• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Friend want me to cuck him

• Thread startersam_states
  • Start date

sam_states

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2007
hi all this is my friend`s wife he want me to fuck her and wanna see from a hidden cam. She is an innocent lamb, i always wished to slam her but not sure if my friend really can handle this. i asked him why he wanna do it? his replied me he can`t give her a good sex and he know`s i last way longer then him.
At the moment she won`t go with anyone as far i i know, i would like some idea`s:D

Attachments

• cathy.jpg
    cathy.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3,006
lava9611 said:
My best friend has been fucking my wife for about five years now and it has worked out great for us. He is married so no real danger of losing him to her. And, he has a great cock that she loves to play with. Plus, he gets to cum in her, which she loves, and I love cleaning her out afterwards, knowing it is my best friends cum. It is the humiliation of it all that I love. I would love for him to be more dominate with me. I have tried to talk to him about it, but that is a story for another time.

Go for it, what do u have to lose?!?!
Sure, I would fuck her. Sound great to me. Tell me when you do. hawk_eagle_lion@yahoo.com

Enjoy your fantasy.

Been there done that!

This is not that uncommon - been there done that from both sides!

This is a wife of a friend that I have fucked often

I have more of her if you would like

Attachments

• LizTongue (Small).JPG
    LizTongue (Small).JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,822
GASubM4fun & Sam States

Shit that woman is hot I would love to see more PLEASE! As for Sam States shit YES fuck the shit out of her. She is beautiful and you will be doing your buddy and her a favor. She will love you for it when you start giving her some good cock and hard fucking. Man its the law of the jungle. DO IT !okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:
Gasub, Yes Please Post For Of That Hottie.

A friend

sam_states said:
hi all this is my friend`s wife he want me to fuck her and wanna see from a hidden cam. She is an innocent lamb, i always wished to slam her but not sure if my friend really can handle this. i asked him why he wanna do it? his replied me he can`t give her a good sex and he know`s i last way longer then him.
At the moment she won`t go with anyone as far i i know, i would like some idea`s:D
Fuck the crap out of her when he see's her screaming on the end of anothers mans cock he may realiese what he has got or he may enjoy it and join us :D
either way he will know for sure
Good luck give her one for all of us Me Me fuck to the others Ha Ha
WB

wallbike said:
Fuck the crap out of her when he see's her screaming on the end of anothers mans cock he may realiese what he has got or he may enjoy it and join us :D
either way he will know for sure
Good luck give her one for all of us Me Me fuck to the others Ha Ha
WB

ha ha thats what the plan is guys, am gonna fuck her hard and long so she make those sounds my friends never got out of her. Here are few pics he took of his wife, i swear looking at her sexy body made my cock a ROCK lol:D look at her bushy cunt guys wish she was a hurgy for cock girl but am sure will get there soon lol

Attachments

• cathy1.jpg
    cathy1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 740
  • ct3.jpg
    ct3.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 741
  • ct.jpg
    ct.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 924
  • ct1.jpg
    ct1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 852
  • ct2.jpg
    ct2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 681
Go ahead and fuck the ass off her!!!

Don't forget to take lots of pics of her as well as her well fucked cum filled cunt! Post more of her.

Users who are viewing this thread