• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A new side of Lauren

• Thread starterHouTxHubby
  • Start date

HouTxHubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2020
Rick got married and that ended the FWB relationship he had with my wife. For a while afterwards, she seemed frustrated. We still had sex once or twice a week, but either she didn’t cum at all, or she barely came. She said she enjoyed it, but I could tell she was a bit sexually frustrated. We had discussed trying swinging but she made it clear that she didn’t think she could handle seeing me with another woman. I suggested finding another guy, and we did a couple of times, but it wasn’t the same. I took her back to the swingers club and then to the adult book store. We had a good time, but it just didn’t have the heat that our times with Rick had. Don’t get me wrong, we were still happy in our marriage but we both missed the sexy fun we’d been having. We finally found a guy that she found attractive. He was extremely polite and crazy about Lauren. He was always ready to spend time with us, and never pushed her to get together. He was her age, extremely fit, and women were nuts over him. I asked him why he didn’t just find a woman of his own, he said he wanted someone open-minded and willing to experiment like Lauren. All the women he dated supposedly want a serious relationship when he mostly wants sex.

Lauren seemed more satisfied and was happy and upbeat. She initiated sex with me at least twice a week, and even started talking about having a baby. I had pretty much decided I didn’t want kids, but I was willing if that’s what she wanted. She indicated she did, but wasn’t ready quite yet. We became regulars at the local swingers club, and often took Gerald with us. They would only let a single man in if he was part of a 3rd with another couple. Lauren would dress incredibly sexy and was often asked to dance by other women...but they included their husbands as well. The dances were simply an opportunity to feel each other up and perhaps do some kissing. Most the women wore see through clothes, or very short clothes with either g-strings or nothing underneath. It was a voyeur’s paradise.

It had been several months since Rick’s wedding, and Lauren, Gerald and I had been hanging out once or twice a month for a while, and things were going pretty well. The club we had been going to sold to new owners. They now required a membership, but you could bring your own booze. I paid for a 1 year membership and asked them about Gerald. They said he could join, but could only come in by himself on Thursday and Friday nights. On Saturdays he could only come in with another lady, or with us as our 3rd. One night we were at the club with Gerald. They were having a pajama party. Lauren had on a black nightgown that was very short, tied around her neck, and the top was sheer. It had a robe that tied in front, the robe was also very short. Underneath was a matching teeny tiny g-string, also completely sheer! Gerald was wearing a silk robe with boxer briefs underneath, and I was wearing silk boxers with a matching robe. We met at Gerald’s place that night. Gerald had an apartment very close to the club so he decided to drive us there, Lauren was concerned about taking an Uber dressed like we were. Gerald and I decided that if we were unable to drive then we wouldn’t care how we were dressed in the Uber when we left.

We arrived at the club around 9:30, we wanted to make sure we got a decent table. The new owners had done a slight remodel since the last time we were there. The dance floor was in the same place, but there were fewer tables and a separate room on one side with a door that was closed. I assumed it was additional storage or something similar. We got our table near the dance floor, our ice chest at our table. After a couple of beers, Gerald told us he had a treat for us. He handed us each a little package with a brownie that he’d gotten in Colorado a couple of weeks earlier. He said they were really good, and actually give you energy. As we talked, Lauren ate hers Gerald and I had not. He suggested we have them a bit later, but was surprised that Lauren had already eaten hers. He said she really shouldn’t have had more than 1/2 but ok. He then ate his brownie, all of it, and I ate 1/2 of mine.

The club started filling up, and by 10:30 there were no tables left. Every seat at the bar was filled and there were even people waiting to get in. Gerald and Lauren got up to dance and squeezed there way onto the dance floor. The crowd was a mixture of people from late twenties to probably late 60s or older. Even the old people were dressed to be seen and were partying as hard as anyone. The dance floor was a lot more sexual than it used to be, women making out with each other, men lifting the nightgowns of their ladies showing their ass and pussies, both men and women sucking ladies tits. They would go onto the dance floor with their partner, but often wound up dancing, feeling, kissing someone else. Even though the music was upbeat, it was so crowded that everyone had to dance slow dance style. Gerald and Lauren danced 4 or 5 songs. During that time I saw several guys grabbing her ass or trying to separate her from Gerald, but she hung on to Gerald the whole time. For his part, Gerald followed suit like the others kissing her and feeling her tits, lifting her nighty and playing with her bare ass. They finally came back to the table and sat down, Lauren took off her robe at that time because she was warm from dancing. She was sitting there tits on display, nightgown nearly showing her pussy, and seemed happy as can be.

I talked to Lauren and asked how she was doing. She was grinning from ear to ear and said “I feel CAPITOL!” I could tell the brownie was indeed having a great effect on her. She was talking nonstop to me or Gerald, or both. At one point, she turned to the table next to us and started talking to the 2 couples sitting there. They invited her to join them so she slid her chair over sitting between a man and his wife. They were in their 50’s and clearly enjoying her company. As she talked to them, Gerald went to the restroom. Lauren finally introduced me as her husband and said Gerald, asking where he was, was her FWB. She then slid her chair back over to me and kissed me. She said she was “having the BEST time!” And went on about how nice the couples next to us were. I mentioned that they were a bit older than us and she said “I know, but I’ve always been a bit turned on by older men. I mean, Rick was older than us.” I said yes, but not that much older. She laughed and said “I know, that was the only thing I would have changed. I wish he’d been a bit older.” As we talked, she was rubbing my leg with her hand. I slid closer and reached under her nightgown and grabbed her panties and said “It’s time to take these off.” She smiled and didn’t resist at all. She lifted her hips and I slid them off of her and set them on the table. It was about that time that Gerald came back.

Lauren and I danced for a few minutes and then she and Gerald danced some more. When they came back to the table, Lauren reached over and grabbed the other 1/2 of my brownie and ate it. She said she didn’t know whose hands were on her ass while they danced, but what the fuck. One of the ladies from the next table asked her if she’d dance with her husband. She readily agreed and they got up and danced. While they were dancing, Gerald got up and walked over to another table and asked a lady there to dance. She apparently declined, but one of the club employees told him he wasn’t allowed to asked ladies to dance, they had to ask him. He returned to the table and sat. I watched as Lauren danced with the man from the next table. The other couple joined them, though it took a few minutes to work their way over to where they were dancing. It didn’t take long before all 3 were all over Lauren, fondling her tits and ass. The lady even began kissing her eventually turning her around to face her, their arms wrapped around each other. The men danced behind them, occasionally switching places.

They were out there for 3 or 4 songs when the wife of the man Lauren was dancing with asked me to dance. I agreed and we worked our way into the crowd. She too was pretty aggressive, grabbing my ass and rubbing my crotch. After 2 songs I thanked her and went back to sit down. She joined the others dancing with Lauren. Gerald was not at the table when I got there, I assumed he was back in the restroom. I watched the 2 couples dancing with Lauren, each of them, men and ladies, taking turns kissing her and fondling her. Finally, she came back and sat down. They continued dancing for a while longer then sat down again as well. Lauren asked where Gerald was, and I said I guessed he was in the men’s room. We had another beer, Lauren continuing to talk nonstop and going on about how much more fun the club is now. A lady from another table came over and grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to the dance floor. It was then that I wondered where Gerald was. I got up and walked around looking but didn’t see him. I asked the doorman and he said Gerald had been asked to leave. When I asked why, he said because they warned him twice he was not allowed to ask women to dance and he continued, so they made him leave. I had my wallet, but not my phone since we were staying at his house. Lauren hadn’t brought her purse so she didn’t have a phone either.

I went back to the table and sat down. Lauren was still dancing, 1 lady and 3 guys around her. One of the guys kept lifting her nightgown up ******** her bare ass and pussy for all to see. As I watched, a man walked over to the table. I looked up and he asked how I was doing and if he could sit for a moment. I said he could, but told him “just so you know, I’m not bisexual.” He laughed and said “neither am I.” The man was about 6’3” or so and appeared to be in very good shape. He then asked me if that’s my wife in the black night gown. I told him it was and he asked “Is her name Lauren ******?” Surprised, I said it was and asked how he knew. He said he grew up with her father, they were best friends. He said “When she comes back to the table ask her if she remembers Walter Brown.” He then introduced himself and we talked for a moment. He then went back to his table, which was surprisingly only a few feet from ours. He was there with a couple and a woman about his age, which I estimated at mid 60s. He sat down and turned his attention to those at his table. I grabbed another beer and saw another of Gerald’s brownies so opened it and ate 1/2, then set the other 1/2 at Lauren’s spot at the table.

After a bit she came back and plopped down in her chair. She saw the remaining portion of the brownie and ate it immediately. She then started talking again about the club and how fun all the people are. I started to ask her about Walter, I noticed him looking at us, but was afraid she’d freak out and want to leave if she knew a close friend of her father’s was there. As Lauren continued to talk, I noticed people going into the new room they’d built. There was a doorman there who made sure the door stayed closed. I asked Lauren what it was. She said “I don’t know, Let’s find out!” And got up and walked over to the doorman. I got up and followed and the doorman opened the door at let us in. Inside, I saw several sofas and 2 stopper poles with chairs around them. On one pole was a woman dancing and 2 guys and another lady sitting in chairs watching her dance. On one of the sofas was a couple engaged in some very heavy petting with several people standing behind the sofa watching, and touching every once in a while. Most of the other sofas were full with people engaged in various sexual activities, but one of them was empty. Lauren grabbed my hand and led me to the empty sofa. I sat down and leaned back against the arm. Lauren got on the sofa on her knees and pulled my shorts down and began giving me head!

In no time, several people gathered around to watch, a couple of ladies and several guys. Lauren was really getting into it, I was hoping to stay hard since we had a large crowd watching, but soon started trying to make sure I didn’t cum. A few minutes into this and a guy sat down behind Lauren. He was black, around 30, probably 5’10” and probably weighed around 220, so a bit fat in other words. Lauren was still on her knees, her ass in the are completely uncovered, sucking on me and rocking back and forth. Each time she rocked, her pussy was inches away from the black guy. I could tell by watching him that he was dying to do more than look. It wasn’t long before he decided to go for it! He reached over and started rubbing her pussy. Initially, she didn’t react. But after a couple of minutes, she looked up at me and whispered “Oh my god!” Her eyes were wide open, she stopped sucking on me, and then closed her eyes and started rocking back harder and faster. I could tell he was fingering her faster and soon I could hear the wetness in her pussy. She started breathing heavy and had a glassy look in her eyes, could have been the brownies but I don’t think so. The door opened and I looked over and saw Walter and the lady he was with walk into the room.

The lady walked over to the empty stripper pole and started dancing, but Walter walked over behind our sofa and stood watching. I’m sure Lauren hadn’t seen him yet, or didn’t recognize him. He was standing right near her ass where he could see everything that was going on. Lauren was starting to moan and the moaning got louder. It wasn’t long before she rocked all the way back against the black guy and stopped. She moaned loudly and began shaking with a hard orgasm! When she stopped, the black guy stood up and she returned to giving me head, looking at me while she did. The black man began to unbuckle his pants, but Walter reached over and tapped his shoulder and shook his head no, so the man buckled up and went over to the stripper pole. Lauren was again getting me very close to cumming when Walter reached down and started playing with her pussy. Lauren spread her legs further apart and then looked at me with her eyes wide and mouthing something but I don’t know what it was. Walter played with her pussy for a bit and then stood up again. Lauren sat up on the sofa, feet on the floor now, not realizing her father’s best friend was standing behind her...having just played with her pussy!

I sat up also and kissed her. As we sat there, Walter started massaging her shoulders. Lauren, as I’ve said before, LOVES a shoulder massage and she closed her eyes and lay her head down toward her chest. Walter continued massaging, eventually untying her nightgown and letting the top slide off her tits. He then worked his way down and began fondling them, leaning over her as he did. Lauren placed her hands on his, her eyes were still closed, and let him continue to feel her up. This went on for a couple of minutes when he leaned down and said “Lauren, I THOUGHT that was you I saw. So good to see you after all these years.” Then, looking at me, he said “you didn’t ask her if she knew me, did you?” I shook my head no, certain we were going to make a hasty exit. Lauren didn’t react at first, but then she raised her head and turned on the sofa and looked at him. She was sitting there mostly naked, tits out and her nightgown above her waist. It took a moment for her to realize who it was. She stood up and placed her hands on her tits and said “Uncle Walt??? Oh my god! I’m so embarrassed!” And she started tying her top as quickly as she could. Walter walked around the sofa and helped tie it for her. She turned toward him with a look of horror on her face. Walter put his arms around her and told her to relax, everything was ok...no need to get upset.

Lauren was extremely high from the pot brownies and beer. She told him again how embarrassed she was having him see her here. He told her “Remember, I’m here too! You keep my secret and I’ll keep yours!” She then introduced him to me explaining that he and her dad grew up together and were best friends for years. He used to spend a lot of time at her house when she was growing up. She called him Uncle Walt, even though they weren’t really related, because of how close he was to her parents. Apparently they’d even vacationed together. He had been married at the time, but was now single. We stood there talking for a couple of minutes when Lauren said “Oh! We better go find Gerald.” Walter asked who Gerald was and, without thinking, I said “That’s Lauren’s boyfriend.” Lauren elbowed me and said “He’s not really my boyfriend, just a good friend.” He said he’d see us in a bit and we went back to our table. She asked where Gerald was and I told her they had kicked him out for asking women to dance. At that point it hadn’t occurred to either of us that we had no way home. We had a couple of beers, it was now around 1:00, and danced again. The table next to us shared some tequila they brought, we each took a few shots. I was now getting trashed and was beginning to think we should leave. Lauren still wasn’t ready, she kept dragging me onto the dance floor.

I saw ‘Uncle Walt’ and his lady friend go back to there table, and noticed he kept looking over at Lauren. I asked Lauren more about him, she said she knew him growing up. He had gone to college with her father and played football there. She said that all her friends used to think he was so good looking. She then shocked me and said “He’s still got his looks too! The years have been very good to him!” We talked for a few minutes, and then she wanted to dance again. After 2 or 3 songs, I went back to the table but she kept dancing. Walt stopped by and asked if I minded if he joined her on the dance floor, I shook my head and told him to go ahead. The crowd had thinned way down now so he walked over to where she was dancing with another couple and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to him and smiled and gave him a hug. They danced for several songs, Lauren no longer concerned that her tits were totally visible and every time she spun around her ass and pussy were as well.

Eventually they played a few slow songs. Walt apparently asked if she wanted to sit or dance because I saw Lauren shake her head no and then he put his arms around her. The slow song brought out more dancers but Walt danced them over to the edge so they were in clear view from my table. As they danced his hands worked their way down to her ass, lifting her nightgown up and grabbing both cheeks. Lauren lay her head against his chest and squeezed him. The music continued and he was pulling on her ass so that they were grinding against one another. Another slow song started and they continued to dance. He placed his hand on her chin and lifted up, then leaned down and kissed her. For the next 2 songs, they kissed as he played with her ass. Their lips never separated, and his hands never left her naked ass. He was squeezing and working his fingers toward her pussy. Finally, they started playing fast music again. They spoke for a moment, Lauren looked my direction and shook her head. I saw Walt say something and then grabbed her hand and led her to his table.

Once at the table, he pulled her into his lap and started talking to the rest of his group. They were laughing and having a great time, Lauren laughing and talking as well. Walt had turned slightly toward me and looked my way. He then smiled and slid his hand between her legs. Lauren opened her thighs and I knew he was playing with her pussy. He didn’t let on to the rest of the table though, he continued talking as he fingered her clit. Lauren couldn’t hide it though, and soon lay her head back against him and started shaking. The others at the table smiled at each other and watched as her orgasm rocked her body. When she stopped, he spoke to her and she stood up. She went and hugged each of the others at the table, the guy and Walt’s lady each fondling her as she did. When she hugged Walt, he kissed her again and said something to her. She then came to me and said “grab the ice chest, we’re riding home with Walt.”

I got the ice chest and we joined them at the door. Walt told the other 3 goodbye and showed us to his truck. He drove a brand new Ford F-350. I could tell it was a work truck, but it was a nice one. He asked me if I minded riding in the back seat, so I did. When Lauren got in, he raised the console and told her to slide over by him...which she did. Lauren told him he could drop us off at Gerald’s, that’s where our clothes were and our car, but Walt told her “No, you’re staying with me tonight. I’ll take you to your boyfriend’s tomorrow.” Lauren looked back at me and said “Ok...that’s fine with me. Is it ok with you?” I just nodded I was ***** and tired and needed sleep. We arrived at his place in about 20 minutes and parked on the street.He led us into his house through a side door, it was small but nice, and asked if we wanted to shower. We both said yes so he showed Lauren to the master bath and me to the second bathroom and gave me a robe to wear. I rinsed off and put the robe on and went to find out where we were sleeping. I walked into the master bathroom and saw Walt in the shower with Lauren! She was kneeling in front of him giving him head, or trying to. Walt also had a rather large cock, something she struggles with when trying to give a blowjob.

He pulled her up after a bit and grabbed her tits. They kissed for a minute and then he turned her around, bent her at the waist, and started fucking her. She had her hands on the wall as he slammed into her. Even over the shower I could hear her moans. She again came very hard, and he soon came inside her. When he was done, he pushed her head down and had her clean his cock...something she does not care for. He held her head down as she licked and took his rapidly shrinking penis into her mouth cleaning his cum and her own pussy juice off. She then stood and they rinsed off. As they turned the water off, I walked out and found the spare bedroom. I turned down the covers on both sides, took off my robe, and got in bed. As I lay there waiting for her to join me, I fell asleep. The sun woke me the next morning at around 8:00. I then realized that Lauren had never come to bed. I got up and walked into the master bedroom. Walter looked over and saw me and held up a finger, apparently saying 1 minute. He then spoke to Lauren who was apparently awake. She looked over at me and started to get up. Walt told her “wait a minute, I want a quickie before you go.” Lauren said “He’s waiting so we should really go.” Walt then said “you have no clothes and no car. I’m not going anywhere until we fuck again. Now either tell him to come on in, or tell him to close the door because you and I are having sex.”

Lauren looked at me and shrugged, then turned to him and slid the blankets off. They were both naked and she began sucking him to make him hard. He then flipped her over and started eating her pussy. She came fairly soon and he then crawled on top of her, lifted her legs up in front of his shoulders, and started fucking her. I moved closer and could see how stretched out her pussy was. He was fucking her as hard as he could and she moaned out loud that she was cumming again! He pulled his cock out causing her to say “No...baby please! Don’t stop!” He told her “Don’t call me baby, call me daddy!” She told him again not to stop and he said “Until I hear you say ‘please daddy...don’t stop’ I’m not fucking you anymore!” Lauren was trying to pull him back in side moaning then finally said “Daddy please fuck me!” When she did, he pushed her legs up near her ears and started fucking her even harder. I was ready to come already so I didn’t dare touch my cock. Lauren was moaning even louder than she used to with Rick. She started telling him to fuck her over and over again. She finally wrapped her legs around his back, wrapped her arms around his neck, and groaned loudly and then went limp. Walt got up and straddled her chest and began jerking off. After a minute, he told her “Open your mouth!” Lauren opened her mouth and he shot his load inside. He then told me “Your turn”. He got up and I straddled her and began jerking off. It took about 30 seconds before I was ready to cum. I grabbed her hair and shoved my cock in her mouth and shot my load.

When I was done, I got up and went to find my clothes I had worn. I came back out and saw Lauren with her night gown on, she was looking through the small bag I had taken that had my wallet in it trying to find her robe and panties but we had left them at the club. Walt told us to go get in the truck, he’d be out in a minute. I went out first, Lauren nervous because her night gown was so short her ass was on display as she walked. I looked out and didn’t see anyone and motioned her to join me. We hurried to the truck but it was locked. Lauren was standing there with her tits visible, ass visible if she moved, and we couldn’t get in the truck. I told her to go get Walt but she said no, he’d be right out. She didn’t want to have to walk all the way back out of fear of being seen. We were both standing by the truck as 2 cars drove by, 1 was a man, the other was 3 teenage looking boys. They drove by 3 times, honking at her the 3rd time, before Walt finally came out. We got in the truck and he drove us to Gerald’s place. Lauren asked me to go get our clothes and keys so I did.

As we drove home Lauren told me she couldn’t believe she had slept with Walt. She admitted that she’d had the hots for him as a teenager, but never intended to act on it. We talked a bit and I finally asked her “So, Rick or ‘Uncle Walt’?” Laughing as I said it. She thought for a minute and said “I’m not sure, that’s a tough decision. But definitely Rick OR Walt over Gerald!” And she smiled. That was the last night she spent with Gerald. Walt started dropping by the house every once in a while, and he’d join us in the club sometimes. Walt was dominant with her and always telling her to do things that she wouldn’t normally do. She has become more and more submissive, something I’d never have believed. She told me that she gets turned on by being submissive, and particularly enjoys when he makes her do embarrassing things, like flashing his friends, or going to a convenience store with a short skirt on and no panties. He keeps pushing the envelope, and so far she’s willing. This has been going on for several months now and there have been several instances since the first night that ‘Daddy’ ****** her to do kinky things. I’ll post a few of them later. Unfortunately, with all that’s going on now, we can’t go out and party. I hope that things get better soon so I can see how far he can get her to go!

Reactions: ArdentOneX, lnohhnvm, aussiehorse and 4 others
HI.Cuck
From what I read and my experience I can tell you that your wife Lauren is JUST starting and the indications so far tells me that she will go all the way; her submissiveness and his dominant demeanor enough for him to get her to do anything he wants.
Furthermore, Lauren is a slut wife and she enjoys being put on display and being humiliated and used in public. If she isn't yet a three holes slut; that will be very soon and just to prepare yourself Lauren will be given & shared with other men. Whether she knows it or not; she is already owned.

Reactions: HouTxHubby
asian/wife2bowned said:
HI.Cuck
From what I read and my experience I can tell you that your wife Lauren is JUST starting and the indications so far tells me that she will go all the way; her submissiveness and his dominant demeanor enough for him to get her to do anything he wants.
Furthermore, Lauren is a slut wife and she enjoys being put on display and being humiliated and used in public. If she isn't yet a three holes slut; that will be very soon and just to prepare yourself Lauren will be given & shared with other men. Whether she knows it or not; she is already owned.

There is some truth to this I’d say. I’ve found she enjoys being displayed and clearly has an exhibitionistic side...but she wants it to seem like someone else put her in this position. “Uncle” Walt has been over several times and the 3 of us have partied a bit, even going on vacation together sharing a room at a resort. It was here that her submissive side really became apparent! Walt had her take a vibrator in her carryon luggage which caused her considerable embarrassment. And while on vacation she was made to wear a pair of panties with a remote controlled vibrator in them. Whoever had the remote could control when it was turned on and what the intensity level would be!

Reactions: leahswannabe
Here you go.... From now on the sky is the limit. 'Uncle' just warming up so prepare yourself for a wild ride. PS: keep an open mind since you enjoy seeing her used but please do not call into denial .

Reactions: HouTxHubby
asian/wife2bowned said:
Here you go.... From now on the sky is the limit. 'Uncle' just warming up so prepare yourself for a wild ride. PS: keep an open mind since you enjoy seeing her used but please do not call into denial .

I keep my eyes open. She knows well that what we do, we do together. If it ever gets to the point that she does things behind my back, it’s over.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and asian/wife2bowned

Users who are viewing this thread