• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A New Adventure

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
I have not posted in a very long time, but thought some of you that have been around a while would like to hear a new story.

My wife needed to be in ohio to spend some time taking care of her mother who is ill. She called one night and I asked her to do something hot and kinky. She explained she didn't have a lot of chances but would see if anything could work out.

Seems her mom and step dad has a freind who likes to come over and play cards. He is around the late fifties. My wife managed to talk to him a bit before the card game and said that being away from me was awful hard and she needed some action. He did what most men would do and agreed he would love to help her out.

After the card game, wife went out to the garage to smoke invited him to come along. He did and soon as he got out there she dropped to her knees in front of him, he opened his pants and she took his simi hard cock in mouth and began to lick then suck him. It did not take long and he came a great deal of thich white cum. She quickly held it in her mouth and took her phone and sent me pictures of the cum covering her tougne then sallowed it for me while doing short vid.

I was very hot when I got the pictures, I asked her to do more go futher. The next friday he came over again, she said she wanted to play again. While the card game was going on, he got brave and slid his hand up her thigh, she texted me, I told her to go ahead and squeze his cock so he would know to go futher.

She touched his cock though his pants and it jerked hard under her touch, she texted me again, he indeed took the hint and was pulling on her pussy hair, she smiled at him and texted me, i was so hot. Then he slipped his tumb in her and finger fucked her till game was over. The again went to the garage. Where this time she took off her top and let him fuck her tits, the whole time he kept a finger up her wet cunt. He came a great deal, cum running off her nipples. She again pulled out phone and took a vid of the dripping cum off her nips. She promised him next time he could have a fuck.

I went out and bought her a small vid camria and sent to her. A few days later he came again for a card game. This time soon as they sit down his finger was in her, playing with her clit. After one hand he said he needed a smoke. They went to the garage, she had the cam set up already but he didn't know it. He began feeling her up, squezzin her tits, she pulled his pants down took a quick suck on his cock. The dropped her pants bent over so her ass was right up in the air and he stepped up drove his hard old cock deep in her wet pussy. He didn't last long about five mins, the he dumped a large load in her, he pulled out and i got to watch that movie of the cum pouring out dripping over her clit.

She came home the next day, I asked her not to wash the cum out, sure enough when she got home, I could still taste him in her and more when I fucked her there was enough to give that slick glide that only another mans cum in your woman can give.

Welcome back Tup! Good story, great wife!

We missed you Tupp.

GREAT story and love the visuals of her in the garage.

Saraha said:
What a horny story, it made me rub my clit as I imagined a huge load of cum shooting into my mouth. Thanks very much.

===========

Me too Sahara me 2 :D:)

Attachments

• 7%20sucking%20his%20cock%20as%20her%20boyfriend%20parks%20.jpg
    7%20sucking%20his%20cock%20as%20her%20boyfriend%20parks%20.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 172
Thanks all, things been going well, just made a job change where I travel agreat deal. Nice to see old freinds still on here.

pictures from the experince

Thought you might like seeing the pictures

Attachments

• Mmmm.jpg
    Mmmm.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Cu.jpg
    Cu.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Mmm.jpg
    Mmm.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 157