A new development.

• Thread starterSouthernRail
  • Start date
S

SouthernRail

A long time lurker and reader of some fabulous threads here I think I have made a little breakthrough of my own.

A little description; My wife is 42 (same as me) and used to have a fantastic body and legs (OMG the legs) but like a number of women she had kids (now 13 and 8) and the figure went and over the past few years so has the sex. Partially due to a bad second birth and heath issues thereafter.

For a few years I have mentioned on odd occasions about having a threesome. Not outright "Hey lets get a bloke to shag you", but a little more subtle than that. I have said "wouldn't you like to have two pairs of hands or lips on your breasts" or "can you imagine twice the pleasure with two of us giving you full attention". Seldom has it got a response. I have also in the past slipped condoms in her handbag and said "just in case".

About 2 weeks ago she had been out shopping with both her mother and our daughter and once the kids were in bed and asleep (That is a feat in itself) I slipped my hand between her thighs and she was really wet, more than ever before. I know she didn't have time for anything so I out it down to be being a stud (LMAO).

About 6 years ago, she got a small 7 inch vibe, slim and slightly thinner than my own cock. We used this a few times and have had fun with it. Then I bought a larger one from Ann Summers one about 8/9 inches long and a fair bit thicker than me (also cock shaped) about 3 years ago. On Sunday I took her to bed and used some massage lube on her breasts (which drives her mad) and when I slide my fingers into her she took two straight away. I lubed her a little and thought I might use the pink one, it slid straight in so I took it out and got the larger one. Now you may think that's ok. BUT she always tries to stop me or insists I do not use it on her, so for her to say, take it easy (it slid in actually) and then tell me to do her boobs more (I did - it's a hard life), was a shock. She then took the larger one straight away and I managed about 50% of it, whereas usually she can only take 25% at most.

I was told to lick her more and as I did I used it on her licking as I pushed it in and out she loved every second of it and was taking even more. In between panting she got me on top of her and I slid in meeting no resistance, and began to make love to her. I whispered to her if she wanted me or something bigger? I was to to get out and had to use the big one again. Which I loved doing.

After a couple of small cums, I climbed back on to her and began pushing into her. I asked can you feel me she muttered not really, which spurred me on. Then she asked me why I liked her wet slippery and loose. What could I say? How can I say I imagine you fucking another bloke then me fucking you after without sounding like some sort of pervert (That's what she would say). I said it was hot and sexy and she felt so good like that. she was responding, so I went for broke "I'd love to feel you after you have had sex with someone". She bucked a little and I asked again could she feel me to which she replied no, it was too much and I came (Damn I wanted to last longer).

I was kissing her tummy and moved down to kiss between her thighs and was told not to as he thinks it's foul. I stopped and moved back onto my heels. Next I couldn't believe what I heard. "Get the big one and see how much I can get in me now you soaked my insides" . I duly took the vibrator and with it turned off I slid it in ... OMG up to 80% went inside her!!!!!!! I was amazed, she just looked at me and smiled. I pushed the button and turned it one, she shivered and said no not that now.

I took it out and kissed her and she slipped off to sleep.

It has taken me this long to get to grips with her things she said and did on Sunday night.

OK so she didn't gangbang 4 para (Army platoon), but I think it was a step forward would you not agree?

And today she wore an anklet I got her a few years ago, and rarely wore, to work!

Anyone got some advice how to get her moving in the HW direction a bit more? Was this a move in the right direction? Or was I just seeing things that weren't there?

She liked what you did, so just repeat it again from time-to-time, so it becomes a habit in your lovemaking. If she continues to enjoy the "big one" to 80%, then her mind will grow more adventurous in the fullness of time. Don't make the mistake of thinking the floodgates have opened up YET.

This is a new chapter in your lovemaking, and just go with the flow and be 100% honest with your feelings. She needs to know what "you are feeling" instead of what you "think she can handle".

Wearing the anklet is a sign she is feeling more adventurous at the moment. She needs to look and feel her best, so men will be more likely to flirt with her (so your dreams can come true).

If you buy her a lot of new clothes, she will feel compelled to look for opportunities to wear these new clothes rather than leaving them in the wardrobe.

Start doing more things around the home to show how much you love her. As she notices you doing more of the chores, she will get opportunites to go out with her girlfriends on "girls only nights" - and they can start leading her astray, and hopefully, she will tell you about men "hitting on her" in her nice sexy clothes - and you can give her your loving encouragement to let herself enjoy whatever they are offering.

She needs to know that you can hold the fort without jealousy, when she needs "time off" to let her hair down and have more fun with her friends. A wife who gets more fun, usually loves her husband all the more for letting her have that fun. She knows not many other husbands would give her that freedom, so your marriage can become much stronger.

Thanks Saraha for the reply.

Buying new clothes is out of the question as I have been unemployed for the past 6 months. Also I have been the one doing all the housework. Sadly she is always too tired and too stressed for sex or going out (no money kinda does that to you) so there is little chance of her going for it anytime soon.

I am defo no cuck, but like the idea of the hotwife. Also with her being totally against me licking her after sex with me, there would be no creampies (not that I'd be that into it) and being the uptight person she is I suspect she would use a condom with someone as she is cautious about catching something.

Maybe a soft swap could be a way forward, not that I have much interest in other women.

Mac thanks for the reply.

About 3 years ago I was diagnosed with depression so I know how she would be feeling. She is very stressed with the money situation and the lack thereof. And she does work. I do 95% of the housework, and try to do most things to help out.

Kids, money stress all screw up our sexlife. For her more than me, but I bide my time in that respect. A few times I have made sarcastic comments regarding the lack of sex, and know maybe i shouldn't, but it's hard (no pun intended) not to react when repeatedly rejected.

I will take the advice that I will include the larger one at times, but not all the time as that will turn her off I suspect. Just play it slow, take it easy, encourage her to relax and make sure she is full lubricated so no damage (physical or psychological) can be incurred. Last thing I want is that now the initial start is there to scare, hurt or drive her away from it. Slowly and gently.

I had a very traumatic event today whilst driving, I did send her a text to say I wanted her naked and no toys tonight and ended it I love you. So with the right planning and execution of that she will be relaxed so that next time I bring Mr. Large out of the cupboard she is more receptive of my ideas/fantasies.

Being able to discuss it here has been a help. I will try to keep you updated if you wish. :)

MacNfries said:
Trust me ... a card saying "I love you" or a massage, with bubble bath, candlelight, and wine ... women really love that kind of attention. It'll lower a lot of her defenses once she knows you really care. She's got a lot on her right now. Best of LUCK ... hope you find a job soon! Mac:)

Cheers Mac ... The UK has a serious lack of jobs at the moment.

She's currently on the sofa feeling dizzy and out for the next two night with work, so I might do the bath bit on Saturday.

MacNfries said:
Trust me ... a card saying "I love you" or a massage, with bubble bath, candlelight, and wine ..:)

==========

i can attest to the validity of the above the last time i gave
Mac a massage he was putty in my hands ........after a few wines
we went to heaven :D

Do you guys need a room? LOL

Just a brief update.

She is out with her office colleagues tonight for a few drinks and a game of softball (She isn't playing as she damaged her arm last year).

Some booze will be consumed, but not a lot and she probably won't be out late. This morning she packed jeans and her undies didn't match so I doubt anything will happen.

Let's see what mood she is in tonight.

A lover won't worry about what her undies look like, because his mission (if he accepts it) is to pull them down to her ankles - and later throw them into the trash can after they get soaked in too much cream. She dosen't need panties to walk home afterwards.

Now that would be a complete waste of panties and cream... unless I was there to see them be thrown away.... I would pull them out, sniff them, lick them, then take them home to slide up and down my cock.

She was very tired last night and after a snack hit the sheets. She might be going out tonight for a drink after work with a co-worker (female as they are in a meeting this afternoon) in a city about 40 minutes away by train.

Saraha said:
A lover won't worry about what her undies look like, because his mission (if he accepts it) is to pull them down to her ankles

My wife would always matches her undies if something is going to happen, it's a quirk of hers I like.

SouthernRail said:
Do you guys need a room? LOL

=========

we've been in rooms b4 but thx 4 the offer :)

So last night (it seems to be a Sunday night thing with us now) I began my usual massage oil breast massage and again she was in heaven. I tried to slip the smaller pink vibe into her and she protested, so I gave her another couple more minutes of that and began the sliding of the Mr. Big into her and there was absolutely no protest, which she always has in the past.

Whilst using it on her I whispered to her that I bet she felt full, and that she liked being full and she didn't deny it. I used it on her than I climbed between her thighs and propped it against her and made thrusting motions with it and her eyes rolled back and was lost in the moment. I slid down and used my tongue and repeatedly reassured her that I was doing it for her and how she loved being full of her 'lover' ;)

When I slid into her myself she moaned and I said you can't feel me can you? She replied no but I got her off a second time :)

Another little breakthrough me thinks by not wanting the smaller vibe :)

I have all the ingredients for a relaxation night soon (This Sunday probably when a family event is over and she can relax more). As Mac suggested .. Candles, box of favourite chocs and a bubble bath. And all on a budget :)

I don't know if she will go the whole way and take a FB/Lover/BF, but It's little steps that break down the barriers.

MacNfries said:
Trust me ... a card saying "I love you" or a massage, with bubble bath, candlelight, and wine ... women really love that kind of attention. It'll lower a lot of her defenses once she knows you really care. She's got a lot on her right now. Best of LUCK ... hope you find a job soon! Mac:)

Just a note to say the night of the hot Bath and candles etc. didn't go to plan as the kids decided to be normal (little devils in other words).

But we have continued with the large Vibe and she is now quite comfortable with it's use instead of the somewhat snarly no I used to get when trying.

Also on a Big PLUS side .. I now have work again, money is going to be tight but she might relax more and be a little more open to ideas. So watch this space :)