• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A newbie

• Thread starterhomercakes
  • Start date

homercakes

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2010
Hello out there I am a newbie to this site , I have always had a hidden fantasy of watching my wife with another man (or woman) for that matter, we have been happily married for 16 years and have 3 kids , and have a great sex life , but lately the thrill has waned and feel we need something to spice up the romance . One thing that does get me turned on is the thought of watching my wife with someone else , I have brought this up a few times to her and told her what a turn on it would be , she accepts my fantasy but says she could not and would not do this , not because she hates sex , on the contrary she loves sex and will tell you that is all she thinks about most of the time, her issue is her looks , she is a BBW and feels she would turn off anyone who see's her . Now here's what has been happening the last couple months... I found out she has been chatting it up with a ex-bf on facebook, he was a high school sweetheart back in the day but nothing sexual, he just got divorced from his wife ,and he knows what my wife looks like... I was actually worried that she was cheating on me , so I installed a IM monitor to see what was being said, it turns out they have playful banter about the past and do throw out sexual overtones to each other and on occasion toss out the Love You to each other,when the wife has had a few drinks she really gets lose and tells him she wishes he tried to have sex with her back in the day and how they could have been together ,etc, I have said nothing about their chats to each other , but I know she gets excited when she finds him on line, hell he only lives 7 miles from us..., would her ex-bf be a logical starting place for a cuckold session, or is a old lover /friend from the past a bad Idea ? also any suggestions on how to get the ball rolling would be appreciated.

Your wife is enjoying her interaction with her ex-bf on facebook, and you should encourage this to continue. 7 miles away provides many opportunities for her to meet him in private if you offer to baby sit.

There is something magic about a childhood sweetheart, and it is time for her to become more adventurous now that she has raised three children.

Be patient and her desire to meet him will snowball.

She needs to feels convinced you are "pushing her" for the right reasons, and the marriage won't be damaged and the children's lives thrown into turmoil.

"For better or for worse" is what you must hold rock solid in your mind if you wish your wife to become a sexual volcano with other men.

Your wife is saying a powerful, "yes", but the "when" will be answered when she is ready in her mind - not before.

Give her space to experiment with men in privacy, and when she is becoming addicted to her lifestyle, she will be able to let you watch her from time-to-time.

an ex boyfriend can be a great starting point as there is a level of comfort for all involved. She will feel relaxed and comfortable as will he. You can take comfort in knowing that she will enjoy it and it will lead to much much more.
My wife has fucked 2 of her ex boyfriends, and fucks on of them on a regular basis.

Thanks for all your replies, I am dedicated to see my wife thru with another man , and I have told her in the past that no matter what... I will stand with her on any decision she makes, As far as the old BF goes , I was not sure if it was a smart move, but after reading your replies I have told my wife to invite him over for a holiday drink (so I can Meet him) and she has not seen him in person in a few years and then he was still married , now that he is single I think things may begin to progress as I know my wife does show interest in him more now than she did, I will not push it, and I'm sure it will take a few months ? but they are now having a emotional affair on line via the chat sessions, and I have read that 70% of those develop into physical affairs. I will update as things progress .

homercakes said:
Thanks for all your replies, I am dedicated to see my wife thru with another man , and I have told her in the past that no matter what... I will stand with her on any decision she makes, As far as the old BF goes , I was not sure if it was a smart move, but after reading your replies I have told my wife to invite him over for a holiday drink (so I can Meet him) and she has not seen him in person in a few years and then he was still married , now that he is single I think things may begin to progress as I know my wife does show interest in him more now than she did, I will not push it, and I'm sure it will take a few months ? but they are now having a emotional affair on line via the chat sessions, and I have read that 70% of those develop into physical affairs. I will update as things progress .

I’d be a bit nervous about this if I were you, particularly the part about him being single. I hate to be a spoil sport but it strikes me as something that can only end in tears. Just my view.

Thanks Jelous, just wondering why you think it might be a bad thing? My thinking was that they could re-kindle more than just a old friendship, and it could develop into something serious... some of the replies say it is good thing? so I still not sure if I should push this farther... it seems to be getting more intense on their chats... (she still doesnt know that I monitor that,) in a strange sort of way it is a turn on reading their flirting back and forth, and true he is single now , but his ex-wife left him ruined financially , not to mention he pays child support,and I doubt my wife would leave me for that kind of future... but I guess stranger things have happened
any thoughts appreciated as I am still on the fence about this.

I would have to agree with jelous.

How can you be sure this wouldn't lead to more than just sex?
Her comments about "how they could have been together" suggest she already considers him as a missed opportunity.

tread with caution.....

homercakes said:
Thanks Jelous, just wondering why you think it might be a bad thing? My thinking was that they could re-kindle more than just a old friendship, and it could develop into something serious... some of the replies say it is good thing? so I still not sure if I should push this farther... it seems to be getting more intense on their chats... (she still doesnt know that I monitor that,) in a strange sort of way it is a turn on reading their flirting back and forth, and true he is single now , but his ex-wife left him ruined financially , not to mention he pays child support,and I doubt my wife would leave me for that kind of future... but I guess stranger things have happened
any thoughts appreciated as I am still on the fence about this.

I think that it developing into something serious would be a bit of a problem for you, also you have to remember that you’re dealing with a women here. I know that we shouldn’t try and ‘pigeon hole’ people, but my experience is that on the whole women; a.) don’t think logically (i.e. the comment about money etc might not necessarily occur to her), and b.) don’t generally think of ‘having sex’ and ‘making love’ as being any different. If I were you it would worry me that she is flirting with him online and believes you are not aware of this. Again, just my thoughts, I hope it all works out for you.

Just last night while watching TV she said she thought it was possible to love more than one person , which just floored me , I asked her what brought this up ? and she said just wondering what my opinion was , I said there are different kinds of love I.E. like love for your family , or for someone you deeply care for, what kind did you mean? and she said caring deeply for someone... I did not know how to respond to that, but I guess that is what I always wanted to watch her do , not just fuck someone but make love to them to see their expressions as they climax with each other , to me that is a big turn on ... I know it is dangerous as real feelings could develop but reading on the forum here it seems this happens quite often without to much problem I guess if the marrige is strong to endure it , it can work ? Am I wrong about this ,do alot of cuckolds break up?

My wife thought it not possible...well she found out different when she fucked my best friend who was also our neighbor. They went at it for about a year. We are still best friends, but we moved to the next town over.

Visual C# is an excellent language to start with. I've recently started researching it, its powerful, a lot of employers look for it and you can use it to build both desktop and web applications (web through ASP.NET). If you want to get recognised qualifications, get a Microsoft Certification in Desktop/Web Programming (making sure it is in C# of course).

homercakes said:
Just last night while watching TV she said she thought it was possible to love more than one person , which just floored me , I asked her what brought this up ? and she said just wondering what my opinion was , I said there are different kinds of love I.E. like love for your family , or for someone you deeply care for, what kind did you mean? and she said caring deeply for someone... I did not know how to respond to that, but I guess that is what I always wanted to watch her do , not just fuck someone but make love to them to see their expressions as they climax with each other , to me that is a big turn on ... I know it is dangerous as real feelings could develop but reading on the forum here it seems this happens quite often without to much problem I guess if the marrige is strong to endure it , it can work ? Am I wrong about this ,do alot of cuckolds break up?

I think that you are possibly on dangerous ground here, the fact that she is not being truthful with you is a problem I think

She is keen to cuck you - lots of men would love to hear her say the words she has been saying to you. Yes, there are risks, but she is running scenarios through her mind to see if she can fit this new lifestyle into your marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread