• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Lady You May Want to Meet

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
Maria and I just went over to the islands to do some improvements on her condo on Kauai. Since the workers were doing a job in the bedroom, we went to a hotel. We won’t say which one, just that it is one of the two or three biggest on the island.

As many of you know, Maria is an exhibitionist and likes to show off. When we are on vacation we like to call room service and ask to have a couple of drinks brought up. Maria answers the door in her panties and bra, and I get a hard-on watching the reaction on the guy’s face when she asks him to come on in, then fumbles around in her purse for the tip, giving him plenty of time to have an eyeful.

We pulled the same stunt this time too, but it was a woman who brought the drinks this time, a Filipina gal who says she is 50 but looks more like she’s 30. Very pretty, a tiny bit chubby, and she was wearing black lycra pants so tight that you could have seen the visible panty line from half a mile away.

So while I was paying her, she looked at me, looked at Maria in her panties, and said, “I hope you won’t take this the wrong way, but do you two like to, uh... have fun?”

“Well, yeah, we do.”

“Cuz my husband is away for a month, working a building job on Oahu, and I get off work at the end of happy hour, six o’clock.”

Maria asked, “Does your husband know that you’re into the lifestyle?”

“No, that’s my little secret for about the past 20 years, but he works on other islands a lot so I have plenty of chances to play, y’know?”

So she came up to our room at six, and first I got to watch some cute girl-on-girl action, and finally it turned me on so much that I just grabbed the Filipina gal and fucked the daylights out of her while Maria showered both of us with kisses.

Like I said, I won’t say which hotel it was, but there are only two or three really big ones on the island and she works at one of them. Just ask for Suki. She is really into the lifestyle and knows we are writing this, she really likes to meet people.

That's a great story and it sounds like a great experience. Thanks for passing it along.

Also, my congratulations to Suki for successfully engaging in all manner of sexual escapades for the past 20 years while successfully keeping it secret from her husband. Working in a large resort hotel would seem to be ideal for that.

On the other hand, maybe Suki's cuckold has long suspected or even definitely knows what she's doing, but maintains a discrete silence because secretly it turns him on (but he doesn't want to start any fights that might destroy his hot marriage...).

Users who are viewing this thread