• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Line Between Bull/Cuck?

• Thread starterabullishman
  • Start date

abullishman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2011
To be straightforward, the idea of practicing the lifestyle isn’t appealing to me on the same level as other members of this board. I take a great amount of pleasure in aggressively fucking my girlfriend, leaving her spasming, sore and soaked in her juices (or mine) at the end of a good night. I get the job done. In that respect, I guess my dominating style resembles more of a bull than that of the traditional cuck.

However, I do have certain tendencies and that is why I sometimes visit this board and enjoy reading about your different experiences/desires. The fact is that I enjoy, at least in a visual and unconnected sense, the idea of my girlfriend being a slut. This is mostly a new development, as the girl I am currently with has a narrow bur enjoyable past of manipulating and using men. Basically she has been with weak men who are easily emotionally influenced, and once she was the power on them, she abuses it. She tested me earlier on in our relationship and I shut her down, I simply am not that weak and we have hence developed a relationship style where I respect her but basically dominate over her.

We have flirted with fantasy discussions recently and one of the key areas that excite me is the idea that she is/has been a straight slut in the past/present. Sometimes while I am rocking her, I will instruct to get me jealous or angry by talking about her past experiences and/or things she would like to do in the present. It is effective but this is rare that we do these kind of things.

But last night we discussed a new fantasy: I suggest she go out on a date with someone dressed in a tiny dress, with no panties underneath and fuck-me heels. But beforehand, I would have her submit herself to me, crawl on all fours over and get me to give her a big mouthful and rub the tip of her lips so when she kissed the person, it would be all me without that person knowing. And basically, she would tease him the entire date and then not put out. Only to return to me, fired up and ready to be taken.

I would find pleasure and excitement in the allowing my girl to be so flirtous and to even kiss other person, and she would find excitement in teasing and feeling sleazy.

So…is that even cuck-worthy? Or do I just have a slut fetish? She is willing to do the kiss thing (although its kind of a dropped issue).

Any bull can be a cuck. All it takes is a wife willing to step out on him, perhaps with someone more tender. I don't see you as the submissive cuck that you read about most often on this forum. You are perhaps more interested in the idea of wife-sharing which also fits under the general cuck umbrella.

If you wish for your girlfriend to get all sexy and flirt with other men then I would suggest you drive her to a good nightclub and give her a five minute headstart. Then go in and watch from a distance. If things get out of hand you can intervene. If not, then you get a good show and a very hot lady when you drive her home.

Good luck and let us know how it works out.

Thank you for the response. To address the first comment, I will admit there is something hyper-aggressive about the fantasy, even if I find the characterization of “bully” to be hyperbole. There is a submissive side to my girlfriend, which her ex man discovered and I am continuing to explore. I have been with girls with sub-tendencies in the past, and when I was young and stupid of course I made use of these personalities for my own pleasure. Now, I mostly just want to use it to explore her tendencies to heighten her arousal (and thus create even better orgasms). Plus, strangely, she loves controlling and crushing weak men.

To the second poster, thank you for the response. She is extremely happy with everything in the relationship and most likely will continue to be, and hence her drive for these type of activities is low. She has a history of cheating on her boyfriends, but that’s mostly because 1) she gets disgusted with their weakness and 2) she is relationship dependent and unable to be single for a period of time (so she stacks her men so she is never without one). I love the idea you suggested of taking her dancing but unless she brings it up again, then I will likely just drop it. She knows I find her sluttiness to be exciting, and sometimes (not too often) she will bring it up in bed (“Did I ever tell you about the one time I sucked off my ex at his job”) or will just mockingly talk shit (“Your friend is kind of cute, what if I fucked him”) but its not her, she doesnt get much off of it. She is a physcial being, I am the one that enjoys the mind games.

No, she is a normal girl content with our wonderful sex life. And while I will continue to explore her sub side, there will be little interact with third parties.

P.S.: Believe me, if we ever did this kiss thing it would be with someone she knew well enough, and it would have to be safe. Id likely follow to ensure.

I don't think you're a bully...but you're definitely into power. You want to dangle a piece of meat in front of an hungry dog then snatch it away. Hope you don't get bit.

You want to do this with someone she "knows well": to make it safe? So how do you know how well she knows the guy. Lets say you two do this at a bar where this life long friend, or whatever, is hanging out. You suddenly call her off and she comes running over to you. What if, oops, she doesn't know the guy quite as well as she thought she did and you end up having a physical confrontation.

Don't get me wrong dude, I think it sounds fun too. I'm just suggesting that this "guy she knows well" is someone she knows is a total beta pussy and someone you're pretty sure you can kick the shit out of. That's all.

Good luck, broham :)

I understand the concern, and thank you.

The girlfriend has a skill for zoning in on a weakness and exploiting for her own benefit. And because she is attractive and flirts like a professional, she actually has several men who she "didn't date" but fooled around in the past then rejected when she actually got with a man. So it would most likely be someone of that nature, someone who she could kiss once or twice, play footise with, touch his arm, make "I want you" faces, talk a little dirty in a disconnected way, lightly play with a cock under the table through pants. This would all be in a public place, and likely that would be it. I don't think it would ever come to anything crazy.

I'm just suggesting that this "guy she knows well" is someone she knows is a total beta pussy and someone you're pretty sure you can kick the shit out of. That's all.

To a point. You don't know if this guy has changed radically since they last met and could be dangerous though.

abullishman said:
The girlfriend has a skill for zoning in on a weakness and exploiting for her own benefit. And because she is attractive and flirts like a professional, she actually has several men who she "didn't date" but fooled around in the past then rejected when she actually got with a man. So it would most likely be someone of that nature, someone who she could kiss once or twice, play footise with, touch his arm, make "I want you" faces, talk a little dirty in a disconnected way, lightly play with a cock under the table through pants. This would all be in a public place, and likely that would be it. I don't think it would ever come to anything crazy.

If it were me in that situation, I hope that I could laugh at the manipulative bitch and send her on her way. She's no-one I'd want anything to do with.

And, in any case, I think probably in a scenario like this it wouldn't be the bull and the girlfriend's feelings and self-esteem at risk but that of the poor man they'd invited. Unless the man was very confident in himself I can see it being a traumatic experience.

Honestly, if being a tease were as dangerous as people were suggesting here, there wouldn't be any women alive. If your woman has a keen eye for submissive men, as some women do, and knows how to control them, you have nothing to worry about.

Actually, from the cuck point of view, I think that his idea is pretty hot. Something that could be fun is for her to go on more than one date with a guy, and see how long she can string him along for.

Yeah I thought it was a little overblown as well but its an attractive idea for me. She said she has done something similar once when she was "dating" these three dudes at the same time. In the morning, she sucked this one guy off (who she later went on to make her boyfriend) and then later that day went out with another "friend" (this one was a Christian virgin). The idea of her making out with a poor virgin with the taste of other man's cum on my lips excited me; its just so wrong of her. I love it lol

She was "dating" a friend at the same she started to go out with me, and we went behind his back. I later made her my girlfriend but once I fucked her I made her stop being physcial at all with him.

rudiger said:
Honestly, if being a tease were as dangerous as people were suggesting here, there wouldn't be any women alive. If your woman has a keen eye for submissive men, as some women do, and knows how to control them, you have nothing to worry about.

Actually, from the cuck point of view, I think that his idea is pretty hot. Something that could be fun is for her to go on more than one date with a guy, and see how long she can string him along for.
What I'm referring too is getting caught playing this game. Sure, we've all come across dick teases. What makes this different is that there's a man involved in the game. In a way, he's dick teasing too. And if the dude becomes aware of it that's when things might get dicey.

A lot to consider here!

It seems you feel you are an Alpha male, and you may well be. Are you trying to degrade your GF so that you feel in control? Danger is everywhere especially in this lifestyle. This is a cuckold site and most of the members are men who have or want to be cuckolded. We are pleasers.
abullishman a cuck is by nature submissive, you are not ever going to be submissive, but on this route I fear you will end up a pimp.

Attachments

• n_aCA3IGEKK.jpg
    n_aCA3IGEKK.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 68
  • n_aCAO1THX1.jpg
    n_aCAO1THX1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 1129.jpg
    1129.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 57