A Night of Firsts

subarcticwhitewolf

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2011
It was a typical Saturday or so it seemed to everyone else, for me nerves were peaked, keeping my pulse racing through most of the afternoon. It’s funny my evening had been planned for several days however the nerves did not kick in until I was half way through getting ready. Suddenly it hit me like a sledgehammer between the eyes, what I had chosen to do for the first time tonight. So this time, I was taking the leap, planning to enjoy the fall.

I kissed my husband good bye at 2:15pm and headed out.

I was meeting Blake, a man I was interested in for several reasons at a hotel suite, 20 minutes away. The hotel was easy to find, and my heart leaped into my throat as I pulled in to the parking lot. All the thoughts were centered on my own perceived inadequacies. What if he did not find me attractive, what if my behavior did not please him, what if I was unable to do what he asked and wanted? I wanted to please him, because I wanted to be taken by him. I have been looking for someone to dominate me, to take me past my predetermined limits. Someone who was willing to use my body for pleasure, which would in turn, provide me great pleasure. I have always been rewarded with pleasure when submitting my body. But is it more than the submission of my body I seek. There is a tight place inside of me which relaxes when I surrender control to someone else. In our conversations over the last several weeks, an attraction to Blake developed sight unseen, because of the hope he would be willing to accept my surrender, and know what to do with it.

This night would be a big step for me, pushing past limits which are in place based solely on my previous experiences. I had already decided since receiving the invitation to join him at the hotel tonight and I would use the night to feel and experience all my body would allow. The night was not set up for me but another women owned by Blake. Tonight was a gangbang, with all of the male participants being black men. I was invited after it had been set up, not as an afterthought but as another potential participant to be fucked by multiple black men throughout the evening.

I arrived at the hotel at 4:15 pm and called Blake’s cell phone to let me know I had arrived. The party was to start at 4, but Blake promised to meet me outside of the room prior to taking me into the room. Since he was only several minutes away we agreed to meet in the parking lot once he checked into the room. Since I was already in the parking lot, I was able to observe he getting out of his car and walking into the lobby. The set of his shoulders and confidence he displayed in the short walk to the lobby was impressive. I was looking forward to the first official meeting in a few minutes.

I was dressed for a night out, did not know what the appropriate form or dress is for an orgy, I do not think Miss Manners covered that one in her etiquette books. The only guidance I had been given was a request by Blake I wear high platform heels.

Blake called my cell once he had checked in and was back at his car. Approaching Blake there was a bounce in my step as my heart pounded in my chest. We greeted each other with smiles and a chaste kiss. Up close, he was as attractive as I had expected and had a presence about him which instantly increased my attraction to the man. His eyes were captivating, holding mine during that first minute of greeting, making it difficult to look away. We exchanged pleasantries, while walking up to the room. We chatted for a couple of minutes before exchanging a non chaste kiss. During which I realized how soft his lips were and strong his hands were as my ass was grabbed so that my body could be pulled against his. Blake is tall with broad shoulders, and the chest I was pulled again was firm against my breasts. His height allowed for the perfect angle to my neck for the kiss, no strain to bend back, to stretch to reach up, just a soft angle I could have held for hours while being kissed.

The woman the evening had been set up for arrived and we walked down to the parking lot to greet her. She was brought to the event by her husband who wanted to photograph and video tape the pounding she was to receive at the hands of the other attendants. Lizza was quite beautiful, if you looked past the heavy makeup, short skirt and visible thigh highs with four inch heels. She was dressed provocatively enough for any working girl. After helping Lizza and her husband get the toys and food they brought with them to the room Blake and I left again I complete a liquor run.

Once back in the room I received a small shock, several of the participants were already partially naked. The first black man I have ever seen naked, in person, was Emile, and suddenly the nerves which disappeared in Blake’s presence were back. Emile was standing in the door to the bedroom within which Lizza and her husband were setting up their camera equipment and webcam. He was tall, leanly muscled, sculpted chest, an ass to bounce quarters off of and the largest cock I have ever seen and it was not even completely hard yet. It was hard to imagine a man that beautiful naked having any interest in me. I caught Blake watching me and had to smile, for he appeared to be reading my thoughts, so he allowed me for the next several minutes to busy myself in the kitchenette putting out the alcohol, busying myself turned away from the activities in the common area.
While I was hiding, for lack of a better word to describe my actions, in the kitchenette another couple of individuals arrived; Linda, Linda’s white ****** and Tray. Linda was in her sixties and had an amazing body for her age. Tray was a built with a barrel chest, appearing to have defined muscles in the stocky build.

While everyone was being introduced I noticed something that caught me off guard. Marie had stripped down to white gym socks and a pink thong. She was plump and more rounded then me some of the same areas. Emile could not seem to keep his hands off her. They were making out and caressing in the doorway to the second bedroom.

I have been part of threesomes, both with two men and two women; however the sheer number of partially naked and naked individuals in the suite was a little overwhelming. Dwayne had a sculpted chest, no visible chest hair and was mingling in a pair of boxer briefs, casting the occasional glance at the couple making out while waiting to be the first to ride Lizza. Dwayne was to be the first to take her once she was properly secured. Lizza was relaxing on the bed in the first bedroom, sitting comfortably in a black see through teddy, with breast cutouts, while her husband was taking test shots.

It’s going to sound funny but I have no idea what to do, where to stand, who to look at. And there was plenty to looks at, all the dark skinned men in the suite had qualities I find physically attractive. Neither of the white men were overly attractive in their own right, but they paled in comparison to the masculinity and strength radiating from the other men in the room.
While hanging in the background, because I was not even sure what type of small talk would be appropriate, Blake found me. He kissed me, took my hand and led me into the second bedroom, placing me on the side of the bed near Emile’s head. Emile was lounging on the center of the bed receiving a blow job from Marie. As Blake walked out of the room, to continue working with Lizza, he smiled over his shoulder at me.

The movement on the bed next to me drew and eyes, then I could not take them away for the sight before me. Emile was laying against the pillows, with his hands behind his head with Marie kneeling between his legs, sucking his cock for all she was worth, the arch in the back showed off her hips to their best advantage. Marie was only able to get the first three maybe four inches of Emil’s cock inside of her mouth. I watched for five minutes as Marie tried to take more of Emile’s cock into her mouth. Movement near her ass pulled my attention from the blowjob to Tray, who had entered the room at some point, and stripped down to his undershorts, with had an impressive bulge forming at the crotch. Tray had pulled Marie’s hot pink thong aside and was fingering her pussy, commenting in how tight and wet it felt.
A hand stroking my arm pulled me out of my voyeuristic haze. Emile was stoking my arm and looking at me through hooded eyes. His hand with the extremely long fingers wrapped around my arm and pulled my upper body closer to him, the next thing I know I French kissing a stranger. I do not think we traded ten words before his tongue was playing with mine. And none of the words had been spoken since I was placed on the bed. I am not sure I could have found words to say in that moment, my eyes were providing me a visual overload.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and jakes58
As I pulled away from the kiss, hands found my breasts, I was still fully clothed, dress, panties, bra. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the gentle exploration of my covered breast. Within a couple of minutes I felt the top of my dress being lowered and my strapless bra tugged down. Since I was wearing a large belt around my lower rib cage the bra had nowhere to go, so after a deep breath I pulled myself upright, gathered my reserve and unsnapped the bra and placed in to the table next to the bed. The dress was still on but my DD boobs were bared to the room. Within moment of my breast leaving confinement Emile’s hands were one them again, massaging them, while using pressure on them to cull me back down to his face, this time it was not my mouth he wanted but my nipple which he took into this mouth and began to suckle. My hand instinctively went around his head as his mouth worked on my breast. Funny but my next coherent thought was about the rough texture of his scalp, like a five o’clock shadow, encompassing his entire head. My head may have been noticing oddities such as that but the only thing my pussy registered was the stimulation of a mouth on my breast, and the visual of Marie sucking Emile while Tray finger fucked her. So since my head could have easily talked me out of continuing, I let my arousal take a turn in the driver’s seat.

After several more minutes of nipple sucking, watching Marie’s mouth worshiping of Emile’s cock he pulled away to don a condom. Marie took this as her cue to straddle Emile and sink his cock into her pussy in one push. I was amazed she was able to take all of his length and girth into her pussy on the first try. As I sat up to watch, Tray came to stand in front of me. He pulled my attention from the fucking taking place two feet from where I sat and put his face to mine for a kiss. As his tongue tasted my lips, it occurred to me that, I have kissed three men in less than two hours, another first. Hell, I had never kissed more than two men in a twenty four hour period until then.

As Tray was exploring my mouth, his hands were rubbing my thighs, moving the skirt of my dress up with his hands. Once they were moved up to the juncture where thigh meets pussy, Tray noticed how damp, no make that wet, or more appropriately soaked I had become. The crotch of the thong was drenched and my juices were starting to moisten my thighs. Fingers suddenly snaked under the elastic band at the side of my panties and deftly strummed my clit. A low moan escaped my lips when fingers contacted clit. The kiss was broken off and Tray, kneeled in from of me without any ceremony, pulled my panties the side and buried his face in my pussy before I even realized what was happening. All I could do was cream more against his mouth.

Linda came to the doorway of the second bedroom and Tray looked over at the entrance way, taking is lips from my pussy. I took this opportunity to scoot a little further back on the bed pulling my pussy from the line of his lips. His mouth felt good against me but my brain had grabbed the stick back from my libido. Tray stood up then proceeded to take his underwear off. I was suddenly eye level with his cock. I sat transfixed for several moments, before I felt Trays hand on the back of my head pulling my mouth to his erect cock. With his hand fisted in my hair, I opened my lips and accepted my first black cock into my mouth. I partially closed my eyes and let myself fall into the natural rhythm of worshiping a cock with my mouth. Using my tongue and lips, hands and throat, I salivated over his length taking as much of the thickness into my mouth as I was comfortable with while stoking the balance of his shaft with my hand. I find sucking on a cock to be very empowering most of the time. It takes trust for a man to put his most sensitive organ that close to teeth and enjoy the sensation lips, tongue and throat can provide.

While bobbing my head up and down Trays, length Linda began giving him a backrub. He took that touching from her as a signal to pull her into the sexual play in the room. Within moments she had stripped down to her skin and was being vigorously fingered by Tray. After several more minutes of kissing Linda with me working on his length he pulled away from my mouth. I took the opportunity to see what our bed mates were up to and was amazed to find they had switched positions and Emile was on top of Marie, pounding into her pussy, with the rhythm of a steam locomotive. The sight of their interlocked bodies, captivated me for several moments.

My fascination was interrupted by Tray pulling my panties down my legs, while my head was turned to watch the action near me. Tray had grabbed a condom and was ready to take me. At this point my heart started pounding irregularly and my breath speed in a bad way. This was moving a little too fast for me. I needed some space and a few minutes to clear my head before I was fucked by a black man for the first time. As I excused myself from Tray, the look of disappointment on his face almost make me change my mind. I hope he was not taking it as a personal affront, but I need a little space, not from him specifically but from the situation. So I promised I was not leaving for good, since I did know I was not were near done for the night and walked from the bedroom pulling the top of my dress back up my torso.

I walked in the kitchenette in a sort of daze, attempting to wrap my thoughts around the ease at which I was able to join in the activities. My body was aroused, my nerve ending heightened, but I was not ready yet to fuck. I cannot say why, but I knew I needed a little time. So I grabbed a cranberry juice and added a tiny splash of vodka. I took a big gulp, within a couple of minutes my breathing had slowed and my hands had stopped shaking.

Turing back to the bedrooms I surveyed the activities from between the doorways. In the second bedroom Emile was still fucking Marie, while right next to them, Tray was taking Linda. The two men were both on top and it looked like they were moving in tandem. Their hips thrusting at the same pace. Tray would include a little extra move at the bottom of his stroke, while Emile was smoothly moving in a sinuous manner.

Within the first bedroom, Blake had just finished tying Lizza to her spreader bar. I should not help but admire the artistry with which Blake had secured her. She was face down on the bed, knees bent with her pussy on display for the entire room. From her position on the middle of bed with her head buried in the pillows she would not know which of the men was taking her, all she should do was feel what was happening to her. In that moment I envied her.

Blake noticed me in the doorway and called me into the room, and proceeded to pat his thigh for me to take a seat which I happily did. He asked if I was having a good time, which I responded with an affirmative. I did admit to him while watching Dwayne climb on the bed and enter Lizza’s pussy without any preamble, that I was a little over whelmed by everything, not ready to leave but was in need of a little space. He seemed to understand I did not need the space from him; he had become a safe zone for me already. Funny how sometimes just someone’s presence can calm a raging brain. It helped that he did not appear to be shocked at all by my behavior. He allowed me to sit on his knee, arm around his shoulders while he slowing caresded my lower back and thigh. Blake did not suggest I join in further; he just let me sit and watch the vigorous fucking of Lizza not three feet from where we sat. He was the only black man in attendance who was still fully dressed. Which I found odd until he stated, there were still more men to arrive and needed to make sure they others remaining on their best behavior.

Its funny sitting you his knee, the thought entered my head that I should be sitting at the floor by his feet, because on his knee my head was higher than his, and for some reason this struck me a not appropriate. I wanted to be eye level with his cock, I wanted to see what his cock looked like, smell it, taste it, but I also knew he was going to make me wait for it. I would not be allowed to feel him until he wanted me to, so I did not even voice my request.

I may have been misreading his face but Blake appeared please that I had participated as much as I had up until this point. He did not tell me not to do anything, or what he wanted me to do more. He was allowing me to feel my own way though the experience. But even with me feeling my own way, I knew he would keep me safe, funny, I had only met him in person two hours before, but something about his presence made me trust him.

While I was sitting with Blake, Dwayne finished with Lizza and Emile was called in to take her immediately. She was given no break, just as one man finished and the next put on a fresh Condom and proceeded to begin pounding her into the mattress. I excused myself from Blake’s presence so he could reposition Lizza’s legs which were falling out of position from the drilling she was taking at the hands to Emile. After using the facilities, I drifted into the kitchen to grab another drink, this time with not even a splash of alcohol, and something to eat.

While I was sitting in the common area of the suite I had another shock, the small talk at an orgy is the same as the small talk at any party, the difference was the dress of the participants. Linda was nude, Dwayne was wearing a towel, Emile emerged from the first bedroom after fucking Lizza wearing a used condom, the tip filled with cum. Tray wearing the decorative bed spread, as a toga.

After a few minutes of the small talk I drifted back to the doorway of the first bedroom, Blake was at the desk working on getting the video taken of Lizza uploaded. So I leaned against the doorframe and quietly watched. Lizza was resting on the bed. While I was socializing in the common area she had been untied and given a short break. She was chatting with her husband.

Suddenly, hands began stoking my ass and thighs. It felt very good, and I did not even know who was touching me and it did not bother me, like I thought it would. Suddenly my dress was pulled up past my hips and my ass was on display for the entire common area. I was brave about, even though my ass is my least favorite feature. I am not a stick size two women, I have curves. I have always been very self conscious of my body based on the fact that I am not a thin woman, I am not full figured not 220 lbs, but when society typically tell you size is everything… With my ass on display I started to receive the complements, which was a first. For the first time very attractive men were complementing my body while it was on display in bright light. They were staying things like “only dogs like bones,”.

After my ass received complements, I was turned around and was pressed into the doorframe while Tray took my mouth with a deep kiss. Pressing his hard body against mine while we kissed, with hands roaming. The toga fell to the floor and I felt is cock begun to inflate again against my leg. Before anything more could happen with Tray, is was pulled / called in the first bedroom for his turn on Lizza.

There was no time to cool down from Tray’s kissing and roaming hands, Emile took my hand and let me the three steps into the second bedroom. He sat me down on the edge of the bed proceeding to take my cardigan and dress off. The cardigan was easy to take off, the dress was a different story. The dress became hung up on one of my arms and tangled in my hair as it was pulled over my head. I was then laid back down and kissed and caressed for several minutes. My nerves were still going but so was my pussy, I was getting wetter by the minute. Emile then proceeded to move toward the center of the bed, he palmed the back of my head with his large hand the gently pulled my head and mouth to his groin. His cock was not hard yet but from the grip on the back of my head he wanted me to take his cock onto my mouth, so I complied. He had done a quick wash of his cock after fucking Lizza, but I should still smell the scent of their coupling on his skin.

I started sucking on just the head of Emile’s cock using my hands to play with the remaining length. It might be one of those ingrained responses in a woman, but as soon as I begin relaxing into a blow job my mouth creates a copious amount of saliva, which helps my hands roam over the length of cock unable to fit into my mouth. At some point during the blow job both of Emile’s hands found their way into my hair. Once I had sucked him back to full strength he sat up and grabbed a condom from the nightstand next to the bed. By this time watching multiple couples fucking and sucking, I needed to be fucked. It’s funny, I sort of expected Blake to stake first claim on me because he know I had never been with a black man before, however if that was his plan, the other attendants were not aware of it, and I was to the point where I needed to cum, and wanted to be dicked.

Reactions: romanstag
Very Nice Rendition of Searcher308 and Lovely Lissa

Very nice job. I have been looking for this nice detail; however, everyone is so busy that it never happened. Maybe Lissa can add her piece of the puzzle. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for her first BBC dicking to cum.

This sorry my include aspects of Blake and Lissa, however it is my experiences and thoughts from the night… Keep reading I am posting the rest now…

Emile proceeded to lay me down on the bed and climb on top of me, sheathing his cock in the condom as he moved my body into the position he wanted. I have never been with anyone with as large as any of the cocks I had seen within this suite, and Emile was the largest currently out for public display. I almost stopped him when he positioned himself at the entrance to my pussy. But I wanted this first, I want to be fucked by a black man and Emile was willing and more then able. So instead of stopping him I tilted my hips up to allow his easier access. I was prepared and tensed for a quick hard press into my pussy, however he took his time, slowing stretching me like I had never been stretched before. He was even kind enough to allow my pussy to adjust to his intrusion before starting with a slow thrust in and out. The slow thrusting took my over heated pussy over the edge and I had my first orgasm of the night, until this point I was trying to hold in my pleasure sounds, unfortunately the orgasm took over all thought of keeping my groans, moans and noises to a minimum. As I released in orgasm the noises began, and I was unable to control them. Typically I wait for permission to cum, however the only person I wanted to ask permission from was Blake.

The additional flood of nectar to my pussy must have given Emile the go ahead to start pounding into me a little harder, which only managed to keep me on the edge of another orgasm. He hooked my legs around his arms and continued his thrusting in and out of my body. I was almost lost in the sensation of being taken, when Blake’s voice came from the doorway, reminding Emile to go easy on me. It pleased me that he would take the time to make sure no one was too rough me. I did not think he realized yet that I enjoy my fucking a little rougher then some women. Pull my hair, slap my ass, and restrain me with hands or rope, all of that just makes me cum harder. Since my head was at the side of the bed Tray took the opportunity to stick his dick in my mouth so that I could suck him hard while Emile was working on my pussy. Once he was hard he pulled away to allow all my focus to return to Emile.

A dip in the bed next to me was Tray laying Linda down next to me so he could take her again. I was amazed which the pure strength Emile possessed as he moved my body several inches over in the bed, to allow Tray and Linda additional room. With them in the bed my attention became focused on watching them. With the position of my leg Linda and / or Tray kept caressing my calf.

To bring my attention back to him, Emile placed his hand against my throat, which did bring my attention right back to him, in a positive light. I am not into strangulation during intercourse but a hand placed on my collar near my neck will provide me the feeling of being restrained which I love. Looking up into Emile face while he placed a small amount of pressure on my neck pushed me into the second orgasm, and I found myself letting of to the last bit of restraint I was clinging to, and bucked against him thought my orgasm. After I stopped bucking against him, I pulled to the edge of the bed where Emile could place his feet on the floor and pound into even harder than before, he looked at me and apologized because he had just cum but wanted to cum again with me but he had to “work for it”. I took that as a request to thrust back onto him in time with his pushing. After several more minutes of this I was brought over again. When my pulsing subsided Emile, moved me onto my side and continued to fuck me. Within a few minute of changing into this position Emile was dripping sweat onto me while riding me though his own orgasm. He thanks me when pulling from my body. I all could do was smile and close my eyes, because I was still in the euphoric state from my own orgasms.

The bed moved next to me and I opened my eyes to Blake laying next to me still fully dressed, asking if I was alright and having a good time. I answered yes as I was kissed and stroked by Blake. He left the bed as quickly as he climbed onto it once he was sure I was alright, which made me feel even better about what I had just done, for I had not upset the host, or if I did he was not allowing it to show so that I would remain comfortable.

Tray climbed right in as Blake left the bed. Unfortunately my pussy had taken a cock much larger than any which had entered it before, and I know my body, which meant I needed somerecuperation time, before being taken again. Tray took the news well and claimed he understood. Since I had for lack of a better analogy, fallen through the ice, might as well get the most from the swim.

It took me a few minutes to get the strength to get up from the bed, and start to get dressed. I was pulling my dress over my head when a thought hit right between the eyes, almost everyone else from the party had at least looked into the room with me naked being fucked, what did I have to hid. So, I put on the cardigan and left it unbuttoned, and make my way back into the common area.

Last edited by a moderator:
After grabbing another drink, because I wanted to stay hydrated, because the night was young, I drifted into the first bedroom again. Lizza was getting pounded again by Dwayne this time he was on top. Blake saw me enter and patted his thigh again for me to take a seat, which I happily did. Instead of talking about what just happened we discussed the trouble he was having getting the web cam to work, since someone was waiting on the video of Lizza. I did let Blake know that I had to turn Tray down, and wanted a little time before I had intercourse again. I should have known he would be supportive and tell me once again whatever I wanted was fine, and he understood needing some down time. Lizza had been trained to take huge dick after huge, dick, so her lack of break was a continuation of her training.

Somehow the conversation turned to my purchase of platform heels. Since I had not yet put on and showed off the platform heel I had purchased, I was asked to go get them for Blake to see. So I went into the common room and put on the 5.5 inch guess heels purchased earlier in the week. I walked back in the second bedroom as Lizza was finishing up with her most recent fuck. She was going to be allowed a break so she took the opportunity to go into the common room and get a drink. Blake placed me on the bed next to him and put my feet in their heels on his lap. Since it appeared that everyone was taking a breather, because Emile and Gary can into the bedroom and the four of us had a conversation about cell phones.

When Lizza made her way back into the room, I exited to the common room. I did not want to intrude on her time with Blake since the night had been set up for her. A short while later, Blake had to go let another man into to the hotel so he left the room, and I went into the second bedroom to relax. I was laying sideways on the bed when Emile joined me, after showing the task killer application killer for his phone, he asked me for my number. This caught me off guard, I know Blake had arranged for all of the men’s appearance for the evening. He and I had never discussed what I should do if the men wanted to arrange a meeting outside of his knowledge, so I went with the safe answer. You can ask Blake for my contact information; if he is willing to provide it to you I would be aright with chatting more with you.

Emile proceeded to get me worked up again with his hand and when he stood up to grab a condom off the dresser the newest arrival for the night walked into the room in his boxers. He was not as impressive in body as the other men had been so far but he appeared nice enough intruding himself to me as I laid on the bed and had my pussy fingered by Emile. Greg, was the new man who I was just make acquaintance with asked if I give head. I answer in the affirmative, and without any other comments, he grabbed hold of my head and proceeded to fuck my face, I was about to pull away after a couple of mins because it was not a pleasant blow job, when he came in my mouth without warning. He did not even thank me and walked away.

While this was going on Emile had put a condom on his dick and wanted to fuck me again. I was game, so I offered to fuck him to start. He laid down on the bed and I proceeded to fuck him for several mins, which my hands pressed against his chest and I rode his cock. After I brought myself to completion, we started to switch positions, but his ride, put his head in the room and let Emile know they had to leave. I was not left hanging however; Tray had been waiting for his chance to take me.
Tray asked me it that was okay before me put a condom on and proceeded to take me. He climbed and an slipped himself inside my dripping pussy, complementing me the entire time, saying things like he wanted to try me out since he saw me initially, how great sucked his cock. He had a very different style, holding tight against him, trusting himself into me with my legs wrapped around him. The steam of complements continued and intensified when I came around his cock.
Emile and Dwayne came in to say good bye while I was fucking Tray, it was a little odd to be speaking with some fully clothed while someone else was bounding into your pussy. After a second orgasm from me Tray completed.
While I was fucking Tray, Ron and Tony arrived. I noticed them tanding in the doorway to the second bedroom while Tray was working me over. My first look at Ron was with him fully clothed. He looked like he was built like a brick shit house with his shirt on, my imagination was not adequate and was unable to prepare me for the perfection of this man’s chest. I was still lying on the bed recovering from my time with Tray, when a naked Ron walked into the second bedroom. He and I spoke for several minutes before he began fondling my chest and pussy. I had to once again let a man know that as much as I wanted him to fuck me my pussy need a little recuperation time.
Ron proceeded to go into the first bedroom and take his turn on Lizza. I put my cardigan back on and went to the bathroom and then went a drank a huge glass of water. Linda was fully clothed again, sitting on a chair and talking to her ****** for the evening. Gary and Marie were sitting side by side on the sofa carrying on a conversation. The only chair remaining unoccupied was the one in the corner, so I took a seat and watched Ron finish with Lizza. While I was sitting drinking my water Tony came over and perched on the arm of the chair, after introductions and a little petting, I excused myself from the back rub, which was admittedly being used to get into my pussy.
While refilling my water, Blake opened the bathroom door and I received my first look at him naked. His body was impressive, not sculpted or overly hard, but supported the impression of strength which radiated from him. His broad shoulders were as impressive as they looked in his clothing, his legs were toned and strong, his ass impressive and I knew it would feel great to grab hold of while he fucked me. The cock attached to the man was as impressive as any I had seen this evening as it was not even hard yet. He was drying himself off after a shower, and I would not take my eyes from his profile. Since I was in the kitchen area I had a good view of his body. Blake smiled at me while walking into the first bedroom. I wanted to follow but I did not want to interrupt him if he was taking Lizza. If I am honest with myself, it was I did not really want to watch him fuck her; I wanted him to fuck me.

Greg cornered me in the kitchen while my attention was on Blake. He wanted to make out, but our version of kissing was very different. I even grabbed a roll and began eating to discourage is attention. Since he was one of Blake’s friends I did not want to upset him but I was not interested in another encounter with him. After asking me if I would consider him for a boyfriend and receiving the answer that he would have to ask Blake he retired to the sofa again.

When I turned back to the common area, Blake was sitting on a chair at the table next to Lizza. So I stood next the knee wall between the kitchen area and living room area and listened to the conversations, joining in when I thought I had something relevant to add.

At a lull in the conversations Blake looked at me and told me he wanted to feel my lips around his cock, I need no other invitation, even though he did not get up from the chair in the common area. If it had been my choice, I would not have wanted to be on full display while sucking Blake’s cock for the first time, but this was not about what I wanted, this was about proving my abilities to Blake. So, without argument, I knelt between his legs and took his semi erect cock between my lips, I started slowly taking the head deep into my mouth, to bring on the salivating, after his cock was sufficiently lubricated with my saliva, I added my hands to the blowjob. My left hand went to his balls, and carefully caressed them as my right hand worked in tandem with my mouth. Very quickly had Blake at full attention, and moved my hand so that I could get the best angle for sucking as multiple individuals watched. It was a first for me, I have never had my skills or lack of skills put on display in front of that many people, by my count eight people were watching my blow job audition. The funny thing is I love to give head; it is empowering and huge turn on for me. For many women that is not the case, for me, if you want to get me wet, give me a dick to suck.

I found out something about myself during the blow job, I enjoyed and was turned on knowing others were watching me service Blake’s cock with my mouth. That is not something I would have expected, but my pussy began dripping as soon as Blake’s cock reached full size. He could have told me to lay on the floor right there for him to take me and I would not have complained in the least, I would have laid back spread my legs and taken all he could give me.

I do not know how long Blake allowed me to worship is cock with my mouth before letting me know he wanted to fuck me, and I did not care, I would have stayed down there for hours sucking, licking, stroking and caressing. He helped me to my feet and moved me into the first bedroom. He had Rob lay down on the bed and told me to give him head while he took me from behind. I climbed onto the bed and did my best to calm my nerves. The nerves were not about the fucking, I was past that, it was about the man doing the fucking. This was the one person in the room I wanted most and he was finally going to put himself inside of me, what if he found me lacking, what if he considered me a bad lay.

I used my hair on Rob’s cock while Blake put a condom on himself, when I felt Blake climb onto the bed behind me I took Rob’s cock into my mouth. Rob was already hard so I used both hands and began working his length. My full attention was not on Rob’s cock, but I believe he was given pleasure.

My attention was on Blake who was rubbing the head of his cock up and down my slit, I wanted to push back onto him but know what was not going to be well received, so I held myself still and waited. After what seemed like an eternity Blake pushed himself inside of me. I know I cried out around Robs cock as Blake pushed into me for the first time. The fucking started slowly and gradually picked up pace, I was getting very close to my first orgasm when a hand contacted my ass, just hard enough to sting, but not hard enough to mark. I couldn’t help it now, I started to fuck back into Blake begging with my body for him to take me harder and faster. He complied and continued to spank me periodically, which only heightened the sensations for me. After a few minutes of fucking I could no longer concentrate on sucking Robs cock so the blow job he was receiving was erratic and uncoordinated. I was fixated on the man sliding in and out of my pussy, I was getting closer and closer to orgasm, and not one of the normal orgasms, on the ones which take over your entire body and last for minutes. The type of orgasm which turns you into a jelly fish, rendering a person unable to move for several minutes when it finally subsides. Well after another several minutes of spanking and fucking, the orgasm overtook me. I probably should have asked permission to orgasm, but I do not think I could have held that one back, I screamed my release into Rob’s hip while I creamed around Blake’s cock. He thrust in and out of me several more times before pulling out when my orgasm finally subsided. I collapsed on the bed between Robs legs and thanked Blake… that was all I could think to do.

After a few minutes Blake left the room giving Rob permission to fuck me. And fuck me he did, after putting a condom on he pushed my legs up as far as they would go, held them in place with his hands and proceeded to pound me into the mattress. Rob did not use restraints, he did not have to. His strength and pure size held me in the positions he wanted and there was nothing I could do about it. Only once did I speak up and that was to request some additional lubricant, my pussy had taken several pounding so far this night and I did not want to be sore, I wanted the night to continue. I came several times before Rob completed. Once were finished it was brought to our attention the fucking I had received had been recorded. (I would really like a copy of that tape.)

Rob left me on the bed and Tony came in to see what I was up for. Since I still needed a bit of a break, we kissed for a few minutes and them Tony proceeded to go down on me and eat me out to orgasm. I even had to push his head away from my pussy at one point because I could not take any more stimulation. Tony was called away to take care of Lizza who was now in the second bedroom being taken. But Tray came in to keep me company. He wanted to fuck again and I told he we could if he kept himself shallow. Which he did for the most of the fucking. I was getting over sensitized, when I heard Blake remind Tray to be gentle with me, I was not used to his type of activity yet. The “yet” gave me hope that I was pleasing Blake. I was having an amazing time and wanted an invite the next event even it Blake did not find me acceptable enough, to claim as his. Tray stopped before he came and I appreciated it. My pussy was getting tender and I needed to take a little bit of a break.

After using the facilities I rejoined the partygoers in the common area of the suite. Those of us not in the room watching Lizza being taken by tony sat out in the common area eating cake and chatting. The culmination of her evening was a facial from Tony.
The party began winding down at that point with several of me participants leaving. Eventually there were only five people left, Blake, Tray, Tony, Marie and myself.

Tony asked me if I had recovered enough to take him and since I had we went into the first bedroom and proceeded to have a short but pleasant fuck. Tony apologized to me that is was so quick but he was worn out from all the activates from earlier in the evening. After grabbing a shower Tony said his good byes and left.

The four remaining participants were all in the first bedroom talking when Blake told Marie and Tray to give us a few minutes to talk. My heart started to pound, my biggest fear at this point was my behavior tonight had disappointed Blake in some way and I was going to hear about it now. It turns out none of my fears were realized. Blake and I discussed some of the things he liked to do with the women he owned, and the things he expected of them, the thing he expected of me. All of the things he expected of me I was more than willing to give. Blake said many things during our conversation that make me feel good about my surrender to him and his friends. One thing which has stuck with me was very selfish on my part. Blake told me that Lizza had wanted him to be her first and last fuck tonight, and he did not give her that, so he would be able to claim me at the end of the evening. Most of my fears about acting like too much of a slut, and upsetting Blake with my actions were put to rest with that one comment. He had the intent of claiming me has his tonight.

After our conversation Blake and I spent some time lying on the bed together touching and talking. Finally Blake looked at me and said he wanted to feel your mouth on my cock again. Who am I to argue, I moved down his body and proceeded to suck his cock for all I was worth, until he was at full size and strength again. Once he was hard again he pulled me up to him and laid me on my back spreading my legs and sitting between them with his cock in his hand. This was the moment of truth; one the requirements of Blake’s ownership of me was the rights to claim my pussy which meant he wanted the ability to cum inside of me without a condom. The only man who has ever cum inside me without a condom up until that moment was my husband, and now an man who I met hours before wanted to mark my womb with his cum. I could have very easily stopped this right now not allowed him to enter my pussy uncovered. That is not what I wanted. I wanted more nights like the night I just experienced. I needed someone to dominate me, push me past my limits, and accept my surrender. So I surrendered my pussy to him. Instead of saying anything I pushed my hips up offering my pussy for his uncovered cock. He did not need any more encouragement; he pushed his hips forward and slid his huge cock into my waiting dripping pussy. I do not have the words to describe the feeling of his skin sliding against mine as he fucked me. Amazing is not enough, I have never felt so full before this moment, every inch of Blake’s hard, hot cock was shoved inside of me. It was the ultimate act of surrender for me, to allow this man the honor of claiming my pussy and me. Blake fucked me with a slow and steady rhythm for several minutes before quickening his pace.
With the quickened pace I felt my orgasm building, I know I would not last long so I asked for permission to cum, and it was granted. We came together, and even only if it was within my mind I felt his hot cum coat my insides, marking me. After he pulled himself from my pussy he pulled my lips apart and looked at my cum filled pussy, marked by him… I am now his.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Insufficient Words

I can only offer a few words - and they are painfully insufficient.

It was one hell of a night! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting my new sub Caroline for the first time and seeing her in action.

As I sit here - I am a few hours removed from a fun evening out with Lissa - but looking forward to training my new sub. That said - I am amazed at my experiences with Lissa, her willingness to engage and to take on every challenge I have presented before her.

Caroline has these same attributes only with very different strengths and weaknesses than Lissa - so I find myself feeling incredibly lucky to have two beautiful woman with such passion for service.

I can safely say - there is much to be looked forward to!

Looking forward to your comments.

Blake

love how she eventually went bare and took his cum.

I already love Caroline!!!

What a wonderful lady to have in your corner. It is so nice to have her provide the detail that has been missing for so long. Caroline is so good at telling the story from her perspective, and quite frankly, how she feels about what is going on. I have already placed her on my wish list for my birthday.

Take care of each other, and it is nice to hear from both of you.

Karnut

I agree with Karnut, Caroline has provided a wonderful description of her adventures with Blake.
Hope you have many more to cum.

Once again Blake...amazing job; I don't know how you do it or where you get the energy from, but don't stop.
Also great to hear about Lissa's continuing journey (i'm a big fan) it's amazing how far she's come in little over a year.
Any chance of a new pic of Lissa? (Doesn't have to be nude)

Saturday Night Gang Bang

Sweet Caroline. Were you a player in the Sat night GB? If so, could you continue to be the doll you are, and bring us up to date. This is such a hot thread, I hate to miss a thing. I do not know how the "Searcher" and I are on such opposite schedules that I miss the invites. The invite to watch Lissa around the first of the year, I was in Mexico; and this time I was on a boat in the Pacific Ocean without WIFI and G3/4 contact. You're my best resource!!! I hope you were able to participate and had a wonderful time.

One admirer of many,
Karnut

can really relate to how she felt, still feel the same. Very nervous before hand, the fear that I am being viewed as cheap not sexy, great during then guilt afterwords in my case

I have to say we are still having fun and the parties have been great.
Hoping to add a wife auction to the parties this summer.

It would be great if you could provide a quality photo of you with all of your sub-slut-wives assembled together before one of you're next parties kicks into full swing!

Group pics!

anna-mwf said:
It would be great if you could provide a quality photo of you with all of your sub-slut-wives assembled together before one of you're next parties kicks into full swing!

I would love to be able to comply - but to be honest - my group has a number of people who need their Identities protected. Many are executives in public companies or even semi famous having appeared in mainstream movies.
You have intrigued me however and I may see what I can do.

searcher308 said:
I would love to be able to comply - but to be honest - my group has a number of people who need their Identities protected. Many are executives in public companies or even semi famous having appeared in mainstream movies.

That's great, you deserve a pic with all or as many as possible of your subs wrapped around you. I've bergen in the life a long time and you're one of the few who really does it right. Bravo to you Sir!

searcher308 said:

That's great, you deserve a pic with all or as many as possible of your subs wrapped around you. I've been in the life a while and you're one of the few who really does it right. Bravo to you Sir!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: toolman2c