• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A married woman's cunt is for any man to use

• Thread starterMrsPennySneddon
  • Start date

MrsPennySneddon

Mrs Penny Sneddon
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2020
Greater Manchester
www.blowbangslut.com
It is totally unrealistic to expect any married woman to allow only her husband to have sex with her. A wife does not belong to her husband, other than they both belong to each other emotionally and as a functioning family unit. Physically, it is her body, her mouth, her cunt, to be used by whatever and however many other men she chooses. Her cunt and mouth do not belong to her’ husband, they belong to any other men who want to use them. Having sex with men is her function, it is what nature provided as a means of perpetuating the species. No species are monogamous: the female gets penetrated by more than one male at a time in order to ensure impregnation. Monogamy is a moral construct, devised to ensure the male and female remain together to rear their offspring

That is what I've always believed, and that's why I have sex with many other men. I wrote my own marital vows to state that while my husband would remain faithful, I would be free to have sex with as many other men as I wanted. In my case it helped that my husband is a submissive worm and cuckold. He knew from the outset that he'd have no say in how many cocks I sucked or how many other men I got fucked by. In the vows it also stated that all he would be to me was a toilet, and that would be his sole function in the marriage. The relationship works: I have sex with lots of other men, while I indulge his submissiveness by using him every day as a toilet. In the beginning I let him fuck me too but now I only let him lick-out other men’s spunk, so he masturbates all the time like an animal.

I am happy to call myself a slut. There are a lot of women who call themselves sluts, married ones especially, who screw other men but are what can only be called fussy. They insist the man should do this or that, and shouldn't do other things. They only have sex with good-looking guys, and they insist the men must be clean. Personally. I've always believed the complete opposite. If a married woman is a slut, then her cunt and mouth are there for any and all men to use. I open my legs for any man, and I've never turned down any man I've arranged to have sex with, no matter how unattractive or unclean they are. Believe me, I've sucked quite a few unwashed, stinking cocks and been fucked without condoms by a great many unprepossessing and unclean men. When a woman marries, she becomes a slut and it is not right for her to refuse any man who wants to fuck her. She is there for any man to use.

I am a slut: it is my function. Letting other men use her mouth and cunt is the function of every married woman. Accepting his wife’s freedom to have sex with other men is the function of every cuckold husband.

Sluts like me.jpg 5.jpg f.jpg slut.jpg Slut-2.jpg threesome.jpg wall.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: toolman2c, bobbyhotone2, Nkycucking and 2 others
Penny, ur the perfect wife. I wish lots more women had the same outlook that u do. Ur husband is a lucky man

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and bobbyhotone2
Hi Ms. PennySneddon,

Thank you for your enlightened post.
MrsPennySneddon said:
It is totally unrealistic to expect any married woman to allow only her husband to have sex with her. A wife does not belong to her husband, other than they both belong to each other emotionally and as a functioning family unit. Physically, it is her body, her mouth, her cunt, to be used by whatever and however many other men she chooses.
You have the right attitude toward yourself, as a woman in your own right, and your body as belonging to you, not your husband.
MrsPennySneddon said:
Her cunt and mouth do not belong to her’ husband, they belong to any other men who want to use them. Having sex with men is her function, it is what nature provided as a means of perpetuating the species. No species are monogamous: the female gets penetrated by more than one male at a time in order to ensure impregnation.
If I may offer a slightly-differing version of this view, it would be: if a woman's body does not belong to her husband, neither does her body belong to any other man who might desire she fuck him. Rather, it belongs to her (you, in this case). The definition of a hotwife / cuckold husband marriage that reflects this is: a marriage in which, by mutual agreement, the woman is free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while her cuckold agrees to remain faithful to her (and actually is).

You are right that no species is monogamous — not even those who have been widely thought to be, like swans. This has been established by (e.g.):

Barash, David P., Ph.D., and Judith Eve Lipton, M.D., 2001, The Myth of Monogamy: Fidelity and Infidelity in Animals and People (W.H. Freeman and Co., New York, 227 pp.).

MrsPennySneddon said:
Monogamy is a moral construct, devised to ensure the male and female remain together to rear their offspring.
It is also a holdover from the ancient Judeo-Christian tradition (long out of date, except among Muslims) that a woman is the property of her husband. This is also embodied, for instance, in the also-outdated tradition that a woman takes her husband's surname in marriage. If, for instance, you are Ms. Penny Sneddon, where Sneddon is your cuckold's surname, it might not be too late to change this and require him to take your (premarital) surname. If you were originally Ms. Penny Jones, for instance, the two of you would then become Ms. and Mr. Penny Jones.
MrsPennySneddon said:
That is what I've always believed, and that's why I have sex with many other men. I wrote my own marital vows to state that while my husband would remain faithful, I would be free to have sex with as many other men as I wanted. In my case it helped that my husband is a submissive worm and cuckold. He knew from the outset that he'd have no say in how many cocks I sucked or how many other men I got fucked by. In the vows it also stated that all he would be to me was a toilet, and that would be his sole function in the marriage.
It was very wise of you to write your own marriage vows, and ensure they included a guarantee that you would be free to seduce and fuck whomever you wished, while your cuckold would remain faithful to you (as he has, I gather). It has also been very helpful, I'm sure, that your cuckold is, by nature, a submissive worm (as you call him).
MrsPennySneddon said:
The relationship works: I have sex with lots of other men, while I indulge his submissiveness by using him every day as a toilet.
Excellent. Human urine is sterile... as you know, no doubt... so peeing in your cuckold's mouth every day does not risk his health, but rather goes a long way toward reinforcing his acceptance of your role as his dominant boss-wife.
MrsPennySneddon said:
In the beginning I let him fuck me too, but now I only let him lick-out other men’s spunk, so he masturbates all the time like an animal.
Very good. (Or he masturbates all the time like a cuckold, while thinking — almost certainly — about what you might be doing with your lovers.)
MrsPennySneddon said:
I am happy to call myself a slut. There are a lot of women who call themselves sluts, married ones especially, who screw other men...
Hey, if that's the way you prefer to think of yourself, why not? Among men, the analogous label is "stud," which somehow seems more honorable. But, "strongly-sexual woman" seems too wordy. "Hotwife" might be a synonym that's adequately descriptive.
MrsPennySneddon said:
....but [some married "sluts"] are what can only be called fussy. They insist the man should do this or that, and shouldn't do other things. They only have sex with good-looking guys, and they insist the men must be clean.
To each hotwife her own preferences, I suppose....
MrsPennySneddon said:
Personally, I've always believed the complete opposite. If a married woman is a slut, then her cunt and mouth are there for any and all men to use. I open my legs for any man, and I've never turned down any man I've arranged to have sex with, no matter how unattractive or unclean they are.
No doubt many men with be overjoyed to hear that, if only it were feasible for them to make arrangements to get together with you.
MrsPennySneddon said:
Believe me, I've sucked quite a few unwashed, stinking cocks and been fucked without condoms by a great many unprepossessing and unclean men.
It sounds like you have a good enough feel for how to avoid STD's to have... well... avoided STD's.
MrsPennySneddon said:
When a woman marries, she becomes a slut and it is not right for her to refuse any man who wants to fuck her. She is there for any man to use.
I suppose it would be an understatement to say that isn't the widely-prevailing view throughout the U.S. and other western societies. Thank you for your bold willingness to tack upwind.
MrsPennySneddon said:
I am a slut: it is my function. Letting other men use her mouth and cunt is the function of every married woman. Accepting his wife’s freedom to have sex with other men is the function of every cuckold husband.
An excellent summation. Thank you again for your enlightened post, Ms. PennySneddon.

—Custer
---------------------

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and bobbyhotone2
MrsPennySneddon said:
It is totally unrealistic to expect any married woman to allow only her husband to have sex with her. A wife does not belong to her husband, other than they both belong to each other emotionally and as a functioning family unit. Physically, it is her body, her mouth, her cunt, to be used by whatever and however many other men she chooses. Her cunt and mouth do not belong to her’ husband, they belong to any other men who want to use them. Having sex with men is her function, it is what nature provided as a means of perpetuating the species. No species are monogamous: the female gets penetrated by more than one male at a time in order to ensure impregnation. Monogamy is a moral construct, devised to ensure the male and female remain together to rear their offspring

That is what I've always believed, and that's why I have sex with many other men. I wrote my own marital vows to state that while my husband would remain faithful, I would be free to have sex with as many other men as I wanted. In my case it helped that my husband is a submissive worm and cuckold. He knew from the outset that he'd have no say in how many cocks I sucked or how many other men I got fucked by. In the vows it also stated that all he would be to me was a toilet, and that would be his sole function in the marriage. The relationship works: I have sex with lots of other men, while I indulge his submissiveness by using him every day as a toilet. In the beginning I let him fuck me too but now I only let him lick-out other men’s spunk, so he masturbates all the time like an animal.

I am happy to call myself a slut. There are a lot of women who call themselves sluts, married ones especially, who screw other men but are what can only be called fussy. They insist the man should do this or that, and shouldn't do other things. They only have sex with good-looking guys, and they insist the men must be clean. Personally. I've always believed the complete opposite. If a married woman is a slut, then her cunt and mouth are there for any and all men to use. I open my legs for any man, and I've never turned down any man I've arranged to have sex with, no matter how unattractive or unclean they are. Believe me, I've sucked quite a few unwashed, stinking cocks and been fucked without condoms by a great many unprepossessing and unclean men. When a woman marries, she becomes a slut and it is not right for her to refuse any man who wants to fuck her. She is there for any man to use.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
You are exactly correct. A woman only biological function is to be fruitful and increase the species. Breeding with many mates increases diversity among a species which aids overall health. Its very refreshing to hear another person who believes in science and understands the extremely valuable role women should not just play proudly but embrace for the future of us all

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and MrsPennySneddon
in africa this kind of ideology cant work one thing i know blacks are selfish.

MrsPennySneddon said:

I agree with much of what you say. However, my opinion is a little different. A wife has the Natural right to Let other men use her mouth and cunt in any way she wishes to be used including enjoying having other men fuck their baby making cum deep inside her unprotected married white cunt. Accepting his wife’s freedom to have sex with any other man or men is the Natural function of every husband, not just cuckold husbands.

Me Putting Another Man's Cock In My Wife's Mouth.jpg My Wife Enjoying 4 Cocks at a Time 2.jpg My Wife and Another Woman Sucking Another Man's Cock at the Same Time.jpg

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread