A New World Of Sex

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
Andrew was out of town on business, leaving me with free time, which I don't have often when Andrew is home. Devoting my time to him, making him happy even letting him finger me makes me wet. Knowing his slut wife obeys him.
That evening I dressed in my girlie wardrobe, short slit skirt, nylons, heels and blouse making a 50 year old look mid 30s and went to my neighborhood pub. Most of the people there knew me. I greeted Mike who hugged and kissed me. He was there with a beautiful woman whom I had never seen before. He introduced me to her and invited me to sit with them. Mike ordered several drinks. I became acquitated with Susie, and it seemed the chemistry between us was there. Mike excused himself, leaving us alone. The drinks got a bit to me when I felt Susie touching her lips to mine. I heated up quickly from her kiss. I told her I was married. It doesn't matter to enjoy yourself, was her reply. Susie kissed me again, my breathing was getting heavier, my nipples hardened under the blouse. She lifted my short skirt, rubbed my nylons which heated me up more. I was trying to get away from her, but not really. Susie took my hand placed it under her dress, her legs slightly open felt hot. I couldn't resist caressing her all the way up between her legs. I felt her thong. It felt different. She reached down and pushed the thong to the side and there was a COCK oh my god a cock on a beautiful woman. It was all new to me. I hesitated but wanted to stroke her.
I stopped pulled my hand out from under her dress and invited her to the flat for more drinks.
By the time we arrived at the apartment I was sopping dripping between my thighs. Barely a minute behind closed doors, Susie dropped her dress and SEEING HER COCK absolutely drove me into a frenzy, wanting to suck her female dick. I undressed but Susie wanted me to keep on the nylons and heels. She started to stroke in front of me.
GOING TO CUM, SUCK ME YOU OLD SLUT, SUCK IT I kneeled in front of her and took her into my mouth, devouring her. Oh god did she cum.
Hope I didn't bore the reader, since then Susie and I became lovers with whom many other situations would occur.

Reactions: JimSparrow, 69eatmore77, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Hi Ms. Helga,
Helga said:
..... By the time we arrived at the apartment I was sopping dripping between my thighs.
Very good....
Helga said:
Barely a minute behind closed doors, Susie dropped her dress and SEEING HER COCK absolutely drove me into a frenzy, wanting to suck her female dick.
Ah.... so Ms. Susie is a shemale. Excellent!
Helga said:
I undressed, but Susie wanted me to keep on my nylons and heels.
Of course....
Helga said:
She started to stroke in front of me. GOING TO CUM, SUCK ME YOU OLD SLUT, SUCK IT! I kneeled in front of her and took her into my mouth, devouring her. Oh god did she cum.
That sounds very cool....
Helga said:
I hope I didn't bore the reader.
Not at all. Your story is very interesting, Ms. Helga.
Helga said:
Since then, Susie and I became lovers; many other situations occurred between us.
That's good to hear. I'll look forward to reading more of your adventures with Ms. Susie your shemale lover.

—Custer

very hot story

Helga, hellooooo Helga. Come now, you know she is really a female with an extra large clitoris.

EroticWriter said:
Helga, hellooooo Helga. Come now, you know she is really a female with an extra large amount clit

No not at all. It was marvellous.

Last edited:
EroticWriter said:
Helga, hellooooo Helga. Come now, you know she is really a female with an extra large clitoris.
I HAVE seen a clit that was almost as big as an average penis. Shaped like a clit, sized like a 4 to five inch piece of manhood. One like that for real, and two or three in photographs.