• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A look back almost a decade later @atlmandingo

• Thread starteratlmandingo
  • Start date

atlmandingo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2006
www.atlantamandingos.com
My username is atlmandingo but I've learned over the years there's always someone bigger and there are many bigger. But I've always held my own. I'm a 52 yo BBC fuck of all trades from Buford, GA. I enjoy sex in all of it's many forms, MW, MFM and add it up with couples. However my gangbang days are behind me. I'm open to playing with couples in my area that find me interesting and thought it would be interesting to post my livejournal from back in my hayday that I just found after recovering a long lost Yahoo account.

Enjoy
Diary of a Sex Addict

77a63506-c829-4a40-8496-5b95b72a9877.png

• Love
Reactions: Jambon, RubeeAnne, Subsforfun and 6 others
Yeah u are a legend

Reactions: Readyu
atlmandingo said:
My username is atlmandingo but I've learned over the years there's always someone bigger and there are many bigger. But I've always held my own. I'm a 52 yo BBC fuck of all trades from Buford, GA. I enjoy sex in all of it's many forms, MW, MFM and add it up with couples. However my gangbang days are behind me. I'm open to playing with couples in my area that find me interesting and thought it would be interesting to post my livejournal from back in my hayday that I just found after recovering a long lost Yahoo account.

Enjoy
Diary of a Sex Addict

77a63506-c829-4a40-8496-5b95b72a9877.png
Maybe it's just me, although I'm sure others would also be interested in browsing if you post those entries here.

Users who are viewing this thread