A member for the new cuckold club

Ronald Wood

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
May 6, 2013
I was happy I could make her cum orally even though I had lost her respect as a husband. It was not so bad that she was draped on his arm now. She only kissed him and everyone knew our status so I was treated with a bit of respect. I wore a cock cage anymore and she would take it off about once a week so I could jerk off.

It was sometimes embarrassing when I remember hitting bottom and publicly demonstrating what I was. My wife and her young Adonis had demonstrated what a cuckold’s life was like in front of a group of people considering our lifestyle.

My wife had just lowered his pants to show everyone his long cock and I had to overcome my embarrassment while my wife was smiling with excitement in her eyes. After a few seconds of addressing the crowd her smile was even wider and seemed to carry a message.

She knelt on the floor before her lover and I felt the arousing dread in my body. I hoped she would become the star of the show and I can’t deny I feared my wife. When she asked me to kneel I knew that my fears were justified. But I did as my wife asked and submitted myself to her well hung lover.

“I want to see you touch him with your lips,” she whispered. She insisted, “I want you to show everyone it is okay to touch his cock”

For a moment I felt rebellious, wasn’t it enough that he could fuck my wife whenever he wished? He already had her so how could she despise me so much to use me like this? “No!” I said in a desperate tone, my eyes begging her to drop this outrageous idea.

“Oh honey it’s much too late for you to be a real man,” she said aloud.

I suddenly realized that I shouldn’t have gone so far to please my wife.

She put her mouth to my ear and said, “Please do it for me, I want to watch you suck his cock for me and everyone else here too.”

I was desperately looking for a way out but the tone of her voice had made it an order. I wondered, “Should I stop fighting the final stage of my cuckolding and give up? I looked at my wife as if begging her to stop the pain and humiliation. Instead of helping me she grabbed the back of my head and gently ****** my head towards her lover’s cock.

“Use your lips,” my wife instructed with a smirk.

I licked my lips as a strong manly scent invaded my nostrils. When I touched the thick shaft with my mouth it was like she had said. The skin was soft and I had never realized how smooth a cock could feel.

“Lick his big cock head now,” my wife encouraged.

I obeyed and turned my attention back to his semi-hard cock. I dared to touch the silky head with the tip of my tongue.

My wife reacted with pleasure, “Don’t think about it honey...just let yourself do it!”

I could feel the weight of everyone’s eyes and the approval in her excited breathing.

After the initial impact of my lips on his cock the manly scent didn’t feel as strong.

She put it in words aloud what I didn’t want to think about, “His cock tastes like a man doesn’t it?”

I nodded, my tongue mouth increasing the contact with his cock head as I timidly explored the area.

“Go on,” she said, “Open your mouth wide and act like you are swallowing a banana.”

As commanded, I opened my mouth and let the huge head slide inside while her Adonis released a pleased moan. The moan meant my actions were being done to a man and not a banana.

My wife giggled in reaction and she softly teased, “How does it feel to have your mouth full of another man’s cock honey?”

The huge cock hardened and I hesitated to proceed, not believing I had another man’s cock in my mouth in front of all these people. How could my loving wife lead me to this if she had any respect for me?

“It’s overwhelming isn’t it,” She continued sweetly, “Just please him now and make my lover feel good by doing it well.”

I realized that I had to keep sucking on that big cock for both my wife’s and his pleasure too. I desperately wished there was a way of doing it without the presence of so many others watching though.

“I’m watching,” My wife whispered, “Suck his big cock for us my sweet husband.”

I had never imagined myself giving a blow job but the damage had already been done, and the wife’s presence and the evident excitement in her eyes was enough to conquer all my doubts and distress. I took her lover’s manhood my mouth to worship it, that included my lips and tongue as well as the inside of my mouth and saliva. My wife’s whispers kept encouraging me to continue but it still felt wrong for me to ever feel good pleasuring another man with my mouth.

“Finish off your first cock now my wife commanded, smiling at all her new friends. Despite her embarrassing words I focused my attention back on that big cock and resumed the blow job I had started.

“You’re so good at it she said with embarrassing encouragement, look up at your lover’s face as you suck on it bitch.”

She wanted me to look upwards at her man and despite what I had already done this seemed to take this outrageous act one step further.

“Please look into his eyes while you have his cock in your mouth,” she insisted.”

Despite my reluctance I succumbed to my wife’s wishes and with his big cock buried in my mouth I looked upwards and saw the face of the man I was giving head to.

“You’re completely his bitch now,”my wife added with a huge smirk at her audience.

I knew that by looking at him I was acknowledging his male domination. When my eyes met his I saw his smirk and undisputed superiority. In that moment I didn’t feel much like a man.

“Oh yeah, that feels good,” her young man said as he focused his admiring stare on my wife for what she had accomplished. I closed my eyes in despair and my attention went back exclusively to the huge member I was sucking on noisily.

“I don’t have to suck him alone anymore,” she said, sensing my complete surrender.

Her Adonis moaned and I knew he was almost ready to cum when his big hand secured my head in place.

She encouraged my final humiliation with a soft giggle, “Let him cum in your mouth my sweet little cuckold bitch.”

Again I felt wronged because it just wasn’t fair. I had never had the experience of my wife taking my cum in her mouth, yet she desired me to do it for her lover. Yet, I sucked harder as I waited with my eyes closed.

“Oh fuck me,” her young man’s voice said, along with his intense moan of pleasure.

Then a powerful shot of sperm hit the back of my throat...forcing me to open my eyes wide. I couldn’t believe it, a man was ejaculating sperm in my mouth!

“Now you will show us all what he did in your mouth before swallowing it all,” She whispered long before he had finished.

Shot after shot, his massive balls filled me with thick semen. When I felt it was over I released his softening cock and showed everyone my mouth full thick sperm. And even after gagging down all her man’s cum, the taste was still in my mouth and stomach.

“Thank you my cuckold husband,” she said. She turned to her audience and looking at each male there said, “Soon it will be your turn sucking cock and swallowing cum.”

All my abject humiliation was with me after his orgasm, my wife had made me to do the unthinkable and I understood the obvious consequences. How could she ever respect me as her husband again after witnessing me sucking a man’s cock and swallowing his seed?

I was only a sex toy now or the means to an end, her’s. I existed as the sponsor of her new Cuckold’s club. I was the first full-fledged member too, and I had sucked the first cock and swallowed the first big load of cum. Everyone there had clapped and honored me for doing so willingly.

The 24 couples that had been watching started signing up excitedly. Well, at least the women did because some of the men were already rolling their eyes nervously after having watched me being degraded and ruined as a man. They all knew I was just a cum-sucking mouth for all the bulls hired to take care of the women enrolling so excitedly.

You see, the cuckold manual they follow calls for denial of sexual favors and humiliation of the wife’s cuckold in front of others. I did not mind the looks of pity or contempt most of the time, but the public humiliation hurt. Her Adonis had prospered highly because he was leading my company to further prosperity as the new CEO.

Me wife had thanked me publicly for finding her a younger and better looking man and I was thanked again for stepping out of their way entirely. I had been ****** to retire and allow them to handle my wealth. I was not allowed to have sex with another woman because I was still married, so te cock cage stayed on permanently unless I should divorce her.

I was the club’s headliner for perfect cuckold of the year, and my beautiful wife and her lover became the social rage. They personified the cuckold lifestyle with me as a sissy cuckold. I was sucking other cocks too after the wife had coaxed had me into sucking her man’s. I do that rather than fuck anymore because she said it was not right for her to allow me sex other than cleaning and sucking cum.

Once a month I am allowed to jerk off for an audience, doing so to their catcalls and hilarious laughter as I weep in sexual relief. Anyone else want to join our new club?