• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A picture of me

• Thread starterjkisses
  • Start date

jkisses

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2011
Hi hello, pretty new here. Been entertaining and thinking of taking on other guys.

Just wanted to say hi :)

qnnwyd.jpg

Where are u located?

Seattle, WA ... too far huh? eheh

To far for you? You will have plenty of these guys after your sexy body. XOXOX

Carol

Sexy indeed jkisses, would luv to slip 7 hard inches of my S Calif cock into u

shakerboy said:
Sexy indeed jkisses, would luv to slip 7 hard inches of my S Calif cock into u

I would love that too ;)

Reifcedtoe said:
To far for you? You will have plenty of these guys after your sexy body. XOXOX

Carol

You're so sweet :p

Very sexy.

Why is that girl? Come on lets see more of that gorgeous body and please do cuckold your husband / BF with BIG cocked men!

Thanks for the pictures, your very sexy.

becontree2001uk said:
Why is that girl? Come on lets see more of that gorgeous body and please do cuckold your husband / BF with BIG cocked men!

Okie dokes... this one is a little old, gotta have the bf take more pics of me.

booty.jpg

Ummm nice! I suggest its time you let other men sample your hot body - how about going black?

becontree2001uk said:
Ummm nice! I suggest its time you let other men sample your hot body - how about going black?

Blacks have nice cocks from what I hear. I am interested in a cock that can fill me up and make me well you know... hehe.

Yep you got that right girl ! So whats the biggest cock you have taken? Hopefully if you go black and pick the right guys (have a feel to find out lol) you will never like small white cocks again.. Look forward to the pics and your tales of your new exciting sexy experiences

I have only been with two guys who are both Asian. I have never measured my hubby's cock but I'd assume it is less than 6(maybe 5) and is curved. We do have a nice 8 inch dildo that helps me feel good.

jkisses said:
Okie dokes... this one is a little old, gotta have the bf take more pics of me.

booty.jpg

Time for a more revealing photo shoot! You are delicious!

You have to be come members

M & L xx

Thanks for the compliments xoxo

Clearly you have the curves.. but do you know how to use them?

While for most it's "second nature", it comes down to letting go of your inhibitions and letting yourself be explored as the sexy, sensual woman you are.

The right start here makes all the difference. Your first experiences need to be with true bulls.. that leave you not only drained and full of cum, but also with something else..

the knowledge of yourself as a powerful, sexual, desirable woman...

pick me up at the airport?

Users who are viewing this thread