A new situation

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Let me ask you for your input on this scenario:

You and your wife are ship-wrecked on an island with three other guys. You all realize you may be there for quite a while before they find you. This is the question:

How long do you think you would all be there before the other men started asking if they could fuck your wife? And do you think, given the very different situation, that it would be the right thing to do to offer to share her pussy with them?

And do you think that you could all live a "normal" existence for whatever time you were there by taking turns fucking the same woman? Would there be jealousies and rivalries? And would it change your feelings for your wife because the other men are fucking her too?

What do you think?

For people in a swinger or hotwife lifestyle before the wreck, it would be fairly soon ad much more easily accepted as normal.

For people not in an alternative lifestyle, I think it would take a long time. First, it goes against their views. Second, they would have to be at the point of thinking they wont ever be rescued.

I can think of at least 3 guys that would be getting fucked everyday, if it was me and my wife!

Reactions: purplejoys
I did talk once with a guy who had been in a somewhat similar situation, in which he and his wife were in a work situation with three other guys and were isolated from others for days at a time.

He said he knew the others were wishing they could fuck her, but they were all too civilized to admit it. What he did was arrange for them to be able to spy on her when she was naked, then masturbate as they lived-out their fantasies of fucking her.