• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A little info on my Ex

• Thread starterJacobs
  • Start date

Jacobs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2010
Some of the best sex i have ever had had came a few years ago between me and my ex in our mid twentys. A little about her: she is 5'6 about 120 asian. While she has had 4 partners before me; she had actually taken my virginity, so pretty much taught me everything, and ran the bed room. Our sex life through the first few years was good, and then started slowely dying down until we started talking about her past sexual partners, and how I don't give her enough sex. This had eventually turned me on and the sex was again good.

The sex and feelings for each other had been dying down, so at 1 point through those years we had taken a break, and as soon as this happens she had given her self up to someone else not once, but 3 times. Well we decided to get back together, but while together everything changed; you can say she was more and more open to expressing what she wanted and who she wanted, and how she wanted it. She had always mentioned that her 3 timer knew how to fuck her right(as she liked it fast and hard), and while on trips she was on alone she would mention that she had flirted teased, and felt up on other guys. She wanted to stay faithful to me, so while together she had not messed around, but you can tell if an oportunity arised she would be all over it.

To make a long story short the sex was real good the last few months. She would fatasies about other guys while having sex with me by calling me different names. While I was out of town she always had an urge to cheat, but just couldn't do it. You could clearly just tell she wanted more than what I was given her.

Be grateful that your ex was able to teach you so much about sex, and to be honest about her sexual needs. She was hoping that you could "cum up to speed" and give her "hard and fast" racy orgasms, so she held her desire for other guys as long as she could, out of respect and love for you.

But in the end, I guess you two were not able to compromise and have a cuckold marriage to make it a win-win all round.

I fucked my ex-wife once, after we were divorced. And I paid her for it, so that makes her a *****, doesn't it?

But it was the best fuck I ever had with her because I wasn't thinking of her pleasure; just my own.

I can see many advantages to fucking an ex-wife, as opposed to going out and finding fresh pussy, with all the potential problems.

Jacobs,

What Asian race was your ex, if I may ask?

Son of John said:
And I paid her for it, so that makes her a *****, doesn't it?

Certainly. A high price would make her like a high class *****, a low price a trashy *****. I go for the latter.

For Tank Ball:

Actually, my wife was a ***** when she was still married to me. She was giving fucks to other guys, including my friends, and the fact that there may not have been any money change hands, didn't change the fact that she was a ***** then.

The time that I fucked her after our divorce, she called and asked to borrow the money for her utility deposits. I said that I would give her the money, instead, if she'd let me fuck her, since I didn't have a steady pussy at the time.

It was, honestly, the best fuck I ever got from her, since I wasn't worried about her pleasure. I was just using her as a hole to get my rocks off into.

I believe that once a guy has been married to a particular woman, she should be his to fuck whenever he wants to, even if she is married again.

By the way, my present wife's first husband feels that way too. He has fucked my wife several times since their divorce, including after she married me. He and I consider her to be "our" pussy!

tank_ball said:
Jacobs,

What Asian race was your ex, if I may ask?

She was Cambodian.

Saraha said:
Be grateful that your ex was able to teach you so much about sex, and to be honest about her sexual needs. She was hoping that you could "cum up to speed" and give her "hard and fast" racy orgasms, so she held her desire for other guys as long as she could, out of respect and love for you.

But in the end, I guess you two were not able to compromise and have a cuckold marriage to make it a win-win all round.

I enjoyed the sex, and was grateful she was so open. It went from her just loving to have sex to talking to me about how she wanted other partners to have sex with her raw(how she liked it). She would want other partners, and then told me she wanted to come back and have sex with me after.