• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A little background

• Thread starterbcg321
  • Start date

bcg321

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2012
Just joined the site so I could share my experience.

I got married to a Fililpina girl about 6 years ago. We moved into a new house after a year of marriage and a month after moving in, I caught her having an affair. Suspected she was fooling around and logged into her email. I saw a bunch of emails between her and a coworker including some with pictures of her sucking his cock and fucking him. I forwarded the pictures to my account so I could use them in the divorce. I was devastated and we ended up getting a divorce. It actually turned out that she had gotten pregnant by the guy and ended up having his baby. I didn't find out she was pregnant until shortly after the divorce was final! But.... I never deleted those pictures. Over time I found myself going back to them and eventually started jerking off to them. Now I frequent sites like this to read about other situations and sometimes I wonder if I should have just let it happen.....

She might have another black baby, so I hope you are OKAY with that happening, as you are now a cuckold. She can't change her ways, but if you care about her enough, you will over-look her indiscretions. I am pleased her friends bring her home, rather than leaving her at the mercy of any guy with a horny cock that could take advantage of her drunkard state.

Saraha said:
She might have another black baby, so I hope you are OKAY with that happening, as you are now a cuckold. She can't change her ways, but if you care about her enough, you will over-look her indiscretions. I am pleased her friends bring her home, rather than leaving her at the mercy of any guy with a horny cock that could take advantage of her drunkard state.

I agree with all Saraha comments, give her the support when she wants it and you will have a happy marriage. :)

Users who are viewing this thread