but I have wondered, for years now, what it is that excites men, like my husband, about other men having sex with your wife?

What makes a man want other men to take his place, sexually?

I love having my husband go down on me after I am with lovers, but what is it about doing so that makes so many men want to?

I admit that I like larger cocked men for sex, but why is it so important for cucks that the other men be so big cocked?

I prefer Black Men, sexually, but what makes seeing a white wife having sex with a Black Man so different, for the husband, other than just the skin color contrast, than when his wife has sex with white men?

DeeDeenCO said:

I have no idea, but shortly after I got married I had a dream where my wife was having sex with another man and I woke up with a massive ejaculation. I did not think much about it, but it was intensely erotic.

I love having my husband go down on me after I am with lovers, but what is it about doing so that makes so many men want to?

I did go down on my wife many times, but I did not know she was fucking her lover. I thought she was simply very wet because she was hot for me. I guess she had fucked her lover earlier in the day or had taken a shower so I never thought there was anything wrong.

I admit that I like larger cocked men for sex, but why is it so important for cucks that the other men be so big cocked?

I am very well endowed and for my wife is not an issue of size. I guess the man that is attached to the penis is more important for her.

I prefer Black Men, sexually, but what makes seeing a white wife having sex with a Black Man so different, for the husband, other than just the skin color contrast, than when his wife has sex with white men?

I have no desire to watch my wife getting fucked, but I would consider watching incognito. There is no Black man fetish at all. I don't get the Black man thing. What do Black cuckolds do? Get a white guy??

I like humiliation, but that certainly excludes the lover. I have no need to deal with those guys.

BTW, you have beautiful pussy!

Thank you for your answers and the compliment.

DeeDeenCO said:
I like the freedom and encouragement to have sex with others, don't get me wrong, but I have wondered, for years now, what it is that excites men, like my husband, about other men having sex with your wife?

I Can't explain why maybe because of my history but the anxious feelings when she is with someone else will she come back? When she tells me will this time be the time I take a stand. Is this the time my penis doesn't betray me?
It's the humiliation of being told exactly what he did that I am eating. The diminutive names she uses for me.
The racial thing just reminds me of the feeling of superiority I no longer have. It's as if he is laughing at me.

DeeDeenCO said:
Thank you for your answers and the compliment.

I have a question:

Do you enjoy humiliating your husband? Is that a pleasurable experience?

The first time he ate your pussy after you had sex. Did you feel weird? Did you ever think your H could do this?

When you have intercourse with your H after having sex with your lover. Can you feel the cock of your H? Or do you pretend you feel something?

Are you on your back or on top?

Would you consider going on top of your husband's face after you have fucked your lover? Did you ever think of covering his nostrils and mouth with your pussy to the point of preventing your H from getting enough air to breath?

DeeDeen, I'm with SWTX. I don't know that there's a simple answer to your question. Myself, I love being a voyeur. I get to watch a live sex show with my favorite actress and at some point become a part of the show. I prefer her playmate be black but it's not a requirement by any means. We have played with white guys too. For me a lot of it is the color contrast but part is the different attitude most black guys we've met seem to have. They know what they want and go for it.

I'm not into humiliation, I just enjoy watching and hearing my wife enjoy herself. I don't have a problem eating a creampie but it'll be mine, lol. I not into cleaning her up between acts.

My wife dated black guys before we met until one roughed her up a bit. With me she still gets to enjoy black men, being the center of attention of two or more guys, and has someone to keep her safe. She enjoys that, lol.