A hotel wife surprise

• Thread starterThroatuser
  • Start date

Throatuser

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2023
Surbiton london
Heard a woman going at it in the next hotel room and then the door go, went radio silence and the following morning the door went and the fun started again, we had a long session her noise and mine, I said I was going for a smoke and if she was brave she should come and give me a peak…. Sure enough, mid 40s blonde and petite, very cute, went back to my room and we started chatting through the wall, she said she wanted me to go in and make her my slut, no boundaries….the following day her man left and I said to come out and stand with her back to my door, she was wearing nothing but a little dress, no knix and said to make her a *****… took it hard, rough, just as I was about to come we hear her hotel door go…. She was silent bent infront of me… I pulled out and with a little giggle went straight up her arse, shlow deep thuds and then spun her and came as she grafted on my cock, she went down the fire exit and came back to the room with milk and coffee and said she went for a smoke and got supplies, the next 2 mornings soon as he left she took the roughest, most intense CNC sessions I’ve ever had the pleasure of being a part of, wish we swapped numbers

Reactions: franklyhorny, littlesmallie and bristolguy
Uodate,* I’m at the same hotel and finished work yesterday at the usual time, pulled into the carpark and who did I spot sitting in her car opposite….. she said to take her number and drive off…. Bout an hour later she txt and said tell me what to wear and leave your hotel key on your car tyre when you come back from dinner I will be in your room waiting…. I said I want her arse in the air in nothing but heels…. Opened the door and sure enough there she was, she said she brought some toys, opened her bag and found handcuffs and a 10” black dildo, tied her hands and gave her the roughest dildoing known to man! Then stuck it to the windowsill and had her lower herself onto it, she wasn’t taking it all….still hands tied behind her back I grabbed her ankles and whipped them out from under her and watched her entire body weight slam down on that dildo! , rocking her back and forth! I spat in her mouth and then bent her over! Came in her arse and said tomorrow I’m going to humiliate you. She will be in my room at 8

Reactions: franklyhorny and littlesmallie