• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Hot Lady Being Brought 2 The Dark Side

• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date

What should hubby do with her?

• She should be shared only with one exclusive black bull.

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • She should be controlled by a black bull and pimped to whom ever the bull determines.

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • She should be turned to a total BBC slut and used freely and often.

Votes: 44 52.4%
  • Hubby should be luck his pussy ass got such a hot woman and keep her to himself.

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

searcher308

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2005
I wanted present a nice sub couple I met here. Hubby is anxious to see his wife stuffed and stroked with some fat black cock, and he showed up on my doorstep so to speak. His wife, like many wives on this site is not yet down with the program, but unlike many on this site, he has sought help in his endeavor.

J. has introduced me to his lovely lady via chat, and while these things are often slow to get momentum she has been surprisingly forthright and I am working with him now to begin to build her interest in the lifestyle.

As part of J’s gratitude for my assistance with his wife Ann, I have asked him to keep you updated and told him to post a few pics of his lovely lady for your enjoyment.
J is excited to become the newest Pussy Boy for BBC.

For those who have not seen the pic from his first post, here it is.

http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/attachments/wife-pix/88954d1226761230-my-cuck-couple-1.jpg

past the point of no return...

Well... how things have progressed rather quickly. It wasn't long ago that I contacted Searcher about my desire to see my girl turned into a slut for BBC. Like most of you probably are, I was simply indulging in a fantasy that I never considered had any remote possibility of coming true. Well... it seems I underestimated the situation. After several conversations with Searcher he got me to introduce my girl to him over chat and it seems she's more into it than I imagined. It also seems I've managed to get myself into a situation I no longer have full control of. Open your eyes. Face the music. This is real now. At this point I have no choice but to show you more photos of my girl at the request of Searcher. The decision no longer rests in my hands and the anticipation of what comes next is both exciting and terrifying at the same time.

All I can say is, enjoy.

-J

K1a.jpg

K1.jpg

d.jpg

Wow that is one hot woman there. Can't wait to see more espescially the ones where she starts to take some BBC.:)

Very NICE.......she doesn't have a "single sister" does she? ;) LOL You're a really lucky guy, that's for sure!

Speaking of sisters!

masterminded said:
Very NICE.......she doesn't have a "single sister" does she? ;) LOL You're a really lucky guy, that's for sure!

She actually does have a single sister! Check this out. She ONLY dates black guys. No kidding! Is that great or what.
So I think it's time to show the older sis what she's been missing.

a real women for black cock

Magic

Searcher, you are definitely the man if you can convert reluctant white wives into black cock sluts. There's nothing hotter than married white wives fucking big black cock. I'd love to see my wife take bbc deep inside her tight pussy. However, I'm in the same predicament as the other men here, I don't think my wife would even consider it. You appear to be working some kind of magic here. Maybe you could work your magic on my wife too. I'll be following this thread for sure...

No magic bullets.

muffman said:
Searcher, you are definitely the man if you can convert reluctant white wives into black cock sluts. There's nothing hotter than married white wives fucking big black cock. I'd love to see my wife take bbc deep inside her tight pussy. However, I'm in the same predicament as the other men here, I don't think my wife would even consider it. You appear to be working some kind of magic here. Maybe you could work your magic on my wife too. I'll be following this thread for sure...

Muffman,
I wish there were a secret as I could make a bundle selling it here. I'm just very patient and willing to take some risks. My NY couple hubby almost lost it after the first chat with his wife as I kind of pissed her off, which often happens. It takes a bit to get a relationship going.
Pissing her off however is not a problem as long as hubby can get her back chatting with me. Why is this? Because woman want to feel something. While it is always nice to give them warm fuzzys, at the end of the day. The guy they remember is the one who made them feel something. Not necessiraily the one who complemented them, or was nice. Having an understanding of this helps.
It may still take a year to get his wife to go black...but in the end...I'll be there still talking to her.

I hope that was a useful insight for you.

B.

moving on...

First off... my apologies to everyone for taking down 2 of the pics above. They're reposted below. I've spoken alot to Searcher over the past 2 weeks. Half of me always quivers with the thought that all of this might actually happen someday while the other half of me is crazy with excitement over the idea of my girl becoming a slut for BBC. It's the excitement that always wins out in the end. Searcher knows this and therefore has begun to control the situation more and more over time. He knows he has me... and it's useless for me to think that I wouldn't follow his every command from this point on. Who knows how this plays out in the end but I know that I need this... and eventually Searcher will deliver... whether I end up liking it or not. He's requested I post more pics.... and against my better judgement I feel compelled to comply.

I don't know if this is amusing to all of you but it's becoming quite an experience and my girl is getting more involved by the day. How this plays out, I have no idea but it's too late to turn back now. The wheels are in motion.

View attachment 89503View attachment 89506View attachment 89504View attachment 89507View attachment 89505

a real hot lady

Very exciting story...

...and a beautiful woman.

a beautiful woman with a great ass....I hope she's taken soon....

Very interesting situation...but it's kind of like reading a book and you flip to the last pages to read the end of the story...we all know how this story is going to end, its played out every day across this country and other lands as well.

I have been chatting with an Israeli girl on a different site. She is hot for black cock also. Who would have thought it?

T

hot! what's the latest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, can't see any of the pics for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread