• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A guy I used to be friends with fucked my girlfriend for revenge

GohanTheGreat

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2023
I find myself to be in an 8 year relationship. My girlfriend recently cheated on me with a dude I used to be friends with from University. Until me and the guy had a very serious falling out in our final year. The guy attempted to plagiarise an important part of my coursework for our dissertation write up. At the time, the lecturers and even some of our classmates took his side. It was a humiliating and stressful part of my studies. However, I was finally able to prove that the work he stole was actually mine, he got kicked off the course without any hesitation. Despite me pleading with the lecturers to give him a second chance. He never believed me, now him and his entire family blames me for ruining his education and I was blocked on all forms of social media ever since.

A couple of years later, this dude happened to bump into my girlfriend by chance during a hen party she was attending with a huge group of her girlfriends. My girlfriend has never been the biggest drinker in the world and her personality can slightly change when she has had a drink. She has met this guy a handful of times when we used to be friends, and was never keen on him. Always labelled him a cocky jerk. She was aware I didn't speak to this guy anymore, but not all the details of our fallout. He approached her, and they spoke a little but nothing much come of it at the time. Imagine the thoughts this dude would have been plotting in his mind at this point? Scary stuff.

It reaches the latter stages of the night, my girlfriend is pretty ***** and a close friend of hers she was out with was absolutely wasted and needed to get home asap. I told my girlfriend I would pick her up no matter the time, and all she had to do was call me. The guy caught onto this, offered my girlfriend and her friend a ride home, considering he knew the area and to "save me any trouble". Without my much hesitation, and worrying about her friend because my girlfriend has a huge heart, they both hopped into this guys car and headed back home.

During the ride, my girlfriend was extremely grateful for this guy giving them both a lift. He dropped her friend off first, and offered to help walk her to the door. Her friend was safe and they both got back into his car. At this point, this guy was like a knight in shining armour to my girlfriend and he really saved the day. Kept repeating the words from earlier and was saying how she could ever thank him. On the way back to our place, they hit a long red light. My girlfriend gave him a hug, and again said thank you. Without saying a single word, the guy looks my girlfriend in the eyes, and lays a big kiss on her soft inviting lips.

A singular kiss turns into an intense make out session with his hands squeezing away at my girlfriends heavy tits. He stops, whispers in her ear "You owe me", and motions towards his cock. A shocked look hits my girlfriends face, but she doesn't hesitate and sets his manhood free. Already rock hard from the kissing, my girlfriend proceeds to suck his cock. Swirling her tongue around the tip of his shaft. The taste of precum already hitting the back of her throat. She was really going for it, until a horn from a car behind them appears, they both look back in shock, the guy waves back to the driver, starts driving again. My girlfriend get backs to work, bobbing her head up and down his cock, almost to the point it causes him to crash. The guy decides to pull over in a secluded parking lot which is pretty close to our home.

The guy lifts my girlfriend on top of him, lifts up her dress and slides his cock deep inside her tight pussy. Shoving his face into her tits, as my girlfriend bounces up and down his cock like a pogo stick. The dude is a pretty huge guy, and was getting quickly frustrated at the lack of room in the drivers seat. He opens the door, drags my girlfriend by her hair to the back of his car and pushes her over the back seats facing away from him. He digs his nails into my girlfriends hips and starts to absolutely hammer her from behind. Fucking her like a relentless animal. My girlfriends eyes roll into the back of her head with every single thrust and her huge bubbly ass has red hand prints on either cheek. When the guy finally can't hang on any longer, he dumps a thick creamy load deep inside of my girlfriends cheating pussy.

She can barely move, the guy tells her to get out, doesn't say another word to her and drives away. Leaving her stranded and a belly full of his seed. Luckily, as I previously mentioned, the parking lot was close to our home and my girlfriend finally comes back to me. I hear a knock on the door, nervously awaiting her arrival has I hadn't heard from her for a while. I open the door to my girlfriend standing there in her tight red dress; lipstick smeared, mascara running down her cheeks, it looked light she had just been in a fight. She hugs me, and starts to cry. Jumps in the shower and leaves me confused to what has ever just happened. I get a notification on my phone, which was weird because it was super late. It was a message request from this guy. I think nothing of it, and open it. "Now we are even" it reads. My heart almost stops, and my face is as white as a ghost. I ask myself, did he just fuck the love of my life?

• Love
Reactions: ckc, Naughtycub, aruspice and 3 others
That was crazy hot!

Reactions: Naughtycub and GohanTheGreat
GohanTheGreat said:
I find myself to be in an 8 year relationship. My girlfriend recently cheated on me with a dude I used to be friends with from University. Until me and the guy had a very serious falling out in our final year. The guy attempted to plagiarise an important part of my coursework for our dissertation write up. At the time, the lecturers and even some of our classmates took his side. It was a humiliating and stressful part of my studies. However, I was finally able to prove that the work he stole was actually mine, he got kicked off the course without any hesitation. Despite me pleading with the lecturers to give him a second chance. He never believed me, now him and his entire family blames me for ruining his education and I was blocked on all forms of social media ever since.

A couple of years later, this dude happened to bump into my girlfriend by chance during a hen party she was attending with a huge group of her girlfriends. My girlfriend has never been the biggest drinker in the world and her personality can slightly change when she has had a drink. She has met this guy a handful of times when we used to be friends, and was never keen on him. Always labelled him a cocky jerk. She was aware I didn't speak to this guy anymore, but not all the details of our fallout. He approached her, and they spoke a little but nothing much come of it at the time. Imagine the thoughts this dude would have been plotting in his mind at this point? Scary stuff.

It reaches the latter stages of the night, my girlfriend is pretty ***** and a close friend of hers she was out with was absolutely wasted and needed to get home asap. I told my girlfriend I would pick her up no matter the time, and all she had to do was call me. The guy caught onto this, offered my girlfriend and her friend a ride home, considering he knew the area and to "save me any trouble". Without my much hesitation, and worrying about her friend because my girlfriend has a huge heart, they both hopped into this guys car and headed back home.

During the ride, my girlfriend was extremely grateful for this guy giving them both a lift. He dropped her friend off first, and offered to help walk her to the door. Her friend was safe and they both got back into his car. At this point, this guy was like a knight in shining armour to my girlfriend and he really saved the day. Kept repeating the words from earlier and was saying how she could ever thank him. On the way back to our place, they hit a long red light. My girlfriend gave him a hug, and again said thank you. Without saying a single word, the guy looks my girlfriend in the eyes, and lays a big kiss on her soft inviting lips.

A singular kiss turns into an intense make out session with his hands squeezing away at my girlfriends heavy tits. He stops, whispers in her ear "You owe me", and motions towards his cock. A shocked look hits my girlfriends face, but she doesn't hesitate and sets his manhood free. Already rock hard from the kissing, my girlfriend proceeds to suck his cock. Swirling her tongue around the tip of his shaft. The taste of precum already hitting the back of her throat. She was really going for it, until a horn from a car behind them appears, they both look back in shock, the guy waves back to the driver, starts driving again. My girlfriend get backs to work, bobbing her head up and down his cock, almost to the point it causes him to crash. The guy decides to pull over in a secluded parking lot which is pretty close to our home.

The guy lifts my girlfriend on top of him, lifts up her dress and slides his cock deep inside her tight pussy. Shoving his face into her tits, as my girlfriend bounces up and down his cock like a pogo stick. The dude is a pretty huge guy, and was getting quickly frustrated at the lack of room in the drivers seat. He opens the door, drags my girlfriend by her hair to the back of his car and pushes her over the back seats facing away from him. He digs his nails into my girlfriends hips and starts to absolutely hammer her from behind. Fucking her like a relentless animal. My girlfriends eyes roll into the back of her head with every single thrust and her huge bubbly ass has red hand prints on either cheek. When the guy finally can't hang on any longer, he dumps a thick creamy load deep inside of my girlfriends cheating pussy.

She can barely move, the guy tells her to get out, doesn't say another word to her and drives away. Leaving her stranded and a belly full of his seed. Luckily, as I previously mentioned, the parking lot was close to our home and my girlfriend finally comes back to me. I hear a knock on the door, nervously awaiting her arrival has I hadn't heard from her for a while. I open the door to my girlfriend standing there in her tight red dress; lipstick smeared, mascara running down her cheeks, it looked light she had just been in a fight. She hugs me, and starts to cry. Jumps in the shower and leaves me confused to what has ever just happened. I get a notification on my phone, which was weird because it was super late. It was a message request from this guy. I think nothing of it, and open it. "Now we are even" it reads. My heart almost stops, and my face is as white as a ghost. I ask myself, did he just fuck the love of my life?
Wish that happened to me