• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Memory From About 27 Years Ago

• Thread starterido
  • Start date

ido

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Preface:
I had my first introduction to sex when I was 17; it was kind of a ****** blow job. I didn't really know what I was doing but the guy asked me to put my mouth over the head of his cock and move my head up and down. I did as he asked and after a minute or so he held my head down on his cock and came in my mouth.

When I was 23 and still a virgin, I met my soul mate, Gary. Up until the time I met him I was always afraid I'd get myself into a situation that I couldn’t control, but with Gary present I felt comfortable and could do what I wanted or what he wanted and not have to worry about anything.

I had not been sexually active but had given many hand jobs and blow jobs. I was ready to absorb anything and everything he could or wanted to teach me. The blow job scene was and still is my favorite activity.

- - - - - - - - - - -

A long long time ago one Saturday evening he took me to an Adult Bookstore on West 25th Street, it was located a few doors North of an adult theater named " The Paris Art Theater ".

Inside the store there were 5 or 6 guys milling around looking at different items. We looked at the different adult magazines, 8mm films ( video was just
making the scene in those days ), and sex the toys. We walked to the back of the store thru a doorway. It was a movie arcade area that had booths. On the outside wall of each booth there was a picture of the film that you could watch inside the booth. Inside each small booth was a seat just big enough for two people and four or five feet in front of the seat was
the viewing screen. You inserted quarters or tokens into a coin box which would turn on a projector for three or four minutes.

After we sat down, Gary pointed to a hole on each side of the wall and told me that the hole was called a " Glory Hole ". The hole was roughly five inches in diameter. Guess I was stooped and I asked him what the hole was for and he told me that guys put their cocks thru the hole to be sucked off, that was
the Glory of it all. I said that I'd never seen a cock that would be thick enough to fill the diameter of the hole and he said that he never did either but that sometimes a guy would stick his hand thru the hole if there was a lady on the other side who wanted her breasts or pussy played with. I responded by saying, " that's quite interesting. " I asked Gary how far " things " were allowed to go in one of these booths and he responded, " I don't really know, I guess the sky’s the limit. Apparently, as long as you keep feeding the machine coins no one will bother you. "

Gary bent forward and looked through the Glory Hole to his right. When he pulled his head back, he told me to take a look. I did. It was dark but I could see that there was a standing up stroking himself real slow. His dick was thin but about nine maybe ten inches long with a head that was about half again as thick as the shaft. Gary asked me if I wanted masturbate the guy or suck his cock, I said, " mmm, it's a pretty nice looking dick, I mean it is a long one, but no, that's OK, I'll pass. "

He asked, " do you mind if I do? " ( I had known Gary for maybe a year and he had told me he was orally Bi ) I said, " no, go ahead if you want to, I'd like to watch you. "

He put his hand by the hole and did something with his fingers then removed his hand. About 20 seconds later the cock came thru the hole. I was fascinated with what I was seeing as that was the first time in my life that I had ever seen a black cock up close and personal. I was also amazed at how long it really was when it came thru the hole.

Gary started stroking it with his hand and looked at me and said, " you sure you want to pass up this opportunity? "

I was starting to get turned-on by what I was seeing. I said, why don't you start and maybe I'll take a turn in a minute or so. "

Gary kept on stroking the guy's cock and put his mouth over the head and moved his head and hand up and down at the same time. After about a minute Gary took his head off the guys cock but kept his hand pumping the cock. He looked at me and said, " This guys cock is as stiff as a hunk of steel, I mean it's really rock solid hard. "

My libido obviously got the best of me. I put my hand on the guys cock squeezed it a few times and started pumping it back and forth. Gary wasn't kidding the cock was really hard.

Gary said, " I'm gonna stand up, you can slide over and suck it. "

I didn't even give it a thought, as soon as he stood up I slid over and put the cock in my mouth. I was in heaven.

The next thing I knew, Gary was tapping me on the shoulder and said, " my turn. " We both took turns sucking the cock for about a minute each, then we'd change off.

The guy on the other side of the wall was mumbling something that I could not understand.

Gary said, " I recognize the sounds, he's getting ready to cum. Why don't you let him squirt in your mouth then you can share the sperm with me. "

I didn't say anything, I just kept on sucking and pumping the cock. Soon thereafter I felt the first squirt of sperm. It hit the back of my mouth with quite a bit of force. I just kept on pumping and sucking. I was mentally making note of how many squirts; I counted seven. The velocity decreased with each squirt but all things considered the volume was significant. After the seventh squirt I could feel the guy starting to pull back from the hole. I let his cock go and it vanished. Next we head a voice say, " thanks, that was great, can I meet you in the store? " We didn't answer but I turned to Gary and as we kissed we exchanged the guys sperm. I took a Kleenex and cleaned up my hand and lips. We left the booth and walked out into the store area.

There was only one black person in the store. He was a young guy, probably around our age.

He walked right up to us and said, " Hey, that was great!!! Sorry I pulled it away but I really got to sensitive to the point that it almost started to hurt. Anytime you guys want to suck some cock, I'd be more than happy to cooperate. "

After he finished saying that he handed Gary a small piece of paper with his first name and a phone number on it.

Gary told him that we'd like to meet him again and maybe we could meet him in the theater or maybe even a motel.

The guy looked kind of surprised ( I was almost shocked ) and he said, " sure, I'd meet you guys any place you want. "

Gary said, " you have any friends with a cock like yours? My girlfriend here is really into big cocks. "

The guys said that he knew another guy, maybe two that were hung like him length wise but they were thicker.

Gary said, " OK then we've got a deal. Next time we meet, see if you can bring your friends along. I like to watch my friend get fucked and loaded with sperm. "

The guy simply said, " you got a deal. "

Gary and I left the store, got into the car, and started driving home. I told him that I was surprised at what he said to the guy and asked him if he was serious about what he said or if he was just BS'ing the guy.

He didn't answer directly but asked me if I'd enjoy sucking off two or three guys and getting fucked.

I didn't answer him but asked him if he really wanted that to happen? He said, you can bet your bottom dollar on that Barb, you can take it to the bank. "

Well, OK then, if you really want that to happen, I'll try it.

Gary said, " OK, we've all got a deal. Something else, when this happens I'm going to take a pictures with the Polaroid and I'd like you to take the sperm from all the guys in your pussy.

" Why? " I asked.

" Because I want to eat you clean when their done " he answered.

" Really?!?!? " I replied.

" Yeah, really. You OK with black guys? " he asked.

" I don't have a problem with it. Tell ya what and don't get mad. When I saw that black cock tonight, that was the first one I've ever seen in real life and it turned me on. "

" Good, I'm glad it did, I was hoping it would. That's why we went to the store we did, I'd say that probably 40 or 50% of the guys that go to the store are black and I was hoping we'd find one " he replied.

I said, " well, you got your wish, I don't know why but I liked it. "

" Good, I can't wait, when do you want to set up a meeting with our new friend and his friends? "

I said, " look at me. "

Gary turned his head towards me and I said, " As far as I'm concerned, the sooner the better. Fact is, I'm still turned on by what happened tonight. If there was a place we could go to right now and do it, I'd do it. "

OK, well do it next week. . . . If your serious about doing something else tonight, I know a place we could stop at and maybe find something.

" Black? " I asked.

Gary kinda laughed a little, looked at me and said, " probably ".

Where is the place I asked.

" It's on Prospect Avenue, a lounge/bar type of place called Domino's " he replied.

Let's go . . . .

< there is more to this but at the moment I don't have
the time to finish it >

great,,,,,,,,more please

Yea, this is a really hot story and if its really true then its absolutely smokin. Please give us more.

thanks for the story it was hot, love to try and get my wife todo that with me.

Love the story. Post pics, please!

Finish the story Please......

Users who are viewing this thread