• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Friendly Offer

• Thread starterChadTannzier
  • Start date

ChadTannzier

W. MI Bull looking for A hotwife to play with
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2018
W. Michigan
I thought myself lucky when I married Adam. He was the love of my life. The only man I had ever been with in any way. We even managed to wait until we were married to have sex. Which in hindsight may have been a mistake.
Don’t get me wrong, Adam has always been an amazing husband and for the last three years since our daughter was born a wonderful father. It is just that, well, things in the bedroom never turned out the way I had imagined. When we got married I was ready to go wild in the bedroom. Fulfill every fantasy my new husband had. I knew after that first night though that I was going to have to lower my expectations, alot.
I knew before we got married that Adam wasn’t hung like a horse as the saying goes, but I always assumed he had to be averageish. Right? When the first time your husband inserts himself into your virgin pussy and you are not sure if he is even in, you would give anything for average.
Still we worked on it and over time and lots of practice and exercises on my part it wasn’t terrible. At least that is what I told myself. That ended when our daughter was born. No amount of exercise would return me to the tight as the very first time pussy I once possessed. Adam picked up on my displeasure. What was once the occasional question or lament about his size and performance became an almost incisive barrage of doubt after every time we had sex. He even added a new wrinkle, “Maybe you should find someone else that can satisfy you.” While it was true I don’t know if he had ever actually satisfied me in bed and most certainly wasn’t the source of any organsmic explosions, I wasn’t sure that even if he was being serious I could ever bring myself to lay with another man.
It was after one such overly emotional display by Adam that I was out to lunch with my long time friend and coworker Ellaine. Ellaine and I had been friends for many years and lived together for several years while we were dating our now husbands. Her Husband Greg and Adam would even hang out occasionally, going to the bar to watch sports or golfing together in the summers. She was by no means my closest friend, but still someone I felt I could trust. So when asked how things were going with Adam I broke down. I confessed everything to her. She nodded along politely, but I could tell this was making her a little uncomfortable. I shouldn’t have been surprised, I was down right rebellious compared to Ellaine and I’m sure this sex talk was making her very uncomfortable, but I just couldn’t stop. Then asked in almost complete desperation if she could understand at all what I was going through. Hoping that maybe this was normal or at least someone else had to live with this sorry excuse for a sex life. In an instant her cheeks turned bright red and I knew right away that her sex life was anything but disappointing. Greg must be huge. I flat out asked her and she sheepishly nodded with a big smile on her face. She confessed that the first few times were difficult, but that now she orgasms every time he fucks her with his giant cock and she means can’t wrap her hands around it giant. She even confessed to now enjoying it good and hard as it sends her over the edge feeling his balls slap against her clit just has his cock finds the very back of her pussy.
Then the most unexpected thing came out of her mouth. “Do you really think Adam wants you to fuck someone else?” It took me a moment to realize what she was offering. If I was not sure I could go through with it with a stranger I was certain I couldn’t go through with it with Greg. Still as I sat there speechless I couldn’t help but fantasize about it in my mind. Greg was tall a few inches over six foot and with an athletic frame. He had the type of good looks that made women take a second look whether he was clean shaven dressed in a tux or full on bearded mountain man that you might see on the cover of a romance novel. Looks wise I could do much much worse. And as I thought there thinking about it the rest of my body told me the answer as I suddenly became aware just how wet I had become.
I finally summoned the courage to give Ellaine an answer. “I don’t know, I said. I think if I asked he would have a hard time saying no at this point. Would Greg want to/ Have you guys done this before?” Ellaine laughed “Most certainly not, but I have been thinking about something special I could surprise him with and a night with you would definitely fit that description” she mused. “We could kill two birds with one stone.” She stated a big smile enveloping her face.”
That night at home as Adam and I sat silently on the couch, tv on, phones out. I was secretly scanning though pictures of Greg on social media. For the first time becoming aware of the obvious bulge in his pants. I bit my lip both in anticipation of what might be to come and trepidation on what I was about to say. “Were you being serious.” I asked Adam. “Excuse me? Serious about what?” He answered back. “About me having sex with another man.” A look of shock appeared on his face. “Well, um, I, I guess…” He stammered as I sat silently hoping I hadn’t made a huge mistake. “Yes” he finally managed to say. Adam confessed that the idea actually turned him on quite a bit and that he had wanted me to find a bull (a term I had yet to learn the meaning of) for a long time now. He didn’t need to know all the details until I was comfortable talking about it, but that part of the fantasy was hearing about it and maybe one day even watching. I asked him if he wanted to know who it was and he said no. We worked out a few more details before we went to bed. I tried to sleep that night, but couldn’t wait to get into the office the next morning to tell Ellaine.
As soon as I got into the office the next morning I went straight to Elaine’s desk. “I’m in.” I excitedly exclaimed. Elaine looked around nervously making sure no one else had heard me. “Wonderful,” she said quietly. “Think you could take a half day next Tuesday to make it happen?” I didn’t want to wait a moment longer than I had to for this to happen out of fear that one of Adam or I would get cold feet and back out. “I’ll make it work.” I told Elaine. “Good” she smiled “and make sure you are nice and smooth down there. He loves going down on a freshly waxed pussy.” She said with a wink.
The following week dragged on forever, but the day finally arrived. I had made a reservation at the fanciest hotel in town under Greg’s name and Ellaine had told him to check in and wait. He had no idea that it wouldn’t be his wife he opened the door for.
At lunch Ellaine and I went to a local lingerie shop to pick out an outfit for the evening. Over the weekend while I was out getting my wax and other beauty treatments in preparation for the rendezvous I had also bought a small sexy cocktail dress and high heels to wear to the hotel, but needed something to change into before things really got going. As I tried on different outfits I for the first time in many years, took the time to appreciate my body. In my attempts to do everything I could do to satisfy Adam I had taken meticulous care of my body. Despite being on the other side of 30 now everything was still tight on my 5’9” frame and even my full C cup breasts were still perky without any support.
I eventually settled on a majestic green gartered teddy with a snap crotch that showed off all the best parts and highlighted my emerald green eyes. I added a choker as a final touch. I changed into my cocktail dress, paid for the lingerie and got into my car as I said goodbye to Ellaine.
I was as excited as I was driving to the hotel and wondered what was going through the minds of the few businessmen in the hotel lobby that had taken the time to stop and stare at me as I walked though. I couldn’t stand still shifting my weight from side to side as I rode the 22 stories up in the empty elevator. I summoned all my courage as I strode down the long hallway to my new unsuspecting lover. I paused for a moment to gather myself as I stood in front of our hotel room door, texting Ellaine to let her know I was just outside. Finally I raised my arm up and knocked several times on the door.
I waited, worrying I had knocked on the wrong door, or that Greg hadn’t arrived yet. The sound of the door opening broke me from my trance and there stood Greg, dressed in a tailored suit, with a very confused look on his face. As he was about to say something his phone buzzed. Taking his phone out of his breast pocket and glancing down at the screen and what I could only assume was a text from his wife a smirk became evident on his face. “Well, I guess I should invite you in.” He said replacing his phone to the breast pocket as he turned and entered the room. Placing his jacket on a nearby desk chair before taking a seat on a coach and motioning for me to join him. I closed the door behind us and walked with as much confidence and appeal as I could muster over to the couch and sat next to him. I watched as his eyes carefully scanned from my heels to my folded legs revealing almost half of my pantiless behind. To my ample cleavage ready to burst out of the dress. Finally making and holding eye contact with me. “So what is the story here?” Greg bluntly stated. “Well… I confessed to Elaine that I wanted to broaden my sexual experiences and she thought it would be fun for the both of us if I did that with you.” I told him “I see and what type of experiences were you hoping to have?” He asked me. In all the excitement I realized that I hadn’t even though that part out at all. “Honestly, I don’t know.” I admitted “But I’m sure we will find ways to both have some fun and new experiences.” I couldn’t help but look down and notice the obvious bulge in his trousers. It looked even more pronounced in person than in pictures.
I decided to take the initiative and excused myself to the bathroom to get changed. As I slipped into my lingerie I looked in the mirror touching up my makeup. Adding extra to my already dark and sultry eyes. My entire body was telling me I was ready for this and I didn’t want to wait another second.
As I exited the bathroom Greg told me to stop as I reached the center of the large room. He stood up and walked over to me. Brushing my long dark off my shoulder as he breathed in a deep breath of perfume. His hands gently caressed my cheek as he began to speak. “Adam confessed to me once while we were out drinking that he didn’t know how to satisfy you and that he was let’s say lacking in certain departments. I was a good friend and was very sympathetic to him. Promising him that I was sure it wasn’t as bad as he was making it out to be. Truth was the entire time I was thinking what a shame it was that someone as sexy and beautiful as you never got to experience what it was like to really be pleasured. That I would enjoy the chance to make every inch of you quiver in ecstasy.” He walked around me as he talked, running his hands over different androgynous zones of my body. I’m sure he felt the micro tremors as he moved around me. Working his way back in front of me his hands cup my breasts and squeezed my now erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger rolling it back and forth.
I stood there wanting for what would come next. Even in my high heels I had to look up at him. After what felt like a full minute Greg finally told me to get on my knees.
I rested a hand on his shoulder as I lowered my hand and myself lower and lower, never breaking eye contact. My hands rested on my knees as I looked up at him awaiting my next instructions. My entire body was tight. A stirring was rising inside of me that I couldn’t yet describe. “Take off my pants.” He instructed. I carefully undid his belt and trouser button, sliding his pants and boxers to the floor. As I raised myself back up I came face to face with a cock that even still soft was considerably larger than my husband’s. I was in awe. I couldn’t even imagine how big it was fully erect, but I knew I couldn’t wait for him to fill me. That feeling I had been feeling was the knowledge I would allow this man to do anything he wanted to me. Even be the first man to fuck me in my ass. I had never had the urge to be a dirty little cum slut before, but I knew that before this night was over I would be begging him to do things to me I never thought I wanted. I wanted to do things for him that Ellaine wouldn’t do. Make sure that his every desire and fantasy was fulfilled.
He instructed me to take his cock in my hand and show him how small Adam was. I instinctively answered him with a “Yes Sir.” that brought an instant smile to his face. As I wrapped my fingers a mere inch below the tip of his cock Greg shook his head in disappointment. He instructed me to only play with those same few inches I was used to. I took my fingers and ran them around his tip. I could feel him starting to grow and even though he was not near fully hard I struggled to keep my fingers wrapped around his cock. I took his head into my mouth having it opened far wider than I was used to. I struggled to swirl my tongue around his tip as more and more of his giant cock grew in my mouth. I bobbed up and down on my allotted length of shaft trying desperately to maintain eye contact and not stare expectantly and the now fully erect cock that extended well past the full length of my hand. I wanted every inch of his cock. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to feel his cock hitting the back of my mouth. Hoping that he would push past any resistance and bury every inch of himself down my throat no matter how much it made me gag and my eyes water.
Suddenly I felt his big strong hands on the back of my head as he pushed me further and further onto his cock until my hand was hitting it’s base. I worked his cock with my tongue and hand with an enthusiasm I didn’t know I possessed. Still it wasn’t enough I wanted more of that cock in my mouth. Taking my hands and grabbing his muscular ass I helped Greg slide more and more of his cock down my throat. I was loving every moment of this. As we worked his cock deeper and deeper I impressed myself with just how much of it I was able to swallow. Still there were several inches left when for the first time in my life I heard the sound of myself gagging on a man’s cock. I began to struggle as I felt my eyes start to water, trying so hard to get the last of his cock in my mouth.
At that moment I did something very impulsive. I reached over, grabbed my phone, took a picture, spit and makeup smeared all over my face trying to deepthroat this massive cock and sent the first of many pictures to Adam ‘Now I know what a real man’s cock looks like’ I included. The idea of humiliating him as Greg humiliated me turned me on so much. Adam didn’t know what I planned on doing tonight so he was in for a surprise when he opened his text. I put the phone down looking up at Greg and saying “Now he knows that I am another man’s *****. Are you going to turn me into your dirty little *****?” He slowly nodded his head, not breaking eye contact. “Good I said. I want you to use me as your fuck toy. I’ll do anything you want.” Pressing on his scrotum as I squeezed his balls in my hand. “Now give me a taste of your delicious cum.”
Greg grabbed me and tossed me onto the bed. Pulling my head over the edge. I opened my mouth as wide as I could as He began thrusting my cock down my throat. That irresistible gagging sound getting louder and louder as he plowed his entire cock into my mouth with this new angle. His balls slapping against my eyes. Pausing occasionally as he ****** me to hold his entire shaft down my throat. He leaned over the bed and unsnapped the crotch of my lingerie. Leaning his weight onto my body he began to suck my clitoris between his lips. Flicking it and circling it with my tongue. I had been eating nothing but fruit for the last few days so I knew I was super sweet for him. I could feel my juices flow over my ass as he led me right to the edge of orgasm. At the same time I could feel his cock swelling in my mouth. He was getting close. A few more powerful strokes and he pulled out just as a volcano of cum jettisoned itself out of his cock. Squirting into my open mouth and all over my face.
Greg climbed off and lay on the bed. Instructing me to climb on top of him and clean his cock off while he finishes eating me out. I was hard to concentrate as he pulled my pussy down over his face and used his fingers and tongue on my tight pussy. One finger, then two, and finally three. I knew even those three fingers weren’t as thick as his cock. That is when something unexpected happened. I felt his thumb pressing and inserting itself into my ass. I had never had anything in my ass before and feeling his thumb and fingers between the thin wall of my vagina and ass felt amazing. He pumped his fingers in and out. Playing with my g-spot. Licking and sucking on my clit with his tongue. I was going over the edge sucking on his cock as hard as I could, milking every drop of cum out of it, just to keep myself free screaming in ecstasy. My thighs clamped down on his head as I couldn’t hold my orgasm in any longer and my entire body shook with pleasure.
As I tried to recover, his cock right next to my face, licking and playing with it. To my amazement after a very short time it began to grow again. Soon it was back to its full size. “Tell me what you want.” Greg said. “I want you to fuck me like I have never been fucked before. I want your massive cock to fill my tight little pussy. Please sir, please fuck my brains out with your beautiful cock. I want your cum deep inside of me.” I didn’t care that my face was still covered in cum and that I looked a mess. I didn’t want to clean a drop off of me until he was finished with his new dirty little fuck toy. I also didn’t realize that he was recording me on my phone. He rolled onto his back and motioned for me to climb on top. Unsnapping the crotch of my lingerie as I mounted him. I was ready to cum before my pussy even touched his cock and I felt my entire body quake as the tip of his cock brushed against my clit. I lowered myself down as slowly as I could. My pussy already stretching out as just the tip of the head entered me. I would go back and watch that moment many times in the coming weeks as for the first time I took a real man's cock. One that could stretch me out and fill every part of me. I controlled myself the best I could taking more and more with each bounce. I couldn’t believe how wonderful it felt and I wasn’t even half way down his shaft. I decided I needed it all right now and thrust myself down on him forcing every last bit inside out me. A stream of excited expletives streamed out of my mouth as I bounced up and down struggling to get as much of his cock in and out of me each time. Throwing my entire weight down on his shaft. Fucking him harder than I have ever fucked my husband. Greg grabs me and pulls me down onto him. Taking complete control. He doesn’t wait and starts absolutely pounding me. My pussy still feels so tight and I swear I orgasm each time his tip finds the back of my pussy. He keeps this up for several minutes before I feel his cock swell stretching my tight walls even more. Whispering in his ear “Give me your cum Sir. Claim another hole from your dirty slut of a sex toy.” I bite on his ear as he slams down on me one last time pulling me close as his cock swells and relaxes several times erupting cum into me.
I roll off of him, reaching between my legs scoping his cum out of my pussy and sucking it off of my fingers before giving Greg a deep passionate kiss. Thank you sir I tell him. I’ve never been fucked like that before. You have ruined me. I’m only going to want big thick cocks from now on. I start kissing down his body taking his cock into my mouth again. He pulls me onto him and begins eating me out. Pulling my lips apart and fucking me with his powerful tongue. God I’m already orgasming and he isn't letting up. I squeeze his cock with my lips careful not to bite him with my teeth. I push back on his face. Gyrating my hips. I orgasm sever ties before turning around and licking all my juices from his face.
Looking behind me I see he is ready to go again. I look Greg in the eye and tell him what I have been waiting all night to say. Sir I’ve never had anything in my ass before tonight, but I want you to claim it with your cum. It will belong to you forever and no matter what no other man can have it, but it is yours whenever you want it. Honor me with your beautiful cock in my ass. Stretch it and fuck it like you did my pussy. Complete my journey to total cum slut.
Greg rolls me onto my back and lifts my legs up over my head pushing my knees up to my shoulders and spreading them apart. I’m so excited I can feel my juices and his cum dripping down my anus and asshole. He wraps his big strong arms around my legs and back of my neck using them for leverage as he starts pushing on my ass. I feel the pressure as it starts to open and he slowly slides inside. He isn’t even half way in and it hurts so much, but I’m so turned on I beg him to give me every inch. Please give it all to me right now Sir. I need it al… Before I could get the last word out he slams his cock all the way in and starts pulling it in and out. It was the most intense feeling I have ever experienced. An amazing mixture of pleasure and pain. I was glad he had already cum several times and that this would not be a short experience. I wanted to feel this massive cock stretching my ass to the limit for as long as possible. Reaching down I massaged my clit adding a whole other dimension to the experience. Once this was over I was going to have to get some ass toys since I meant what I said that my ass belonged to Greg now. Greg’s stamina was so impressive and I thought he was going to be able to go forever when the now familiar feeling of his cock beginning to swell began. It went on for longer this time giving me a chance to orgasm one more time before he filled me with his cum seeding the last hole I had to give. This experience had already been more than I ever expected and it wasn’t even over.
He came all over my face again and in my pussy before we were both exhausted and fell asleep next to each other in bed. I was woken up once in the night with his body on-top of me as I lay on my stomach asleep. I reached under and helped guide his cock into me. Feeling his cock slide between my ass cheeks was a wonderful sensation. I made him come twice before we went back to sleep.
In the morning I was first to wake up and see the massive morning wood sticking up from under the covers. I slid under the covers and took him deep into my mouth deeper than I had managed the night before. He moaned as he woke up and let me just work his cock until he exploded into my mouth. I told him I wanted him in my ass one more time before I had to leave for work and he happily obliged.
Looking in the bathroom mirror my face was a mess, but I never felt more sexy in my life. I cleaned up, careful to leave the newly placed cum in my ass, and went off to work. I read all the messages from Adam on the way to the care. What started out as surprised quickly turned to excitement as each subsequent picture arrived. I knew it would be no problem in the future if I decided to make sure I got my sexual satisfaction elsewhere going forward. As soon as I got to the office I went right to Ellaine’s desk. By the way I must have been walking she knew the night had gone well. I promised to give her all the details over lunch and thanked her for setting up such a wonderful night. As I was turning away I told her I’m not sure what I’m going to do now to which she replied with a wink, I’m sure we can work something out.

Reactions: firedogg81, curioushornyhubby and Talldarknight

Users who are viewing this thread