• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A New Beginning

• Thread starterTheWhiteManTime
  • Start date

TheWhiteManTime

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2022
Virginia
My wife and I have been into interracial for about 4.5 years now, though during covid we took about a 18-month break. In that time she's slept with about 10 black men, but last year she met a guy that she liked and started seeing him exclusively. In March they were fucking and the condom broke. Instead of stopping, and continued and he cummed inside of her. When he did she gasped, and her whole body froze as he ground into her moaning. I was worried despite her being on the pill, but in the end she told me it was a fluke, heat of the moment and wouldn't happen again. Of course the next time they got together he wanted her bare. She hesitated, but then told him okay so he slid in and fucked her bare the whole time until he cummed in her again. After that she let him go bare every time. Back in late July she told me she was pregnant.

Attachments

• hotwife6.jpg
    hotwife6.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_20180718_231334_2.jpg
    IMG_20180718_231334_2.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 180
Reactions: ChiRo, wmjacking, Getmade and 1 other person
So congratulations are in order or did it cause issues between you two? When is she due?

SquirmingSub said:
So congratulations are in order or did it cause issues between you two? When is she due?
Thank you for your congratulations. There's been a lot of stress between us because I wonder if she wanted it to happen, but she claims it was a fluke. Now we're talking about how to explain this to our respective families and friends, coworkers etc. Then there's her boyfriend, her baby daddy. He wants to be part of the kids' life, as does she b/c she feels its only right b/c it's his child. So, yea, it's caused some problems.

TheWhiteManTime said:
Thank you for your congratulations. There's been a lot of stress between us because I wonder if she wanted it to happen, but she claims it was a fluke. Now we're talking about how to explain this to our respective families and friends, coworkers etc. Then there's her boyfriend, her baby daddy. He wants to be part of the kids' life, as does she b/c she feels its only right b/c it's his child. So, yea, it's caused some problems.
Good luck with that!

Reactions: TheWhiteManTime
She's getting close

1fe093_3202ab0dbf2f47a4965e640ba3625c7b_mv2.jpg

Reactions: nelssim
TheWhiteManTime said:
In such circumstances, you think with you brain, not with your voyeurism, cuck, or fetish. You've got now a nightmare on your hands and in your marriage. If you want this kind of life, she should have tied her tube and continue to fuck all the BBC bare back.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Here's my wife and her biracial baby.

d79fa0e555fc7150ea66.jpg

Reactions: ChiRo
TheWhiteManTime said:
Here's my wife and her biracial baby.

d79fa0e555fc7150ea66.jpg
Hopefully she was stretched as much conceiving as delivering…. Personally I think it’s a waste that he didn’t rearrange her guts and pump in her arse