• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A question about sexually liberated women...

• Thread starterDominant.Goddess
  • Start date

Dominant.Goddess

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2008
ok, now I've no idea if this is 'appropriate' to this part of this particular part of the board or not but can't see where else to put it so here goes...forgive me if you want cum material in here rather than questions!!!! :eek:

To the men who post in response to many of the threads here...I'd like to ask you what is your REAL perpective on sexually liberated women? Do you find them attractive in the extreme or okay as long as they're not YOUR wives/gf's? When they are your wives/gf's do you love them for it? Do you REALLY love a woman in control of her own sexual and personal energy or do you find such women difficult to 'manage' or understand? Do we make you angry or do you accept us totally and utterly, for being our out-and-proud sexual selves?

I ask because so often we are told that we "get what we ask for" if we dress in what is seen as a provocative manner. We get repeated messages where negative languages for us are used (eg; men have the term 'womaniser' when sexually active for example but there is no female equivalent, and so it becomes 'slut' '*****' etc which are terms more often used to deride although can be incredibly hot and loving for me too).

Do you secretly believe that if a woman is sexually provocative that she loses her entitlement to her personal boundaries thereafter or do you support the no means no whenever it comes attitude?

I notice that in many of these forums, lots of women post only in response to their men and there are not many of us here in the first place, well proportionally at least. I also observe that outspoken women can get named 'megolomaniacs' (cheers u know who!! ;)) and such like...easy targets or a touch of something deeper?

Just wondering what your thoughts are guys (and women on here of course)

thanks for reading,

questioningly yours ~DG~

"It depends...."

Ms. DG,

Three questions, at least, appear to be stated or implied in your post. One is, what do men "really" think about women who are overtly sexual? Another is: I'm a sexual woman interested in taking men as lovers. If I dress in ways that more-or-less strongly convey that message, will men be offended? Question 3 is related to question 2, but is slightly more subtle: how can I convey to men, particularly men who are of interest to me, that I am a sexual woman and I want them sexually, without offending them — in order to maximize the probability of favorable responses?

Given this ambiguity, I'll suggest — for the moment — that the answer is, "it depends."

For a more specific response, it would be helpful if you could clarify what you're asking. (In a broad sense, I consider what you're asking completely reasonable. I think there must be many women interested in the answers — or perhaps I should say, in the range of answers.)

Best wishes—

Custer

Hi DG

I'll be interested to see how this more serious thread pans out, and I wish you the best of luck in finding the answers you are looking for.

A lot of what I've seen (starting with your name) can point towards 'Female Superiority' which is why I've tended not to post on your threads as I don't let anyone feel superior to me ;) I've read your typed attitudes towards your cuck-hubby and the other self-professed 'sissy' cucks and I step back to let you enjoy your world while I enjoy mine. My idea being "each to their own as long as nobody gets hurt"

What would be interesting would be your thoughts about and attitudes to the 'Bulls' you have contact with. I recently wrote a factual piece (rather than my usual fiction) called "The Alpha Female" where I told a woman that I only know through her postings and photographs on the forum a few home truths about why she is having problems with her lovers. It is specific and precise to her, and I could not share it elsewhere, but I am hopeful that it helped her.

As I say, I'll be interested to see where this thread goes, and I'll join back in later where I can :)

Hello DG
[snip]
Dominant.Goddess said:
To the men who post in response to many of the threads here...I'd like to ask you what is your REAL perpective on sexually liberated women? Do you find them attractive in the extreme or okay as long as they're not YOUR wives/gf's? When they are your wives/gf's do you love them for it?

So... you want the REAL perspective... which implies you think guys who post here hve been giving you a phoney perspective. Very presumptuous of you my dear. To answer this question directly, I love sexually lberated women. It takes the "game" out of the mix and allows for an equal exchange of ideas, interests, and curiousities. Liberated and powerful women are intoxicating as far as I'm concerned, and they make me horny and breathless.

Now let's distinguish between arrogant women and liberated women. Arrogant women who believe that it all has to be as they say without regard for their partner's preferrences (ever) do not interest me in the least. It's one thing to be powerful and liberated - it's quite another to be hurtful and unfeeling.

Dominant.Goddess said:
Do you REALLY love a woman in control of her own sexual and personal energy or do you find such women difficult to 'manage' or understand? Do we make you angry or do you accept us totally and utterly, for being our out-and-proud sexual selves?

Difficult to manage? I make it my practice not to manage women (or men) unless they report to me in a business setting. I communicate with women which takes care of the "difficult to understand" question.

Dominant.Goddess said:
I ask because so often we are told that we "get what we ask for" if we dress in what is seen as a provocative manner. We get repeated messages where negative languages for us are used (eg; men have the term 'womaniser' when sexually active for example but there is no female equivalent, and so it becomes 'slut' '*****' etc which are terms more often used to deride although can be incredibly hot and loving for me too).

The term "womanizer" implies more than just sexually active. It implies continuoual encounters without regard for their women. There's nothing wrong with a one noght stand, but when you have a relationship of reasonable length, then some concern for the partner's feelings, thoughts, and well being must be evident... or you are simply a slug in my book. Don't get me wrong - people don't have to be in love to have sex, nor do they have to have a huge commitment to have sex. They do, however, have to be concerned for the people they have relationships with.

Dominant.Goddess said:
Do you secretly believe that if a woman is sexually provocative that she loses her entitlement to her personal boundaries thereafter or do you support the no means no whenever it comes attitude?
[snip]

No always means no. If I think it's a game, I decline to play.

BB

Custer Laststand said:
Ms. DG,

Three questions, at least, appear to be stated or implied in your post. One is, what do men "really" think about women who are overtly sexual? Another is: I'm a sexual woman interested in taking men as lovers. If I dress in ways that more-or-less strongly convey that message, will men be offended? Question 3 is related to question 2, but is slightly more subtle: how can I convey to men, particularly men who are of interest to me, that I am a sexual woman and I want them sexually, without offending them — in order to maximize the probability of favorable responses?

Given this ambiguity, I'll suggest — for the moment — that the answer is, "it depends."

For a more specific response, it would be helpful if you could clarify what you're asking. (In a broad sense, I consider what you're asking completely reasonable. I think there must be many women interested in the answers — or perhaps I should say, in the range of answers.)

Best wishes—

Custer

Hi Custer,

to clarify a little, it's not that I personally worry about men being offended, to be honest I couldn't care less about that! but more that I'm asking for men's general opinions on sexually open and assertive women. More a devils' advocate kind of stand if you like, to ask for the voices of the men and women in here in response to their thoughts about this away from a response to the usual threads.

As for working out how I can convey my availability, again, that's not difficult. Women and men know all too well the language of flirtation and many sexually open people know how to get their needs met all too well. In real life I don't worry about offending men in that way. If they want me, they can do their best! I would either respond or not depending on many circumstances at any given time.

I'm just after people's views on this really. Sometimes the line between '*****' spoken in anger or in love and glorious validation is quite fine.

Sincerely yours,

~DG~

greymaster said:
Hi DG

I'll be interested to see how this more serious thread pans out, and I wish you the best of luck in finding the answers you are looking for.

A lot of what I've seen (starting with your name) can point towards 'Female Superiority' which is why I've tended not to post on your threads as I don't let anyone feel superior to me ;) I've read your typed attitudes towards your cuck-hubby and the other self-professed 'sissy' cucks and I step back to let you enjoy your world while I enjoy mine. My idea being "each to their own as long as nobody gets hurt"

What would be interesting would be your thoughts about and attitudes to the 'Bulls' you have contact with. I recently wrote a factual piece (rather than my usual fiction) called "The Alpha Female" where I told a woman that I only know through her postings and photographs on the forum a few home truths about why she is having problems with her lovers. It is specific and precise to her, and I could not share it elsewhere, but I am hopeful that it helped her.

As I say, I'll be interested to see where this thread goes, and I'll join back in later where I can :)

Greymaster, hi!

I totally get you on this one and I too struggle to let anyone feel superior to me as well (ha ha bet you didn't expect that! :rolleyes:). I enjoy banter and friendly rivalry as much as the next person, and as long as it remains civil and measured in a reasonable quota of emotional intelligence then bring on the differences hey...

I'm interested in your question re: bulls and submission/dominance and may well mail you privately about that....

curiously yours,

~DG~

BB,

Hi and thanks for your interesting answers. To clarify, you wrote:

"So... you want the REAL perspective... which implies you think guys who post here hve been giving you a phoney perspective. Very presumptuous of you my dear"

Perhaps I wasn't clear in the way I phrased that. I didn't mean to imply AT ALL that there were any phony perspectives already given in here, in cuck place, more that the use of the term REAL meant in your REAL lives etc. Apologies for my lack of clarity...tut tut, I reprimand myself!

I enjoy what you wrote about taking the game out and equal exchange of ideas and agree totally that no means no and if there's a game, then best to back out anyway. I also love what you said about 'management' vs communication. I guess again I meant managing your own feelings rather than the person.

And finally, I also agree totally about the distinction between arrogance and assertiveness and the womaniser discussion.

Thanks again for joining in!

~DG~

Keep in mind that You are asking a VERY SPECIAL select group of men that question!

MY thoughts are that a sexual, powerful and sexually liberated woman is AWESOMELY ATTRACTIVE

Problem is, YOU sense and feel JEALOUSY, HATRED and FEAR and DISRESPECT from MEN (and MORE Likely Women) because, MOST men are NOT those in this forum, only us "special" types are.

I interact with lots of people daily, it's still amazes me how sexciting sexual women get nasty verbal attacks -often behind their backs.

it must be something ingrained historically in our GENES,
remember, for 99.999% of all human history it was very DEADLY to be promiscous (disease and pregnancy killed women, and put desperate stress/demands on them, their village and thier relatives if it didn't kill them)

Ms. DG,

OK — I'll take a cut at what you indicated is your main question.

Dominant.Goddess said:
To the men who post in response to many of the threads here... I'd like to ask you what is your REAL perpective on sexually liberated women?

They're the only women I've seriously considered as partners, since what can reasonably be described as an initial misadventure. Long, long ago I met a woman I liked. We dated and did things together that were of interest to both of us. Sex consisted of making out in darkened parking areas, during which I masturbated her to orgasm, which she liked — but nothing beyond that. She didn't want "real" sex, and I accepted that. I remember being so incredibly horny at times I could hardly stand it. Afflicted by misguided notions of chivalry, however, I felt that after a certain amount of time a man was obliged to propose marriage — it was "the honorable thing to do" — and I did (but with a long engagement, about a year). She accepted. Eventually, she met another man where she worked and ended our engagement. I felt bad for a relatively short time, then realized her taking the initiative and ending our engagement (and relationship) was best for both of us.

After that, still horny as hell, I decided that if a woman I was interested in didn't want to go to bed with me "fairly soon" after we met, that would be the end of our relationship. I wasn't going to fool around anymore with women who didn't want sex. The birth control pill had been invented (and approved by the U.S. FDA), women's liberation (as it was called then) was in progress, and I decided — for reasons I won't attempt to go into here — that I identified with the concept of women, who had been oppressed in innumerable ways for so long, being free to do whatever they wanted — especially including having sex before marriage, having sex without getting married at all if they didn't want to, living and traveling with men they weren't married to, and having sex with as many men as they liked.

The two subsequent women I had more-or-less long-term sexual relationships with were strong, verbally and psychologically, quite intelligent, and one was (/still is) quite strong in a physical sense as well. They were pretty much openly sexual and they followed through. They clearly wanted lovers and did not hesitate to express their pleasure in bed. We did many things together; I feel I learned a lot from them.... that is, about women and about myself. With both, early in our relationships I told them I didn't feel I "owned" them — if they wanted to have sex with another man or men, that was OK with me. (Both did, although apparently not frequently.) Neither I nor they, probably, thought of this as "cuckolding." That word wasn't on our radar screens, particularly — although one was probably familiar with it. She (the second of the two) was married when I met her and we began our sexual relationship, but she and her husband were separated. (He was living upstairs in the same house, but was having an affair with another woman. A short time later, my new woman friend [his wife] divorced him.) In any case, in those days we called it "free love."

So my answer to your question is: I find self-confident women who have a somewhat dominant demeanor and who seem strong to be sexually attractive. If they also project their sexuality; meaning, if their manner of interaction with me suggests they might like the idea of going to bed, I find them very attractive.

I hope this sheds some light on your question, although it is entirely from my own perspective.

—Custer

Bearsub said:
Keep in mind that You are asking a VERY SPECIAL select group of men that question!

The interesting part is that it is a select group but with widely differing views of masculinity / femininity / power / control / and caring. ;) This should be good.

Bearsub said:

MY thoughts are that a sexual, powerful and sexually liberated woman is AWESOMELY ATTRACTIVE

Problem is, YOU sense and feel JEALOUSY, HATRED and FEAR and DISRESPECT from MEN (and MORE Likely Women) because, MOST men are NOT those in this forum, only us "special" types are.

I interact with lots of people daily, it's still amazes me how sexciting sexual women get nasty verbal attacks -often behind their backs.

it must be something ingrained historically in our GENES,
remember, for 99.999% of all human history it was very DEADLY to be promiscous (disease and pregnancy killed women, and put desperate stress/demands on them, their village and thier relatives if it didn't kill them)

hello bearsub,

I think it's generous in the extreme of you to imply that this special group of men and women won't have their fair share of bigots, racists, women haters, or the like! However, I take your point about asking such a question within this forum giving a certain perspective. In a way, that's exactly why I asked it here though, and as Greymaster so aptly puts it below, the range of views in here will be very wide ranging and differ tremendously from one person to the next.

My partner/lover says at school loads of the boys called one particular girl a slut (in a bad way) as she loved fucking and sucking the boys and was quite open about it but that he admired her bravery and courage in standing up for that (which is quite rare in one so young).

Of course promiscuity can be deadly, as can alocholism, drug use, work etc, if abused or if we're either denied or are ignorant about a range of choices available that will make us safe.

The attacks behind the backs of sexually open or sexciting women as you call them are reprehensible but sadly, all too often the norm.

Thank you for joining in with this thread....may I ask you what *exactly* is it that you find "awesomely attractive" in a sexually liberated woman?

Also, to clarify, I don't personally feel the things you thought I may be feeling outside of this forum for lots of reasons. one is that I am a woman in control of my sexuality, and my energy and boundaries too. The second is that I will not entertain those kind of views and rarely put myself in situations where I am likely to encounter them these days....thank goodness.....

changing terms

Custer Laststand said:
Ms. DG,

So my answer to your question is: I find self-confident women who have a somewhat dominant demeanor and who seem strong to be sexually attractive. If they also project their sexuality; meaning, if their manner of interaction with me suggests they might like the idea of going to bed, I find them very attractive.

I hope this sheds some light on your question, although it is entirely from my own perspective.

—Custer

thank you so much for your very honest and personal resply Custer. I think the point you make about changing terms "free love/cuckold/swinger/*insert latest term* is really important and very interesting. It digs into honesty and communication issues at the core of our relationships, notions of fidelity and integrity and also it often reflects our societies, either local, national or global.

I'm really struggling with one thing that seems to be at the heart of a great deal of cuckolding experiences right now, that being the notion that a "bull" must necessarily dominate in a certain way and expect a wife/partner or cuckoldress to submit in a reciprocal way. If one seeks a mutually pleasurable sexual experience, does it tend to be that way and if not, would it be termed more 'swinging' and what's the difference anyway? (I'm asking that generally rather than specifically to Custer btw).

Can what is perceived as an alpha female (to steal Greymaster's terminology) get satisfaction from a bull without that challenging his alpha maleness? I'm very sure it's possible but would like to hear from those who see themselves as bulls to hear their point of view?

ding-dong!!!!

greymaster said:
The interesting part is that it is a select group but with widely differing views of masculinity / femininity / power / control / and caring. ;) This should be good.

you hit the nail on the head.....anyone else care to join in?

Dominant.Goddess said:
you hit the nail on the head.....

How very BDSM of me :D

Dominant.Goddess said:
Can what is perceived as an alpha female (to steal Greymaster's terminology) get satisfaction from a bull without that challenging his alpha maleness?

I'll need to get permission from another individual to share non-identifiable observations that I've made elsewhere, and may need to switch to PMs with you at some point. THey have little time at the moment, so it may be a few days.

GM

Cuckolding and cosmic significance

Ms. DG,

Dominant.Goddess said:
Thank you so much for your very honest and personal reply Custer.

You're welcome.

Dominant.Goddess said:
I think the point you make about changing terms "free love/cuckold/swinger/*insert latest term* is really important and very interesting. It digs into honesty and communication issues at the core of our relationships, notions of fidelity and integrity and also it often reflects our societies, either local, national or global.

Whew! It didn't occur to me my comment had such cosmic significance. I suppose it would be a mistake, now, to confess I was just mentioning in passing that the word "cuckolding" was not in common use at the time. It's relatively ancient, though (as you know). For some reason or other, it seems to be experiencing a resurgence of popularity.

But hey, whatever works....

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
Custer Laststand said:
Whew! It didn't occur to me my comment had such cosmic significance.
—Custer

I know...I *do* go on a bit sometimes don't I?!!!!!! :p

I cannot speak from the alpha male view point as I have always been submissive in nature. I personally find a strong, assertive woman to be very sexy. I enjoy being around women that are comfortable in their skin, whether showing a lot or a little.

I adore a woman that is sexually liberated and in control of her sexual behavior. In my mind men on this forum come in three flavors; the "I want to control my wife's sexual behavior for my own pleasure", or "I want my wife to control her sexual behavior and mine", or the "I just want to fuck your wife for our pleasure." Count me in the group that loves to hear his wife say that she will have sex with who she wants, when she wants, and will tell you when and if she wants!

As to your other questions, when a woman says no, she means no. Even if she has dressed like a "slut", acted like a "slut", and teased you all night long. If I am poised at the pearly gates, and ready to plunge in, stop means stop. No woman "deserves it" if she doesn't want it regardless of her behavior.

So bring on the outspoken, sexually liberated, flirty, dominant, powerful women. I love to watch you, and I live to serve you!

As a submissive male, I find the sexually confident woman who has more than one partner to be extremely attractive. Over time society will change, and demeaning terms for these women will slowly become unacceptable. Pre-marital sex has lost virtually all of its stigma, and extra-marital sex will soon follow. The confident (sexually liberated) woman is a real turn-on!

Ms. DG,

OneForSure said:
As a submissive male, I find the sexually confident woman who has more than one partner to be extremely attractive. Over time society will change, and demeaning terms for these women will slowly become unacceptable. Pre-marital sex has lost virtually all of its stigma, and extra-marital sex will soon follow. The confident (sexually liberated) woman is a real turn-on!

I think OneForSure has it right.

—Custer

concensus?

Susan's Slave, OneForSure, Mr Custer...it seems there is a concensus emerging then....strong, sexually liberated confident women are really attractive to a man.... :)

OneForSure...how are you getting on managing your emerging feelings?

~DG~

Users who are viewing this thread