• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A New Life

• Thread starterzibzob
  • Start date

zibzob

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2008
I need to tell you this. I have been married for 8 years to a ravishing brunette. Every single one of our friends think we have the best relationship...but we don't. We have poor communication, take each other for granted and for the last few years are too tired to give each other attention. Probably typical of many marriages.
A few years ago it was harder and harder to get her to have sex and after awhile she got so bitchy about stupid little things that I stopped asking.

Anyway a few weeks ago she asked if a college friend could stay with us for awhile, and since he wouldn't be cramping our style I said "no problem."
She said she ran into a black friend from college and he's a little down on his luck and it would be for a short time. I will admit I worried a bit, not because I have any racist feelings, just because I didn't know if we would talk about the same things, watch the same things on TV, laugh at the same jokes. I have never had a black friend.

Three days later he arrived and all my worries were for nothing. He was charming and nice and interesting and easy to talk to. He didn't seem down on his luck at all. I was a bit jealous cos I am 39 and feel my body just aint what it used to be and he was a spectacular male specimen. I couldnt help notice, hell no one could, the huge bulge in his pants and the muscles rippling under his shirt, muscular forearms, perfect abs, I was a bit envious of him.

The next day I went to work and she said she was going to show him around town. I got home that night before they did. When they arrived laughing and carrying on I thought nothing of it. It wasn't till 7 days later I started noticing a change in my wifes behavior that I became suspicious.

I purchased a digital voice recorder and planted it in the guest room where he slept. I know I know a complete invasion of privacy but I am weak and I had to know what was going on. That night I arrived and snuck into his room and retreived it from under the bed. I went to my den and fast forwarded for hours and heard nothing until "unnnhh ohhhh right there" my heart stopped. Is this really happening? "Fuck me baby...fuck me with that big black cock"
"This is what you need isn't it baby. You need the dark meat" I hit the stop button unsure what was happening to me. I was prepared to be so angry but the blood was draining away from my brain to my cock, which was rock hard.

Play button..."You take it.....take my pussy"
"It's MY pussy now white girl....that pussy belongs to me." I could hear the sound of their bodies slamming wet against each other and I reached down and stroked my cock and imagined his huge meat plunging inside my wife.
She cried out louder and louder, he was unrelenting, he had the stamina of a freight train. Over and over I heard the sound of his cock entering and leaving my wifes juicy pussy. I exploded and hit the stop button.

I was unsure what to do next. Go into the room where they were watching TV and just freak out? Leave the house and cool down? Go watch TV with them? I decided to try and act like nothing happend. I walked in and asked them if they had a good day. "yes" my wife said "but I'm so tired"
I thought to myself "I bet you are."
She excused herself and went off to our bedroom and I followed. Even though I had just shot my load in the den listening to the tape of her fucking her black friend I wanted her more than ever. She began to undress and I began to make my love moves. "Oh honey I just can't tonight." she said.

Once again what the fuck do I do? Tell her that I know, play dumb, be hurt? I settled on playing dumb. I fell asleep beside her and woke up at 3AM from a dream of her and her lover. She was still beside me sound asleep. I slowly pulled the blankets off her, (she always slept in the nude) and ******* her beautiful pussy. I nuzzled close to it. How could that perfect little pussy have accomodated his huge member. Her pussy looked different though. It was full like a rose that had just bloomed.

The next morning I got up, showered and peered into the guest room. Marcus was fast asleep and apparently he sleeps in the nude too. I quietly crept in the room and as I bent beneath the bed to hide the recorder I saw it. Listen I'm not the least bit gay but even I admit this was a thing of beauty. A magnificent glorious cock if there ever was one. It wasn't even hard and it was massive. I stared at it for a full minute imagining it inside my wife. I crept out.

All day at work I couldn't wait to get home and check todays tape. When I arrived home they were gone. "Good" I thought, no one interrupting me.
I heard it all. I heard her slide into bed with him in the morning....and fuck him. I heard her go into the shower with him....and fuck him. I heard her make breakfast for him....then fuck hiim. I heard her giving him a massage then fucking him. Marcus got more pussy in one day than I got in the last 3 goddamn months. Then I heard my wife say to him, "you have to go. I don't want to ruin my marriage. Eventually he'll catch us." He argued a bit for keeping things going and I heard them kiss. I hit the stop button.

What the fuck was wrong with me?
Why the hell didn't I want it to stop? Any guy in the world would be relieved that his wife was ending her relationship with her lover. But I was pissed. The thought of having to try to satisfy her now seemed impossible. The thought of not hearing her experiencing extreme pleasure was maddening. What the fuck was I supposed to do? I decided I only had one good option. I would confront them.

The next day I got home and Marcus was coming up the stairs to leave, my wife said, "Well Marcus is taking off." I put down my breifcase and said "that's a shame hey Marcus can you do something for me before you go." "Sure" he said. I smiled at him and said, "would you mind fucking my wife again." If I could have taken a picture of their faces I would have. It was the funniest goddamn thing I have ever seen.
"I'm absolutely serious. This time though, I want you to fuck her in our room, in our bed, it's a king so you'll have more room....and I want to watch."

Users who are viewing this thread