• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A New Perspective On Life.

• Thread starterCuckToBe1234
  • Start date

Would you have sex with a bride on her wedding day?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

CuckToBe1234

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2016
Montreal
Dear readers:

I met my future wife when she turned eighteen (legal age in Canada), and I knew we would be together forever. She's a kind woman who always takes care of her loved ones and bends-over-backwards to make people around her happy.

A little over two years ago, my wife was diagnosed with a heart deformation at only thirty years old. Needless to say, this came as a shock because her surgery was a life-or-death situation, and fortunately, she recovered very quickly. This experience changed our perception on life because we were given a second chance at life. We decided to live our lives as if it were our last day on earth although we don't take dangerous risks. After a few conversations, we realized that we needed to work on our sex life and that's when the topic of fantasies came up, so we began unearthing them. We discovered that we both liked the concept of a threesome with another man or her having sexual relations with a man while I watch. My future wife also mentioned exhibitionism and this might be the first one will realize (we have a local adult theater in the city).

Cuckolding or hotwifing didn't come up until recently. At first, this concept seemed to make her feel uncomfortable but as time went by she couldn't stop talking about it. I had to make lots of research on the topic and the more she heard about it, the more she became aroused. Today, she role plays that another man is having sex with her. On other times, we will Facetime, and she'll pretend that a hung man is taking her doggy style. Conversations on the topic of cuckolding or hotwifing are part of our fantasy bucket list.

A few weeks ago, my wife indirectly confirmed that she wanted to go through with cuckolding, MFM, and hotwifing. I told her what she meant and said that we needed to fulfill the elements contained in our fantasy bucket list (we only have a few and they're all about cuckolding, MFM or hotwifing). I smiled, and she did the same, but she licked her lips wickedly.

I plan to propose in less than a week when we celebrate our fifteenth anniversary together. I love my wife, and we shall fulfill our fantasies together as a loving and honest couple. I realize that we are not yet married but for us, fifteen years mean more than a piece of paper saying we're married although we both want to marry to demonstrate our commitment and also for religious and symbolic purposes.

We're only in our mid-thirties, and we still have many years to live happily and enjoy ourselves sexually.

Regards,

Reactions: Nazareth and Susan's Slave
Cucktobe,
Wonderful life story. It seems you and your life partner are on the same page with hw & cuckolding. As you say, life is short, so move forward but talk communicate every step of the way.. perhaps, a real cuckold wedding is in your future? Would love to follow your progress, good luck..

Reactions: CuckToBe1234
Good luck- you have a stable relationship by what it looks like and i wish you the best of experiences when you take the plunge.

Reactions: CuckToBe1234