• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A friend taking care of my wife

• Thread starterSinsOfHumanity
  • Start date

SinsOfHumanity

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2023
Just a quick happy story (for me at least).
I have been working abroad for quite some time now, and I am often visiting my wife, but in general she is alone for most of each month.
So we have this good friend we have known for years, and have done lots of crazy things together with (non sexual).
Some time after my departure I got in contact with him, and asked him if he could help my wife out in case she needed something done around the house. I was also super horny, so I told him that if he can get her to agree to it, he can fuck her.
Thing is, she is very proper (at least in public), and has never reacted favorably to my suggestions for sharing her.
However now it has been more than a year we have been living like this, and my friend has helped her on quite a few occasions, she has even gone out for drinks with him (and sometimes some other friends).
And it looks like recently she has finally cracked and gotten more "relaxed" with/around him.
It all started one night after some heavy drinking, when he video-called her later to ask if she got home ok. She was wearing only a loose dress and let her tit fully slip out "by accident" while they were talking.
That was when he started pushing her, and I started semi-regularly receiving screen shots from him of my wife in different states of being topless when talking to him.
She also became much more open when they were meeting in person.
We are big fans of sauna, and over here people usually do it naked if they are close enough friends or family. So I suggested him to offer that to her, for just the two of them... And she actually agreed.
And then after a week or so I received a picture from him - a selfie, taken by her of them both just chilling and standing naked near the sauna house.
If it hasn't happened yet, I think we are on the edge of something great.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: redback, EdwardKusnoto, natasnaikul and 11 others
That is excellent. Keep us updated.
You and your friend seem very dedicated as you both put in a lot of time and effort.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
You do sound really close!
I also had recruited a close friend to also help convince my wife in the early stages. I worked alot and he would apend alot of time with her
(Best man in our wedding)
Greatest part about a close friend is the discussions. Or when out of the blue at work I get a pic like this saying he stopped by our house. I get to hear from each of them the crazy shit he gets her to try.

temp_116589829520255.jpg

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Dingos, MadamCuckandneedextra and 3 others
U mention if it hasn't happened yet it's close?? Shit that should be a requirement to your buddy when you gave permission for him to raw dog your wife. He should be keeping u up to speed of his accomplishments!!

I've never been away from my wife for an extended period of time, but I do try to visit my hometown at least once a year, and typically stay 10-12 days
She has had some discreet 'dates' while I've been gone that usually involved her inviting a coworker or acquaintance over for a night of fun.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and Lovasianladies
SinsOfHumanity said:
Just a quick happy story (for me at least).
I have been working abroad for quite some time now, and I am often visiting my wife, but in general she is alone for most of each month.
So we have this good friend we have known for years, and have done lots of crazy things together with (non sexual).
Some time after my departure I got in contact with him, and asked him if he could help my wife out in case she needed something done around the house. I was also super horny, so I told him that if he can get her to agree to it, he can fuck her.
Thing is, she is very proper (at least in public), and has never reacted favorably to my suggestions for sharing her.
However now it has been more than a year we have been living like this, and my friend has helped her on quite a few occasions, she has even gone out for drinks with him (and sometimes some other friends).
And it looks like recently she has finally cracked and gotten more "relaxed" with/around him.
It all started one night after some heavy drinking, when he video-called her later to ask if she got home ok. She was wearing only a loose dress and let her tit fully slip out "by accident" while they were talking.
That was when he started pushing her, and I started semi-regularly receiving screen shots from him of my wife in different states of being topless when talking to him.
She also became much more open when they were meeting in person.
We are big fans of sauna, and over here people usually do it naked if they are close enough friends or family. So I suggested him to offer that to her, for just the two of them... And she actually agreed.
And then after a week or so I received a picture from him - a selfie, taken by her of them both just chilling and standing naked near the sauna house.
If it hasn't happened yet, I think we are on the edge of something great.
Wow, this great, it almost look if i did wrote this myself.
Some simular hapend to me, my best friend did come around a lot too for drink and social.
I asked him to seduce her , she did not know i asked him. to do so.
I always did tip him when i was away so he could come over to my wife , whitout me there "by accicent".
Meanwhile i did hit him up with pictures of my nude wife , so he would be horny before he did go to her.
Long story, after months she admitted to him she wanted to try to be fucked by him.
After a while we started a 3some , later i became passive and only watched her.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, natasnaikul and YumGrool
SinsOfHumanity said:
Very exciting. May we see it?

Reactions: Lovasianladies
The very first pic I received.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: redback

Users who are viewing this thread